Jealous Love.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JEALOUS LOVE.
Suho x Na Mi.
Author's Original Story. 

 

"Hey, Na Mi!" My head turned with a swift as I smiled to the calling figure. "Hey!" I greeted in return as I began walking with him. He looked up with a pant, "Why do you walk so fast?" He asked allowing me to furrow my brows in confusion. "Kim Joonmyun, what are you talking about? I just walked out of my classroom." I turned my body with a finger pointing to the recent door. He followed my finger and looked at me with a sheepish smile; the smile that melted my heart every time. 

"I didn't know. I just saw you walking, and well, yeah." I chuckled and shook my head as we walked out of the university together. "You have plans for the weekend? Or are you going to magically appear at my house like you usually do?" Joonmyun asked while throwing his bag into his car. I leaned on the back door and hummed, tilting my head up before shaking it. "Tiffany wants to go into the city, if you want to come with." He gave me a look before laughing with a nod, "Mind if I bring someone with me?" 

"Like who?" I teased while nudging my shoulder against his arm. He stared me down as a laugh escaped his lips. "Krystal. You don't mind, right, best friend?" My smile dropped to a frown before nodding. The sound of her name brought tons of cracks to my heart, but I should know that he was never mine from the start. He's only the best friend I can rely on. He poked my frown before grinning, "Turn that frown upside down, babe." Sometimes, you just have to hate him. 

"Whatever," I uttered walking away from him. He called out for me as I ignored his calls. I sighed and walked towards my own car, where Tiffany leaned against it with her eyes paying attention to her phone. A smile popping up every now and then. "Yo, unnie." Her head snapped to me as she sighed in relief, "What took you so long?!" She came up and clung to my arm as I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing. I invited Joonmyun to come with us to the city, and guess what he did." Her eyes squinted in confusion asking the perfect one word question. 

I unlocked my car and threw my belongings into the trunk. "He invited Krystal." Tiffany let out a large gasp, "Nooo." She exaggerated while shaking her head. I nodded sadly as she snickered, her foot stomping in process. "I was really hoping for me and my baby sister to go on a double date together." She frowned as I shrugged while hopping into the driver's seat of the car. Tiffany blinked before scurrying to the passenger's side. She hopped in and buckled herself in. "Let's go get some frozen yogurt before home, yeah? Clear your mind a little." I nodded and shifted the car into gear.

"Hey, girls." My head turned as Nichkhun walked closer to us. "Hey, oppa." He turned to me and smiled, grasping me in his arms. "How've you been?" I shrugged once he released me from his grip. Tiffany frowned and whispered to him the facts. His eyes widen as he looked to me, "He didn't!" I let out a chuckle to the sound his English before nodding. The sad facts of my best friend, the person whom I love, with another person was always a huge surprise to them. 

"Hey, guys!" My head moved passed Nichkhun and Tiffany, where the voice boomed from behind. I sighed and rolled my eyes, walking before anyone else. "Oh. Hey, Suho." Tiffany greeted with less emotion. "And Krystal." Nichkhun finished off. Tiffany wrapped her hands around Nichkhun's arm as they gathered Joonmyun and Krystal to begin walking.

I huffed and wrapped my arms around my stomach while walking ahead of the two couple behind me. I stopped and turned around, "You guys go on that date, I'm going that way." I pointed to the direction to the right in front of me as Tiffany frowned. "Are you going to be okay? Do you want me to go with you?" I let out a forced laugh and shook my head, "Just enjoy your date, I'll be fine."

 

 

 

 

» `Suho «

My eyes trailed after Na Mi as she looked both ways before crossing the street in a hurry. The hand placed in mine tightened as I turned to Krystal. She smiled sweetly before whispering in my ear. I sighed and shook my head before turning it to Tiffany, "What's wrong with Na Mi?" I asked as her older sister looked at me with a sigh, walking away, with Nichkhun, from the situation. 

"Oppa," Krystal called out, "I think you inviting me was a bad idea for this little plan of yours." Her eyes followed Tiffany and Nichkhun before they shifted to me with a frown. My plans were to cause jealousy within Na Mi, but yet, I failed to do so because she walked away the moment I got here with Krystal's hand wrapped around mine. Krystal untangled her hand from mine as I looked to her with curious eyes. She gave me a smile, patting my shoulder before leaning in for a whisper, "Go after her."

She pulled back and smiled, her body turning her in the direction we came from. She gave off a little wave before turning away completely. I sighed and looked forward, wandering where Na Mi and her sister plus brother went. I began walking forward while eyeing everything in sight.

I came to a stop as I noticed Na Mi talking and laughing with Tiffany at a dessert shop. I smiled to myself before walking in, the scent of vanilla and Jasmine flower hitting my nose. Tiffany's eyes noticed me as her smile died down. Na Mi stopped her laughing as she turned around slowly with raised brows. Her eyes noticing mine as she got up to leave. "Na Mi, wait." I called out, grabbing her arm. 

Her wrist yanked out of my hold allowing me to frown slightly. Her eyes trailed around me before it stopped at me, "Where's Krystal?" She questioned, her voice showing a tint of coldness. I smiled and shook my head, "She left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter