Caught.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Caught.
Kim Hanbin x Michelle 
Requested by: igot7boys.
Featured: iKON.

 

"Hey," Hanbin hollered to s as he turned his body around, "I'm going to the studio. If you need anything, come holler at me." s nodded as eldest patted him on the shoulder. "We're going to go buy some food. Is there anything specific you want?" The leader shook his head and stated that he's fine with whatever the others get. With short bids of goodbye, Hanbin walked towards the studio that iKON had personally to themselves.

Hanbin had set foot into the recording studio as the producer sat in his seat with a female beside him. The producer looked back and smiled to Hanbin with a short nod of greetings. "Hey, B.I." He spoke while getting up from the seat, "Studio's all yours, knock 'em dead." Hanbin chuckled and nodded his head while switching his position with his producer. The female looked up with a smile as he realized whom it was. "Hey, you," she mumbled softly—the voice that he would love hearing every morning. His arm draped around her shoulders as he gave her a smile, "Hey, pretty lady," he whispered. 

The producer coughed loudly as Hanbin looked back behind him. The older man raised his eyebrows with his hand set onto the handle, "No flirting at work, B.I." The younger chuckled and nodded his head while turning on the computer screen. As the door close with a thud, Hanbin turned his head with a small grin. The female looked at him with a confused expression. "So, Miss. Michelle.." he spoke while turning her chair around as well as his. He placed his elbows on the arm rests while staring at the female with a focused grin.

_ _ _ 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Michelle asked as she got up from the seat beside him. In a unison, he got up as well. Her body stumbled backwards towards the couch as he followed her; her eyes still glued to his. "We're alone," he uttered in a hoarse tone. Her head turned from side to side and nodded, "We're alone, okay, but no. We're no—" Before her sentence could even be completed, his lips crashed against hers as he pulled her onto his lap. Hanbin's action caught Michelle off guard and by surprise.

But yet, she gave in because, of course, who wouldn't give into one's boyfriend? Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter