I can change.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Can Change.
Kai x Tae Hee / Requested by: S2OKM / 
Featured: Sehun / WARNING: I DO NOT—UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES—
REMOTE SELF-HARM!

 

 

 

Her hand lifted up the sharp glistening blade as her eyes trailed down on it. Her mind was consumed on rather she wanted to end her life or live on to see the deadly day light. She took a deep breath as she reached her hand upon her wrist. She held her eyes shut as she hestiantly pressed the blade against her wrist. The blade swipped across her wrist as she whimpered softly to herself.

The thought of her brother being on his own with her broken family was something she couldn't keep her mind off of. It killed her as much as it did—but she just couldn't stand the arguments and physical fights her parents brought in."Tae-noona! Open the door, Tae-noona." His soft whimpers filled her eyes as he banged against the unlocked door, to which she believed her didn't know. Her bathroom always remained unlocked, even if she was showering away her pain. "Noona, I'm scared." He uttered. Her eyes became suddenly droppy as she muttered his name in shallow breaths. 

The door yanked open as the last thing she could see was her brother standing there with widen eyes before everything around her stopped and turned blank.

My eyes blinked open as I let out a soft grunt. The head beside my bed turned to look at me with sadden eyes, "Honey?" I looked over to see my mom sitting beside with her hand wrapped around my around mine. She smiled while brushing my hair off to the side, "Why would you do such a thing?" She questioned softly as I took a look of my surroundings. The walls were white and the bed was a twin sized bed. My arm was attached to a machine, and before I knew it, I was in the hospital. 

Mother hummed as she looked to me, still waiting on my answer. From afar, Jae Min stood with our father as they looked to me with a sympathic look. "We live a broken life, omma. Why else would I do it?" She blinked unaware of what I was talking about. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Don't play oblivious, mom. You know exactly what you and appa do every god damn night! Jae can't even sleep, I'm tired of sitting around living a house that doesn't even know how to pick itself back into a piece, so why would I want to live another day when all you two do is fight, fight, fight!" My eyes brimmed with tears as I threw my free hand up before wincing in indefinite pain. 

"Honey," mother reached her hand towards my cheeks as I moved my head to the side and stared at the empty walls. "Go away, leave Jae here with me." I looked to my little brother and motioned him to come forward. He complied and sat beside me with tears forming in his eyes. I softened realizing that I made the wrong choice. Even if I wanted to die and leave the world because of my broken family, I had to think of Jae and wonder what it would be like if he didn't have me. Besides, we only had each other.

Our parents left the room due to the sternness of my voice as I smiled to Jae. He looked to me and shook his head, "Don't leave me, noona. I don't have anyone else left but you." 

His words banged against my chest. I looked forward and frowned while thinking. I turned to him quickly and nodded with a broken smile. "I promise I won't. I'm so sorry, Jae."

"We need to end here, Tae. I'm getting bored with you." My eyes looked up to the person I called my love as he threw his couple ring onto the table of the shop. "What did I do wrong?" I questioned in a soft tone. He looked to me with oblivious eyes, "Nothing. You're just not into the things that I'm in, and I don't think I can continue a relationship if one party is obivously boring. Besides, I have someone that willing to fulfil my needs that you refused to do for the last three months." 

He sighed and got up with a smile, his hand laying out to me in hopes of getting a handshake from me. "Friends?" I looked to him and snorted, swatting his hands away from my face. "Clearly not." The couple ring that sat on my wedding ring finger shined brightly as I slowly yanked it off. I placed into on the center of the table and got up. I walked towards the entrance of the shop with the sound of my heart cracking with every step I took away from him.

The man that I thought loved me and promised to be with me forever turned out to be nothing but a cheating loser. I should have listened when I should have. "This is our ending love story, Kim Jongin." I muttered while walking aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter