Chapter 19

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seemed like Jongin's whole world had stopped; like it froze in time. He didn't want to believe what Doctor Shin had told him. I didn't want to believe that the love of his life; the mother of his son, only had 4 more months to live.

Hot tears streamed down his cheeks and his knees gave up and he crashed onto the floor; crying hard. Xiumin and Chen rushed over to care for their friend even though they were crying as well. Eun-Hye was screaming and crying bloody murder into Chanyeols chest.

This was such a difficult thing for all of them to handle.

Doctor Shin, although had had to be professional, he covered his mouth with the back of his hand trying his best not to cry as well. It was a rule in the hospital not to get attached to their patients, but how can he not when Soo-Rae had been a regular since she was young?

"I transferred her to room 132, please go see her. She needs you right now" Doctor Shin said quietly as he put his hand on Jongins shoulder and left to his office.

The group quickly went to the hospital room Doctor Shin said she was in. Soo-Rae was hooked up to monitors once again. Her face and eyes were red from crying, but the moment she saw her crying husband, she cried some more.

Jongin threw himself on his wife and cried hard. He didn't care if he let out the most horrendous sobs, his wife and best friend was dying.

Eun-Hye eventually walked over and hugged her best friend as well, "You can't ing go. I need you!" she sobbed. Soo-Rae continued to let hot tears roll down her face as she used an arm to hug her best friend.

A sudden rise in her heart monitor startled everyone and doctor Shin came in to check, "Calm down Soo-Rae, you don't want to stress your heart out anymore." She took in a few deep breaths and tried to get her heart beat down to normal.

"I'm sorry, but may I ask everyone to leave except Jongin." Doctor Shin apologized as he kicked out their guests. "I'll take Kai" Eun-Hye stated. "You don't have to~" Soo-Rae told her. "Actually you might want to, we're going to be doing quite a lot of paper work and evaluations to do" Doctor Shin explained.

The gang nodded and Eun-Hye took the baby and they left. A few minutes later, Mrs. Shin walks in. "Soo-Rae, I heard" she frowned as she leaned down and hugged the girl. Mrs. Shin gave paper work to her husband and sat down next to him.

"Is there any way she can have a heart transplant??" Jongin asked frantically. "Yes, we are going to get into that" Mr. Shin said as he searched thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter