Chapter 4

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jongin and Soo-Rae were packed and ready for this unexpected camping trip; they huddled together in their room. "What do you think they are up to?" Jongin whispered to Soo-Rae who was thinking the exact same thing. "Don't ask me, I don't know!" Soo-Rae said as she shrugged her shoulders.  

"I think Eun-Hye drugged or did something to Chanyeol because he is so strange now!" Jongin crinkled his nose. Soo-Rae snorted, "As if, Chanyeol tainted Eun-Hye!". "OH YEAH!?" Jongin hollered. "YEAH!" Soo-Rae shouted back as their eyes sparked.

"....is everything alright?" Eun-Hye asked as she popped her head in because of the noise she heard from downstairs. The two turned and looked at her, "Yes, we're fine!" Soo-Rae awkwardly laughed. The two picked up their luggage and headed downstairs with Eun-Hye. "Let's go!" Chanyeol grinned as he twirled his car keys on his index finger.

The two were pretty shocked when they realized that Chanyeol had rented out a huge RV. "I like camping in style!" Chanyeol smirked as he hopped into the drivers seat and the rest followed.

 

It had taken three hours to drive to the camping grounds. Soo-Rae and Jongin were leaning against each other asleep while Eun-Hye and Chanyeol were chatting about the activities that they should do while they were here. 

"Yah! Wake up!" Chanyeol hollered as he put the car in park. The sleeping married couple eyes blinked before raising their heads up and stretching. "Lets unpack!" Eun-Hye cooed as she got out and opened up the trunk of the RV.

The four of them began to pull out their luggage. The two couples began to attempt to set up their tents; Soo-Rae able to follow along with the instructions made a perfect tent, whereas Chanyeol was entangled and frustrated with his.

Jongin laughed at his friend while Eun-Hye was trying to help the giant out of the entangled tent. 

"We should go catch some fish before the sun begins to set and the fish disappear!" Eun-Hye mentioned. The boys howled in excitement. Grabbing two of the fishing rods that were on the ground and some other equipment; the four of them set off in search for a source of water.

After 10 minutes of searching, the group had found a heavy flowing river. They settled into a nice s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter