Chapter 9

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following morning, Jongin was rushing Soo-Rae who was still feeling sick and vomiting. Soo-Rae wanted to shower and have something to eat before she went to the hospital, but Jongin wouldn't let her.

"We don't have to go right when it opens up!" Soo-Rae whined, "You're acting as if I caught a virus or something". Jongin sighed, "I think you did though! I didn't want to tell you, but last night on the news, there was a report on a waterborne illness that has been causing deaths. You were in a river, I want to make sure you don't have it" he said as he put on his shoes.

Soo-Rae blinked with a poker face before the face of terror struck her. 

"Are you serious Kim Jongin!?" Soo-Rae gasped as she held onto her heart that began to pump hard as she panicked. "Yah Yah Yah! Don't freak yourself out, the last thing I need is you fainting!" Jongin gritted his teeth. "How am I not suppose to panic when you tell me something like that!?" Soo-Rae whined.

"Just... I dont know... for all we know, you are okay!" Jongin ran his fingers through his hair, "Just get in the car!"

 

The two got inside the car as Jongin drove to the hospital to give Soo-Rae and himself a full body check up. After ten minutes of driving, they arrived. Soo-Rae started getting nervous. "If I do have a virus, doctor Shin is gonna laugh at me" Soo-Rae whined as she gripped onto her hair.

"I am sure he will. Nothing to worry about though" Jongin smirked as he wrapped his arm around his wife's shoulders. The two walked into the hospital and pressed the elevator button. When the elevator opened, they didn't expect to run into their old classmate- Soo-Mi. The girl that wanted to break up Soo-Rae and Jongin.

"Wow! It's great to see you again Kai~" Soo-Mi cooed as she touched her hair as her eyes were glued onto Jongin. "Uh yeah.. Hi" Jongin said uninterested. "How have you been? What are you up to these days? Do you want to grab lunch?" Soo-Mi aeygo'd. 

Soo-Rae couldn't believe that Soo-Mi didn't change one bit. She walked past the two and into the elevator. "I'll go first" Soo-Rae muttered as she was about to push the button to the 8th floor. Jongin placed his foot by the door so it wouldnt close. "Uh Yeah. I gotta go do stuff with my wife. You know Soo-Rae, the love of my life~ Okay bye!" Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter