Chapter 12

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the middle of the night, around 3:42am and she was having such a bad sleep. She was in a lot of pain. With the burning sensation of her heart and the itchiness on her stomach from her skin stretching; she was having a hard time. 

She was dead tired, but because of this, she couldn't sleep. She laid awake tossing and turning for the rest of the night until it was bright outside and Jongin had finally woken up. 

"You're awake?" he mutters lowly in his morning voice. "Mmmm~" Soo-Rae humms as she stares at the ceiling. "You okay? I felt you turning a lot last night" Jongin says as she sits up. "As the days progress, it hurts more" Soo-Rae turns her head and looks at her husband.

"What hurts? Your heart? Your stomach?" he questions her. "Both" she mutters. Jongin lifts up the bottom of Soo-Rae's shirt to see her bump. Jongin lightly touches her stomach, "You're getting stretch marks. My son is growing a lot" Jongin smiles. Soo-Rae quickly pulls down her shirt embarassed.

"What?" Jongin looks up at his wife. "Nothing. Don't look at it" she mutters embarassed as she lays up and lets her feet hang off the end of the bed before getting up and heading to the bathroom to shower.

Jongin meets her in the bathroom shortly after. "You going to tell me? Are you cranky because you got no sleep or because you are embarassed that I may think you are ugly now because you have mommy marks?" Jongin crossed his arms as he leaned against the doorway.

"A little of both" Soo-Rae mutters from the other side of the textured glass shower door. Jongin undresses and steps into the shower with Soo-Rae in hopes to enlighten her mood just a tad. Jongin wraps his arms around her waist, letting them rest on her bump. He leans down and lets his chin rest on her shoulder. 

"Why are you upset about your stretch marks?" Jongin mutters softly. "Because, its gonna leave scars and end up being ugly" Soo-Rae mutters. "But its only natural!" Jongin explains as he moves his wet hair out of the way from his eyes. "I know..." Soo-Rae sighes.

Jongin quickly turns the girl around and holds her against the shower fall. He leans down and looks at her square in the eyes. "Is it the hormones or do you honestly think that I will think you are ugly once the baby is born?" Jongin questions. Soo-Rae didnt mutter a sound, but shifted her eyes downwards to the floor. Jongin bites onto his lip, "Don't you know a for a girl with scars?" Jongin's remark makes Soo-Rae look up at him which he immediately grabbed her by the chin and crashed his lips onto hers.

 

Later that day, both of them had things to do. Jongin was out in search of a crib and Soo-Rae was actually in search for Chanyeol.

Soo-Rae was walking towards her old high school as she thought about the phone call she received last night from a hysterical Eun-Hye.

'Soo-Rae! I don't even know what happened?! he just suddenly decided to end it. I don't know what I did! I can't believe this!!' Eun-Hye cried out.

Soo-Rae rubbed her face as she entered the school grounds. She just wanted to ask Chanyeol what happened exactly. 

As soon as Soo-Rae reached the enterance, she saw Chanyeol yelling at some students who were late. 'Hurry up and get to class or else I will make you do 5 laps around the track!" Chanyeol nagged as he watched the students scurry into the school building.

Chanyeol turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter