Chapter 1

My heart beats because of you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The more Soo-Rae thought about it, the more she began to freak herself out. Her heart was filled with nervousness, excitment, love, and a stinging sensation. She took a deep breath and paced around her dressing room. It was T-Minus 30 minutes before the start of the actual wedding. 

A knock at the door had startled her. Eun-Hye walked in with tears in her eyes as she saw her best friend dolled up in a beautiful wedding dress. "You so look amazing Soo-Rae" Eun-Hye sniffled as she hugged her best friend. The two hugged each other for several minutes. 

Who would have thought that Soo-Rae would have married the schools biggest playboy? Who would even thought that Miss, Please don't touch me would be getting married?.

"Do I look okay?" Soo-Rae stammered nervously. "You look like a billion dollars. Kai is going to drop his jaw when he sees you!" Eun-Hye smiled widely. Soo-Rae's face flushed a rose pink color and then proceeded to fan her face. "Don't be nervous! Technically you two are already married, you're just doing it the correct way this time!" Eun-Hye stated.

"I know, but still" Soo-Rae stammered. A knock on the door sounded and Xiumin had poked his head through the door with his eyes covered. "I hope you are all dressed and ready to go! You need to get into position. Also, is Eun-hye in here?" Xiumin croaked. "Yeah I'm here" Eun-hye stated.

"Chanyeol is looking for you. Something about tying his tie and he is stressing out being the best man. Go console him."Xiumin said before he shut the door. Eun-Hye turned and smiled at her friend, "I'll see you soon!". Soo-Rae was now alone and she finished any last touches on herself before she left to the double doors and link her arms with her father.

"You look amazing pumpkin!" Her father smiled. "Thank you daddy!" Soo-Rae grinned.

The wedding bells began to chime and the doors opened wide to the outdoor garden where hundred of people were sitting. The garden was lit up in beautiful lights. Soo-Rae inhaled sharply and then released it as she and her father walked down the aisle. The closer she got, the more she could see Jongins' smile. 

His hair was slicked upwards in the front and he was wearing a purple dress shirt and black slacks. Chanyeol was standing a little behind him who was also wearing the same thing, but in a lighter lilac color and to her right where she was going to stand was Eun-Hye in a matching lilac dress. 

She let go of her fathers hand and reached for Jongins extended hand. The two looked each other lovingly; neither could stop smiling. 

"We are gathered here today everyone to ..... I guess have an official marriage between Mr and Mrs. Kim!" the pastor chuckled which made Soo-Rae and Jongin laugh. "Its such a blessing to be standing here with these two beautiful young people who just can't take their eyes off each other" the pastor said cheerfully. Soo-Rae blushed red and stared down at the ground.

Jongin laughed at his embarrassed wife. 

"Now, Do you Kim Jongin take Kim Soo-Rae to... be your wife... again?" the pastor smiled. Jongin chuckled, "Yes!". "Do you take Kim Soo-Rae take Kim Jongin to be your husband... again?" the pastor repeated. Soo-Rae nodded her head.

"With these rings, we will bind your love forever." he said loudly as he took the rings off a pillow and Jongin and Soo-Rae both placed them on each others ring fingers.

"Well then by the power invested in me, I now proclaim you once again as official husband and Wife. Jongin, you may now kiss your wife!" The pastor announced and the audience cheered. Soo-Rae looked at Jongin wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter