Chapter 21

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae has never felt so alone before. It was about a week after Jongin blew up on her and since then he hasn't come home. None of the boys knew where he was or whom he was with. Chanyeol told her they got into a huge fight and that the next time he saw his face; he would kick it in. Although she wasn't aware of the reason why they fought, it was unusual for Jongin to treat his friends like that, especially his best friend.

She was worried sick. She was so stressed out. She needed his hugs and his comforting words right now. She was scared. The hospital hasn't contacted her with any news about a new doner. How could she leave her newborn in this state especially when his father seems not to even care about his existance? 

How could he be so cruel when she was only going to be in this world for 2 more months? Will he regret his actions?

 

It was about 3pm when Soo-Rae heard the front door close. She watched as Jongin took off his shoes and greeted his little boy whom was laying on the floor for his 'tummy time'. 

"Where have you been?" Soo-Rae asked as she leaned slightly on the kitchen door frame. "Out" he replied coldly. "Out doing what?" she questioned again. "Guy stuff! I don't know. Just stuff. Don't worry about" Jongin stated in an attitude. 

She could feel tears forming in her eyes. Why was he being so harsh towards her?

"Jongin.... Why are you acting like this? Why are you being so harsh? Why won't you come home?" Soo-Rae confessed as she clenched onto the door frame tighter. "Because I'm tired of being around you! I want some space!" Jongin nagged. It seemed like his words ringed in her ears. It was burning her heart hearing him say that he was tired to be around her.

Her tears escaped her eyes and ran down her cheeks. "Then just leave!" She hollered. "Suit yourself!" Jongin scrunched his face and headed out once again for who knows how long.

Soo-Rae dropped to the floor and began crying. She pulled out her cell phone and began to call her mom.

"Hi dear!" Her mom cooed. "Mommy! Can you p-please come over? I n-n-eed to go somewhere and I need you to watch Kai" Soo-Rae sobbed. "What's wrong dear? Why are you crying?" Her mother said very concerned. 

"I just need some air. Ple-ase come. I'm going to go insane!" She said with a quivering jaw. "I'll be there soon, baby" her mom concluded their call.

Soo-Rae sat against the wall and began crying hard. "Why doesn't your father love me anymore Kai?" Soo-Rae sobbed hard. She loved him with all his heart, but it seemed like he no longer cared. He was acting like how he was before they got together. He was really turning back into Kai.

 

15 minutes later, Mrs. Kang arrived and hugged her daughter. Assuring her that everything was fine. Although she told her mom nothing was going on, her mom didn't believe her fully. She didn't fully und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter