"I'm freaking inside Super Junior's dorm!"

Pink Lightstick♥

---

[Your POV]

Minji-sshi knocked on the door as I felt my heart pounding hardly on my chest. Ohmygod. Is this really happening? I secretly slapped my face just so to find out if everything's real. Oh gawd. It really is.

Suddenly, the door swung open and revealed Ryeowook Oppa.

"Hi, Is Sungmin-sshi inside?" Minji said as I left my mouth hung open at Ryeowook Oppa. Seeing him this close is seriously surreal. His famous cheekbones seemed too puffy this close. Ahh~ I wonder if Donghae Oppa's inside.

"Do you know Sungmin hyung?" Wookie Oppa asked.

"Hmm. I guess we know each other, I'm Choi Minji." I heard Minji replied. Ryeowook Oppa looked at the two of us with his little observing eyes.

"Who is she?" He glanced at me. Oh wow. I can die right now! I was deep into my fangirl thoughts as Minji nudged me harshly, snapping me back to reality.

"___-Eonnie.." Minji hissed.

"Ah yeah. Erm.. I'm Park ___. Minji's err.. friend." I stutteredly said as Wookie Oppa nodded.

"I think I saw you before." He said. Ohmygosh! He remembers me!

"I was in your fan meet a couple of months ago. And I- I actually gave that." I smiled slightly as I pointed on the apron he's wearing. I felt so delighted that he actually uses my gift. I hope Donghae Oppa wears the shirt I gave him.

"Oh jinjja?! I really love this apron. Gomawo for this." Ryeowook Oppa shyly thanked. OMGG! He's so cute.

"Cheonmaneyo~" I replied with a trembling voice, slightly blushing.

"Ahem.." I heard Minji cleared .

"Can we go in?" She asked as Wookie Oppa opened the door wide enough for us to enter. Aigoo. Fangirl screams on my thought. Dara Eonnie will regret not coming with us for sure.

---

[Narrator's POV]

"Sungmin hyung's out at the moment. I wonder what took him so long. Now I can't make my strawberry cake." Ryeowook almost whispered the last sentence.

"But I'm sure he's on the way home by now." He added as he gestured both of you to sit down on a cozy couch located on the middle of the apartment.

"We'll wait for him then." Minji said as she slumped onto a seat. You were scanning the room for other Super Junior members but can't seem to find any other than Ryeowook.

"Are you alone Wookie Oppa?" You asked.

"I guess. Kyu seems not here even though he's here." He sighed.

"Kyu Oppa's here?!" You squeaked. Ryeowook nodded. Deep inside, you are actually hyperventilating. (AHHH!!! Kyuhyun Oppa is here? Aigoo! Where is he? Where is he???!! Where IS HE?!!!) You squealed in your thoughts as Ryeowook chuckled.

"I'm sorry we can't disturb him, he's with his most loved star craft." He said as if reading what's on your mind.

"You're an ELF right?" Ryeowook peered. You nodded shyly.

"Who's your bias?" He asked.

"What's bias?" Minji asked all of a sudden.

"It's like.. a favorite.. most admired." You answered her. She nodded in return.

"So who's your bias Eonnie?" Minji asked, as well.

"Ermm.. Donghae Oppa." You lowly mumbled as Ryeowook gave you a disappointed pout.

"Hmmpf! Donghae hyung has so many fangirls." Ryeowook pouted as you chuckled at his cuteness.

"Is that Donghae handsome too?" Minji asked. Ryeowook tilted his head and threw her a questioning look.

"Ermm. Minji-sshi just arrived from Japan and she doesn’t know anything about Super Junior.. except Sungmin Oppa." You explained in behalf of Minji.

"Why only Sungmin hyung?" Ryeowook wondered.

"Simply because Minji-sshi's his fiancée." You said, earning a shocked expression on Wookie's face.

"BWOH?!" He yelled unbelievably.

---

[Your POV]

Minji explained everything about how Sungmin Oppa became her fiancé. AHH~ She's seriously a lucky girl. She said that Sungmin Oppa's parents and hers arranged their marriage ever since they're little. Ouwh! I wish my Umma secretly arranged me with Donghae Oppa's parents and then I'll abruptly come to Donghae Oppa asking him to marry me. Oh sheez. That's like a dream coming true.

"Hmm.. But Sungmin hyung never spoke about him having a fiancée. And you're getting married in a month?! Oh wow." Ryeowook Oppa said. I know it's hard to believe but Minji seemed to be telling the truth. There was silence for a moment as Ryeowook Oppa left to the kitchen to get us something to drink. I smiled as I noticed he's still wearing the apron I gave him.

I turned to look at Minji and found her texting on her celphone. OMO! I forgot to reply to Minsung-sshi's message! Aishh! I scooted out my phone from my pocket and read his mail.

Don't worry about the umbrella. Think of it as a gift from me~ keke~

And by the way, I heard the fish's being ignored by s.

I told you, Sungmin hyung's much better than him. >D

and I heard he's going to have a manlier image soon too. So better watch for him. :")

I chuckled throughout. Where the hell did he get that? Donghae Oppa's being left out? Aigo. I doubt that.

And it seemed that Minsung-sshi wants me to be a Sungmin fangirl. Nuh-oh. I'm only for the fish~

"Where's Ryeowook-sshi?" Minji asked suddenly.

"He's in the kitchen. Getting some tea." I answered her.

"Ah. I'll give him this cake." She said as she left me to hand the cake to Wookie Oppa. I reciled texting and replied to Minsung-sshi's text message.

Thank you for the umbrella then. :")

I don't believe it. Donghae Oppa's too cool to be ignored! hah!

You're only spreading false rumors to make me into a Sungmin fangirl. :D

And I'll watch out for Sungmin Oppa's manlier image for sure. yaysh..

Omo! Omo! You wont believe me if I say I'm freaking inside Super Junior's dorm!

oh gosh. I met Sungmin Oppa's fiancée and I accompanied her to the dorm. WAAH!

I know it's hard to believe but she seems real. Well, whatever. As long as I got to be here. :P

And Ryeowook Oppa's soooo cute up close!!!! OMGGG! He freakin' pouted on me!

believe that? Oh gosh. I'll spazz later. I hope to see Donghae Oppa~! <333

I sent the kind of long message as I heard the front door swung open. Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Here he comes, whoever you are!

I smiled as I heard the footsteps coming closer.

"We're home!" Someone greeted. I unknowingly stood up as I kept both of my hands across my chest.

"Hyung someone's here for you!" I heard Wookie Oppa yelled as his head popped to check on Sungmin Oppa. Moments later, Sungmin Oppa came into view! OMG! I grinned widely as he slowly walked in.

His face was so cute but somehow familiar. Aishh. Whatever. He seemed slightly flustered as he approaches me. I wonder why though. Suddenly, something caught my attention.

"Sungmin Oppa? Why're you wearing Donghae Oppa's shirt?" I said as I slightly knitted my eyebrows to him. I'm quite sure that the shirt he's wearing was the very same shirt I gave Donghae Oppa. Argggh! So Donghae Oppa doesn't used it but Sungmin Oppa? I sighed disappointedly. I noticed there's Shindong Oppa behind Sungmin Oppa but he seemed to be in a hurry to greet me. He just ran inside the apartment directly to a room or whatever. I sighed again as Ryeowook Oppa cutted in.

"Hyung, she's here! Minji-sshi brought a cake!" He said. Ahh yes. Oh great. The couple will now be reunited.

Seconds later, Minji appeared from the kitchen holding a plate of cake.

"Sungmin-sshi!" She said as she handed me the plate and ran to Sungmin Oppa. She wrapped her arms around his neck as I noticed Sungmin Oppa's rather confused expression. I don't know but he seemed not to like the situation at all.

---

[Sungmin's POV]

Oh god. Minji's here!

"M-Minji-sshi?" I muttered lowly as I broke up the hug.

"Oh my! I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!" Minji squeaked as she stood in front of me while holding my hand. I looked worriedly at ___-sshi and caught her smiling face. Why in the world was she looking so happy?

"Omo! What a cute couple! right Wookie Oppa?" ___-sshi said as Minji giggled.

"Deh. Minji's cute and she's seriously a perfect match for hyung." Wookie said. I was very much lost as I just froze and said nothing after. How could this be happening? and in front of my soul mate?! Fate, you're so cruel!

"When did you arrived?" I asked Minji's smiling face.

"Just a while ago." She smiled as she clung an arm to mine.

"___-Eonnie accompanied me here. Oh. I'll introduce you to her." She added as she dragged ___-sshi close to me.

"Eonnie, I think you know him already." Minji smiled at her as ___-sshi nodded.

"Sungmin-sshi, this is my new friend, Park ___-Eonnie. We just met and she's very kind to me." ___-sshi smiled as she outstretched her hand for me to shake. Oh wow. My soul mate and my fiancée are good friends. Why does it have to be this complicated?

I stared at ___-sshi's hand until someone came. Seems like the monkey and the fish are already home.

"Hyung! [your name] loves you?" Donghae croaked as he read what's written at the back of the shirt I'm wearing. How I wish ___-sshi loves me. Aigo.

"I lend him the shirt fishy. That's originally yours remember?" I heard Hyukie said.

"OMO! D-Donghae Oppa?!" I turned to look back at ___-sshi and found her outstretched hand gone. Instead, she was covering with her hands. Oh I almost forgot she likes Donghae.

"I just noticed we got visitors." Donghae muttered as Hyukie smacked his head.

"Oh sorry, he didn't meant that." Hyukie apologized at Hae's rudeness.

"So who are you by the way?" Hyukie asked. Minji smiled and introduced herself. Oh now I'm busted.

"BWOH? Fiancée?!! Are you serious?" Hyukie yelled unbelievably as he turned his glance to me. I nodded at his questioning face. Oh no, how I wish she was joking.

On the very corner of my eyes, I could see ___-sshi and Donghae talking and laughing. Jealousy struck me as I felt my blood rising in heat. ___-sshi's only MINE!

I felt my eyes flared as I disregarded Minji's gasp when I removed her arm from mine.

I walked to Donghae and ___-sshi as I grabbed my soul mate's wrist into a gentle grip.

"S-Sungmin Oppa?" Oh I see I startled her. Sorry.

I cutely smirked at her as I pulled her out of the dorm with me, leaving everyone else behind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n they left! HAH!~ nothing much happened, sorry.

but I thought the update was cute. lol thats not for me to say right? looool

anyway, I hope yu liked the update. tehee^^,"

FANFIC ADS!! lol please check them out too.tehee^^

*Unexpected Love: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/7298/unexpected-love-comedy-eunhyuk-heechul-leeteuk-sungmin-superjunior-you

*When falling in love with a friend: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/10666/falling-in-love-with-a-friend-ryeowook-s-pov-ryeowook

neomu saranghaeyo~ <3333

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -