Chapter 7

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's eyes fluttered a few times before he opened them completely to stare around the bright room. He was the first one awake. Soo-Rae was laying next to him still asleep. Jongin smiled to himself as his eyes spotted four hickies on his wife's neck.

He stretched a bit, relishing what a great time he had last night despite the feud they had previously that same night. He couldn't stop staring at his wife. How did this amazing girl end up falling for an like him? "I can't believe you would jump into a river knowing your swimming isn't good, just for our wedding ring... you fool." he breathed out as he closed his eyes as he scooted next to and cradled her and drapped his right arm over her.

"Because my heart beats for you." Soo-Rae muttered quietly as she placed Jongins right hand on her heart letting him feel her thumping heart, "without your love, it will stop". Jongin looked at his half-asleep wife, "then just worry about me and not some stupid ring" Jongin said as he her face.

"The ring has special meaning to me. It's a sign of your true love for me. I can't lose it or that means that our love will disappear... and I don't want that." Soo-Rae muttered as she rolled over and buried her face into Jongins bare chest. Jongin wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head, "That won't ever happen."

"You promise?" Soo-Rae muttered into his chest. Jongin leaned back a bit so he could kiss his wife. His hand pressed against the back of her head. His lips engulfing hers and other hand wrapping around her bare waist. 

"If you two are done being mushy and lovey dovey, how about you help us with breakfast? Okay Romeo and Juliette?" Eun-Hye blabbed through the bedroom door. The married couple quickly stopped what they were doing. Both embarrassed that their friends heard their cheesy conversation. 

They stayed in the same position for a bit before getting dressed and making their way outside where Chanyeol was frying up more fish and Eun-Hye was cracking crab legs for her appetizer. 

"Well good morning you fiends" Chanyeol teased. Soo-Rae turned bright red and covered her face. "Yeah Yeah yeah" Jongin smirked as he took his embarrassed wife to the seats and sat down next to her. 

"So what happened last night? I heard arguing from inside the RV" Eun-Hye asked as she turned to look at us. A sweatdrop rolled down Jongins' face. "You heard? I thought the RV was suppose to be sound pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter