Chapter 15

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae was being transmitted to the hospital via ambulence with Jongin holding his head in desperation that his wife and son are okay. Soo-Rae was in excrutiating pain and yelling out. Jongin held onto his wifes hand only to hear "Don't ing touch me right now!".

Finally arriving at the hospital, doctor Shin and many other nurses were gathered around Soo-Rae getting her vitals. "Doctor Shin!" Jongin cried out. "I'm sorry Jongin, but you need to stay outside" Doctor Shin said as he and the nurses rushed into the emergency operating room.

"Is my baby going to be okay?" Soo-Rae cried out as she gripped onto the railing of the bed. "I don't know, but first I need you to lay up for an epideral" he said as he helped Soo-Rae up quickly and taking a long needle and sinking it into her back. Soo-Rae groaned in pain of the needle.

"The pain will stop soon. Nurse, please get her hooked up to a heart monitor and numb her stomach for the c-section now!" Doctor Shin yelled as he began to suit up to deliver the baby, "Also get my wife!" he ordered.

Jongin was furiously pacing back and forth and it didn't help his anxiety with nurses running in and out.

Soo-Rae stomach finally grew numb and Mrs. Shin finally arrived to hook Soo-Rae up to a heart monitor. "Long time no see girly" Mrs. Shin smiled happily. Soo-Rae smiled, "It really has".  It amazed Soo-Rae a lot that many people were so shocked that Doctor Shin married a white girl.

"Alright, lets do this" Doctor Shin said as he pulled out a scalpel and began to slice away at Soo-Rae's stomach layer by layer. A sudden increase on the monitor alarmed the staff, "The babys heart beat is dropping" one of the nurses said urgently. Soo-Rae's eyes began to water. 

More and more the doctors began to dig their way through her to get baby Kai. Soo-Rae let out a gasp and slammed her head back as her heart beat began to skyrocket. Mrs. Shin quickly began to count her heartbeat in seconds.

"Hurry and get the baby out now!" Mrs. Shin yelled. Soon a baby whining peirced the air and Soo-Rae began to cry in happiness. "Kim Kai, 4lbs 11oz. 14inches. Born at 11:10am." the nurse announced. They quickly cut the umbilical cord and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter