"You'll see your color uniquely tonight..."

Pink Lightstick♥

"I can't take that Ahjusshi." You scratched your head frustratingly. Apparently, no more Sapphire Blue light sticks are available now. The seller kept on insisting that you should take the ones with the other colors instead.

"You don't get it Ahjusshi. The Oppas color is BLUE. Sapphire BLUE!" You said impatiently. You and your sister, Dara, will be coming on Super Show 3 tonight and you just can't find a blue light stick anywhere.

"Just give up sissy." huffed Dara. She got her own blue glowing stick on her hold and waved it in front of your face teasingly.

"Yah Eonnie. Don't wave that thing to me or else I'll break that into halves..." You threatened her as she immediately the thing away from you.

"Aishh. Eotteoke. . ." You just mumbled and walked away, living your sister behind. The concert's happening two hours later so you just disappointedly dragged yourself to the stadium just near the light stick stand.

"Yah!! Don't leave me here~!" Dara yelled at you but you're in such a bad mood to turn back.

"Aigoo. That girl." Dara muttered as she hurried over you but taken aback when she heard the vendor's call.

"Yah! Girl with a funny tall hair!" The Ahjusshi called. (a/n Dara's hairstyle's the one on Lollipop. :DD)

"Ne Ahjusshi?" She returned to the stall and leaned over the counter.

"Take this last pink one and I'll give you the red one for free." The vendor grinned.

"Wae? We're going to the Super Junior concert, not the SNSD or DB--" She stopped.

(OMO! I need a red light stick for next month's dbsk perf!) She squealed inwardly and purchased the items.

After that, she hurried over you and stood next to you on the line.

Meanwhile, at the SS3 backstage, the Super Junior members were all done preparing for the concert happening later and were just stucked into a room. Eunhyuk, Shindong and Donghae were practicing their dance routines; Super Junior KRY were talking about their performance later; Heechul was on his phone twitter-ing; Siwon was just lazing off, posing various poses; while Sungmin and Leeteuk talks seriously on a corner.

"Hyung. I can't marry her.." Sungmin frowned, pouting so sadly that made Eeteuk looked worried.

"But she's your fiancée. And you knew that ever since you're five. I thought you accepted that already." Eeteuk said, ruffling Sungmin's hair.

"I don't know hyung. As the wedding gets nearer, I felt more and more like backing out." Sungmin knitted his eyebrows worriedly. "I don't even like her."

"I mean. Minji's beautiful, and admirable but. . . I just felt nothing for her.. She's not even a friend." -- "We didn't have the chance to hang-out all these years." Sungmin sighed deeply and placed his hand furiously on his head. He felt dizzy thinking about the wedding. His parents made his engagement with Choi Minji, niece of the MS entertainment company in Japan. They'd been fiancés for like heaven knows when. Adding to that, Sungmin never had a girlfriend because of the thing. He wasn't allowed to fall in love except Minji.

(Eotteoke?) He thought bluntly.

---

"Aren't you excited ___-ah?" Dara said while fixing her tall hairdo.

"Eonnie. I'm not in the mood to be excited." You pouted.

"Look, I'm the only ELF here who's not holding a light stick."

"Want a pink one or a red one?" Dara puffed her cheeks to you. She seemed sincere on helping you, making you feel better.

"No thanks." You noted her.

You are now inside the concert stadium. The concert's starting in minutes.

You purchased a VIP ticket so you and your sister were placed near the stage.

"Aishh." You hissed, irritated.

"Come on. Here's the pink one." scoffed Dara. She told you that maybe, SNSD will come to the concert and do a guesting.

"Wave that to Yoona's face." She added as she shoved your hand to hold the pink light stick.

"Whatever." You just relented. You reluctantly held the light stick shimmering in pink and sighed.

Moments later, the lights all dimmed and loud squealings and screamings commode the place.

---

"Guru Ahjusshi? Eotteoke?" Sungmin asked over the phone. Apparently, he's been consulting a love guru regarding his problem. He told him everything but he didn't reveal his identity of course.

"Hmmm..." The guru said. He always does that to prolong the call minutes, making the call charge expensive.

"Yahh Ahjusshi. I've a concer--" Sungmin paused and gulped.

"I mean, I've something urgent to do, so stop hmm-ing there." He said impatiently.

"Fine Fine. What's your favorite color?" said the Guru. Sungmin was confused and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Huh? Waeyo?" asked Sungmin.

"Yahh! rabbit! We gotta get going!" Heechul yelled on the background.

Sungmin shouted for them to wait a bit and talked back to the guru.

"Pink." He answered.

"Wait. Am I talking to a rabbit?" The guru wondered.

"Ahjusshi...!" Sungmin wailed threateningly.

"Okay. Here, You'll see your color uniquely tonight." The Guru said lazily.

At the sound of that, Sungmin thought he's just wasting his precious time.

He said thank you and goodbye to the Guru, then went on with the guys on the backstage.

"That guru wasn't any help at all. Psshh." He muttered inwardly.