Chapter 22

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae ended up sleeping over at Xiumin's house along with everyone else. In the morning, Chanyeol escorted Soo-Rae home since Eun-Hye had work. 

"Chanyeol.... what should I do?" She muttered softly. "I don't know Soo-Rae, I can't read Jongins' mind. I just want you both to be happy and be the happiest couple you once were" he said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I just want to know if he resents being with me" She said sadly. "You know he doesn't. He's just....... well he is Jongin." he was at a loss of words.

"Thanks for walking me home Yeol" she thanked her tall friend. "Call me if he starts being a to you again, I'll pound his face in" he threatened. She softly smiled, "Thanks. I will".

She waved goodbye and walked into the house. To her surprise, she wasn't expecting Jongin to be rocking Kai in the armchair. In fact, she wasn't expecting Jongin to be home at all.

"Look, your inconsiderate mother is home Kai" he spat harshly. "Inconsiderate? I was out for one night!" She defended herself. "You left him alone. To do what? Hanging with Yeol whom you were getting really friendly with just a moment ago?" he glared at her.

"Are you accusing me of cheating on you with Park Chanyeol?" Soo-Rae asked loudly. "Perhaps. Thanks you to you, my dinner and company was cut short thanks to you. I had to come home to take care of Kai because SOMEONE decided to go A-wall" he snarled. Soo-Rae clenched her fists, "I was out for one night! YOU ARE OUT EVERYDAY! You have no right to at me!" She yelled.

"If the shoe fits!" he shrugged. Soo-Rae scoffed at his remark, "Are you ing kidding me right now? WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU JONGIN? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DISTANT AND TREATING ME LIKE GARBAGE?!" She hollered.

"Nothing has gotten into me. I just realized what I had gotten into by marrying a sick girl. I'm trying to do whats best for my child by finding a mother who will actually stay by his side forever" he stood up and placed the baby in his crib.

"You've been seeing other girls?" Soo-Rae stammered. "Mhm" he hummed.

A sea of tears flowed through her eyes, "How could you! WHAT IF I FIND A DONER? WOULD YOU STAY THEN?!" She hollered. Jongin tapped his chin, "Nope. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter