Chapter 20

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol shrugged off his friends comment. Maybe he just was admiring her looks, she was pretty; However, he felt odd that he was so fixiated on another girl. He remembered when Soo-Rae and Jongin were barely actually having feelings for each other and Jongin blew off the hottest girl in the club because of Soo-Rae. 

He didn't question it anymore and continued to drink his drink. Chanyeol soon heard a female voice next to him and he turned his head to see who Jongin was talking to. It was the girl in blue that Jongin had been staring at.

The girl handed him a peice of paper and walked away. "What did she give you?" Chanyeol asked curious. Jongin folded it and put it in his jean pocket, "Her number". 

"You're not going to call her...are you?" Chanyeol questioned. Jongin smirked, "Nah". Chanyeol smiled, he should have known better Jongin wouldn't do anything stupid.

 

A couple days later, Soo-Rae was bouncing Kai on her knee to keep him from crying. Jongin was playing video games in the livingroom. "Jongin, can you please take Kai now? I need a break!" she begged. "Alright Alright~ Gimme like 10 minutes" he said as he was zoned into his game.

"You said that 20 minutes ago. Jongin!" Soo-Rae nagged. "You're his mom! you got this" he grumbled. "Jongin!" Soo-Rae barked. Jongin grew irritated and slammed his controller on the floor breaking it, "FINE! GIVE ME THE KID!" He barked. Soo-Rae stared at him in disbelief on how his character changed.

"Forget it, I don't want you holding Kai if you're going to be pissy" She hissed as she got up. "If you wouldn't ing nag at me constantly, I might have done it in the first place!" he barked again. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" She snapped. "I'm ing tired of everything! God damn!" He threw his hands up and walked outside.

Soo-Rae could feel tears swell up in her eyes, why was he acting like his old self? What did she do to make him so cranky towards her?

Kai started to wail from the fighting and she went to the other room to feed him in private. 

"Chanyeol! What are you doing?" Jongin asked on the phone as he crossed the street. "I'm putting dishes away, why?" he asked. "I need some bro time." he muttered. "Alright. I'll see you at the cafe by my house" Chanyeol stated as he shifted the phone to his other ear as he began to put on his shoes. "Let's go to the club, I need a drink" Jongin insisted.

"You've been drinking a lot lately. Whats going on?" Chanyeol asked a little worried about his friends behavior. "I just need some air!" Jongin groaned. "I'll see you in a few~" Chanyeol said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter