Crawling Back.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crawling back.
Pairing: Jaejoong x Hannie.
Genre: Angst, Romance.
Featured: The best friend, Minhwa.
Requested by: boojae_wifey.

 

 

 

WARNING: Rated [M]
Strong mature language may appear.
You have been warned, happy readings. 

"Alright," You mentioned as you greeted your friend. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" You questioned as your friend nodded with a smile. It was finally time to go home since work was finally over after eight hours. After the short bids of goodbyes, you turned in the opposite direction of your friend and began to walk back to the condo complex that was just few minutes away from your work place.

A small smile plastered your lips as you looked around at the numerous of couples out enjoying their date as it made you want to go home faster so you can have some time spent well with your boyfriend who shared the apartment with you. It wasn't until you reached the complex where the door man smiled and opened the entrance door for you. You smiled and bowed as you walked in. Immediately, you walked over to the elevator. Pressing it as you waited patiently for it to arrive and take you to the most wanted designated area.

Upon arriving to your floor, you sped walked to your room and inserted the key, twisting it open. "Jae?" You called out softly as you blinked in surprise, hearing noises coming from your shared bedroom. You walked over, after shutting the door, to the bedroom as you pushed the already opened door further.

You let out a gasp as your hands covered your mouth. The movements stopped to have two sets of eyes to stare at you. "Hannie," he breathed, hopping out of the while trying to find his boxers. 

"It's not what it looks like," he uttered while coming close to you.

"It's not what it looks like?! Then what does it look like, Kim Jaejoong!" You inquired allowing him to stop dead in his tracks. Never once did you use his full name against him. "Because it looks to me as if you're having an affair on me with your best firend, and in my home!!" With every inch he took towards you, you took back. You were too tired and too flabbergasted to even care. But you did care enough to even yell at him. 

"Was this what you meant when you claimed you were so ing busy?!" 

"Hannie, please—let me explain." You glared at him, yanking your arm every time he touched you. He looked at you with pleading eyes as the other pair of eyes laid in bed, completely to the bone. "There's no spark between us anymore..We've been together for years, and I don't feel the same anymore, Hannie.." A snort like laugh escaped your lips as you looked at him, completely amused by his nonsense.

"That's what it is? There's no special special spark? And you think it's with her?" You shok your head and held in the tears that threatened to spill. Never once did you think you would end up in this kind of position, and with someone who promised you not to do just that to you. 

"If that's what you want, then leave." You stated firmly, pointing towards the exit as you looked at him then to his best friend. Mixed emotions filled you as you looked at him. "Get out!" You shouted to the both, making them flinch at your tone of voice allowing them to scurry quickly without even having time to put their clothing on. You looked to the bed and scrunched your nose in disgust. You walked over and pulled the bedsheets off, throwing them into the trash as you knew that you would have to buy new bedsheets. You looked around the room, completely and utterly screaming in pain mentally. 

You knocked down all of the photos that you two had allowing the glass to shatter in every single part of the room. 

You slid to the floor, tears spilling everywhere as your shoulders shrugged verbally. 

"Honey," the voice of your mother called out from the other end of the retriever. "Maybe Jaejoong wasn't the one, honey. I liked him, and thought that he was the one for you, but men will always be men. You can't exactly change the way they act just because they're in a relationship with you. Yes, they bring happiness to your life, but sometimes, we can be wrong and choose someone who takes us for granted. In you case, he thinks there's no feeling between you and him.. I don't think he's worth it, honey." 

Was it a wrong idea to tell your parents?

A frown plastered your lips as you listened to your mother. A rought sigh was heard from the other line, and you knew that it was your father. "Give me the phone, hon." He mentioned as you can hear the ruffling between the two as your father too the phone from your mother. "Listen, baby girl. What do you feel when you kiss him? What do you feel with him always around you?" 

It gave you some time to think before you can even reply to your parents. You knew they had put you on speaker phone, and you had no arguments against it. "Dad.. I mean, he's been what I've always felt for him. Nothing's changed, really, but the fact that he cheated on me with someone I trusted was something I wasn't expecting." You heard your father sigh for the nth time. 

"If anything, baby girl, I want to see you happy and not moping about the house over one guy. There's always more guys out there. Remember that. Now, go out and have some fun with your friends. You need it, and who knows, you might meet the one."

"But I thought he was always the one." 

One month.

You sulked like there's no tomorrow.

Two months.

You refused to get any better, even with your friends helping and encouraging you to go out and have fun. Meet new people for that matter.

"Oh, come on, Hannie! There's so many more fishes in the sea!" You sulked, groaning as you slumped by the bar counter. Your friend had slid a shot glass to you and you looked up with slight contemplation. Did you want to do shots? Were you up for shots? With a short sigh, you took the glass into your hand and took it in one gulp. Slowly, you felt the liquor spread through your body as you blinked, feeling yourself a bit more lively than when you walked in. "Hit me with another one," you uttered, looking to the bartender. He nodded and poured more alcohol into the shot glass as he smiled.

Your friend approached you with a hug and smiled widely. "There you go!" Your friend hollered while cheering; seeing how you were about to let loose. You smield and took the glass, downing it once more. 

"Hey, hit us with some s!" Your friend, Minhwa, shouted to the bartender. He chuckled and eyed her, along with every single guy in the pub. They found it seemingly amusing how one girl can be so bold. And that was what you loked about your friend, she wasn't afraid to express what she was thinking and what she wanted to say. It was something one you adored in Minhwa.

Complete opposites, but very compatiable friends. 

"Are you sure you want the shot?" He questioned while looking to your friend. She shrugged with a grin. "I mean, it's going to be a lot of fun, right?" The bartender chuckled, nodding as he prepared the drink. 

You glared at your friend, noting how she wasn't playing around. "Out of all kinds of shots?" You shouted while your friend shrugged. Merely grinning at the fact that it was already said and done.

Jaejoong has to realize that maybe there wasn't a spark between him and his best friend. He sighed as his friends dragged him into a pub. "What's going on here?" His oldest friend, of same age, questioned while eyeing the bar area. The crowd has rounded around to see that there was a beer pong game in place, making Jaejoon and his friends approach. 

Though, Jaejoong wasn't in the best mood to even be at the pub. Why? Because he felt stupid to cheat on the most important person in his life for someone you called just his best friend. For a month, he was in a relationship with his ex-best friend, but he soon realized that she wasn't the one. Every time they kissed, he felt nothing. Not even the slightest spark like the ones that ignited with you. There also wasn't any butterflies whenever Jaejoong and his ex-best friend did things together. Or when they would smile and hold hands in public. She was nothing compared to you. Even thinking of you made his heart hurt or when he would think of your smile or the way you laughed, he felt butterflies at the pit of his stomach.

He sighed and called it off with his ex-best friend. And to his dismay, he lost the most wonderful thing anyone could have asked for. He remembered the day your parents called him. They scolded him for b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter