"We've been together for three long hours!"

Pink Lightstick♥

---

[Your POV]

It was slightly raining outside when I and the strawberry guy went out of the grocery. I agreed on having a coffee with him since, well it's just a coffee right? And I still owe him one for giving up the strawberries to me. He seemed not a dangerous person or a y pedo though. He's wearing a pink beanie that I found totally cute. And those geeky spectacles hid his face for some reason. I wonder how he looks when he wasn't wearing those.

"Uh-oh. It's pouring." He sighed and went back to the grocery. Maybe, to buy some umbrellas for us? Psshh. I was half-thinking of leaving now. But I thought that would be.. not right.

After some time, strawberry guy returned with a pink umbrella on his hold. It matched his pink beanie too well. He smiled at me as he approached me. I'm not sure if I need to smile back, so I didn't.

"This is the last umbrella available. You could have it." He said as he held out the thing to me. I put down the shopping bags I was holding and took the umbrella from him.

"We could share." I said, but knowing to myself that that's impossible. The thing is, it was too small for two people to share.

"Ani! Use it for yourself." He urged as he took the shopping bags from the ground.

"I'm gonna lift these up for you." He giggled as I just shrugged. He flashed me a smile and started walking. For some unknown reason, I felt like I know this guy.

We walked closely side by side as I slightly pulled him into the small umbrella shelter. Though I thought his one side was getting wet with the rain, well my other side was getting damp too so it's just fair.

"Let's go in here." He suddenly stopped in front of a coffee shop, The Coffee Prince.

---

[Sungmin's POV]

I stared at her as she sipped into her coffee. We both ordered a frapuccino coffee for a drink.

"What?" She said as she furrowed her eyebrows. Aigo. She's become more cuter.

"N-nothing." I stuttered, putting my head down and concentrating on my frap.

"What's your name?" I asked her after some moments of silence. There was at least five tables occupied on the whole cafe and I'm dying with the silence.

"Park ___-imnida." She smiled, making my heart flutter in uneasiness. Oh god. Why was she shining pink in my sight?

"How about you?" asked ___-sshi. She got a cute name huh. But not as cute as her.

"Lee Minsung." I said. Don't ask me how I got that name coz I know you knew how.

She laughed. Eh?

"minsungminsungminsungminsung--min." She blabbered and then chuckled again.

"Wae?" I asked curiously.

"You're name should've been cooler if it's Sungmin, not Minsung." -- "You know.. The Super Junior member." She winked as I smirked. Well, I am Sungmin. She's getting more and more interesting.

---

[Narrator's POV]

"You're an ELF?" Sungmin grinned as you happily nodded.

"Yes I am. Err. By chance, are you an ELF too?" You inquired, making Sungmin think for a bit.

(I'm one of ELF's Oppadeul.) He chuckled inwardly.

"Ah yes. I liked there songs. And they're awesome dancers." -- "Especially Sungmin." He snickered, feeling proud of how he praised himself.

"Jinjja?! Omo! You liked Sungmin Oppa? That's wonderful! We could hang out and spazz about them!" You squealed but stopped a bit halfway.

"Hey. You're not err.. gay right? About liking Sungmin Oppa?" You whispered, leaning closely across him.

"B-Bwo?! G-Gay?! Me?! Excuse me!" retorted Sungmin.

"Shh! Minsung-sshi! You should lower your voice." You lowly uttered to him. Sungmin looked around and saw the whole cafe's accusing eyes directed on him. He bowed embarrassingly with a shy smile.

"Ah.. Mianhae. But I-I'm not gay okay?" He said loudly again, hoping to convince everyone that he's not what they think he is.

"Aigo! Minsung-sshi! You're very funny!" You laughed at his heated face as you pinched his cheeks. Sungmin felt defeated and lowered his head. Letting you laughed at his failure.

After the gay fuss about Sungmin lasted, he sighed in relief as you still chuckled a bit.

"__-sshi. You're mean." Sungmin pouted.

"Mianhae. I can't seem to stop. Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry." You apologized as you sang Sorry, Sorry. Sungmin smiled and joined in your singing.

"Whoa. You got nice singing voice Minsung-sshi!" You praised when you heard his not that bad voice. Sungmin just replied with a nervous laugh, wondering if he was being obvious.

"Deh, ___-sshi, who's your Super Junior bias then?" he asked curiously, hoping for you to answer his name.

"Donghae Oppa, No other than him. I could die if I meet him." You dreamily answered which made Sungmin frown.

---

[Sungmin's POV]

Why the fish?

"Hmm. He's really not that great. Sungmin hyung's more talented than him." I snapped irritably. Donghae's my rival now eh?

"Sungmin Oppa's too cute." She said bluntly. What? She does not like my aegyo? I swear I'll change my image starting tomorrow!

Silence engaged over the two of us for some minutes until our phone rang simultaneously. Her ringing tone was our No Other song, err.. Donghae's part, to be exact. Pshhh. I'll murder him later.

I answered my phone while she was still busy with her call.

"Hyung!" That's Wookie's angry voice over there.

"Ah Mianhae Wookie, strawberries were out of stock. Out of season you know." I lied.

"AISH!" By that, he hung up. Aigo. I didn't know he's rude sometimes. I shrugged it off and just finished my drink. I saw __-sshi hung up on her call too.

"Minsung-sshi, my Eonnie wanted me home. We still need to bake cakes tonight." She said. Aww.. So end of the day with Pinky already?

"Want me to walk you home?" I offered but she shook her head. Aww. Why not?

"No thanks, I could go home alone." -- "Hey, let's exchange numbers." She giggled as she gave me her phone. I encoded my number and gave it back to her.

"Smile!" She squeaked lowly as she snapped a picture of me. Aisshh. I didn't see that coming. ><

"Let me have your number then." She scooted my phone from my hold and scribbled her numbers in.

"There!" She said as she handed me back my phone.

She was about to stand up when I called her back.

"Hey ___-sshi. Picture?" I snickered, making her smile a bit.

"Let's take it together." I suggested. I know I'm a genius!

She stood up from her seat and approached me. She sat on a seat beside me and put an arm around me, pulling me closer.

I was slightly shaking as I extended my arm, holding my phone to snap a picture of us. My cheeks heating as she made a peace sign beside my face.

Click!

By that, she pulled away as I was left frozen in time. Aigo.

---

"It's so nice meeting you Minsung-sshi. I hope we get to meet again." She smiled as she bidded me goodbye. I noticed the rain has stopped pouring now. I turned to my watch and saw the pink glow of 3:05 p.m. We've been together for three long hours! Yet it seemed that time flew faster than I expected. I sighed.

"Sure we'll meet again. I'll contact you ___-sshi." I said as we made our final bows and headed on our separate ways. Aishh. Why was it so difficult for me to take each step farther? Whatever. I'll surely see her again.

I caught a cab and directed the driver to our dorm. I hope Wookie won't kill me later.

But thanks to him I got to see her again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n hey! how was the chapter? I'm so happy that you're all finding this fic cute~

tehee^^ me loves you all~~ i hope you liked this update too.

and yet again. sorry for updating after decades! Psshh. i knoe. sue me! ><

whoosh! there~ byes!!^_^ <333 comments are very much appreciated~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -