Chapter 8

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin couldn't believe what he was witnessing. Within a quick second, he tossed off the blanket covering Soo-Rae and placed his hands on her heart and began to furious press on it. "God damn it! WHAT THE !!!" Jongin yelled as tears brimmed his eyes.

Soon Soo-Rae quickly turned to the side and leaned up, "YAH! What the heck are you doing Kim Jongin? Trying to kill me!?" she gasped. Jongin looked at her in confusion. "Leave me alone, I'm not feeling good Jongin. I want to sleep, I'll play with you later." Soo-Rae whined as she rolled over and fell back asleep.

Jongin ran his fingers through his hair, he knew what he heard. At least, he thought he knew what he heard. Was he losing it? No way. He got up and went to take a shower to clear his mind. 

After a 15 minute shower, Jongin came out of the bathroom to see that Soo-Rae was no longer in the bed asleep. He quickly searched the house to find her in the kitchen, preparing some hot green tea.

"Did you have a good shower?" Soo-Rae sniffled as she dipped the tea bag into the hot water. "...Uh... Yeah" Jongin stammered before he leaned against the counter next to his wife. "Now that I'm awake, I'll play with you. So dont attack me while I sleep next time" Soo-Rae chuckled.

"...Its not that I wanted something to do... you stopped breathing." Jongin confessed. Soo-Rae cackled a bit, "I think you are imaging things hun. I think you are the one who needs to sleep more~" Soo-Rae cooed and retreated to the livingroom to sit down.

Jongin rubbed his face, he was being paranoid ever since the river incident. He followed his wife to the livingroom and sat down next to her as they searched through the tv channel. 

 

About an hour later, Soo-Rae and Jongin were fast asleep on the couch together. Soo-Rae laying on top of Jongin with a blanket on top. Soo-Rae still wasn't feeling good. She quickly rose off of Jongin and rushed to the bathr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter