What's happening?

Pink Lightstick♥

 

---
[Your POV]


"You're being weird." I sighed as I pouted at Minsung Oppa. He was walking me home, and still, he's just different.

"Hmm? Waeyo?" He peered.

"You kept on telling me you've got something important to say. What's that?" I curiously asked. Seriously, he's been all like, ''___-ah, don't get angry after this...'' And he just couldn't continue that phrase. Which made me even more curious!

"Oh.. About that, I.." He stammered before stopping with his tracks. I looked at him inquisitively and at the same time, suspiciously.

Grabbing the hem of his muffler, I shot him a glare.
"You're hiding something from me, aren't you?"

"A..ANIYO!" He denied. Pshh. Telling a lie to my face, huh?

"Arasseo. Truth always prevail." I smirked. Minsung Oppa breathed out as he held on both of my shoulders and pulled me into a tight hug. Our bodies heated but I stubbornly didn't hug back.

"I'll tell you soon.." I heard him mumble. I scrunched my nose and tried to pull off but he tightly hugged me even more.

"Shh.. Let me hug you for a while.." He quietly said with sincerity all noticeable on his voice. I tilted my eyebrows as I felt rather mystified with his words. He's definitely hiding something. And I need to find that out.

---
[Sungmin's POV]


So in the end, I didn't make it.
*sighs* I never thought it would be this hard.
Definitely, tomorrow. After all, I still have three more days before the deadline Minji gave me.

Walking back home, I shivered as I felt someone following me.

OMO! STALKER!

But I'm on Minsung mode now. Impossible.

I kept on walking, rather in quick paces, as I covered my face with my muffler.

"Hyung!" Oh, I knew that voice. Kyuhyun.

I wonder how did he know that it was me. I guess ___-ah is the only one who sees me as Minsung.

"Treat me for dinner! Y..Yah!" He hollered but I just ignored him as I stepped inside the apartment building.

"SUNGMIN HYUUUNG~!!"

---
[Your POV]


Did Kyu Oppa just call Minsung Oppa, Sungmin?

I can't understand.

I tightened the hold on Minsung Oppa's cellphone. Apparently, he left it on my bag and I was hurrying to give it back to him. And now.. this?

What's happening? I didn't know what to feel. Confusion was all over me as I couldn't processed what I've seen.

Keeping my sight steadied on the apartment building Super Junior were staying at, my heart pumped to the highest rate as soon as I saw Kyuhyun Oppa walked out the front door. Minsung Oppa followed him behind with Ryeowook Oppa and Yesung Oppa on both sides of him. All four of them were laughing as they made their way farther away from me.

My eyes stung as I felt myself heating up. I was furious and at the same time, I didn't want to believe everything I saw.

It can't be.

Minsung Oppa is Super Junior's Lee Sungmin?

***

---
[Narrator's POV]


//FLASHBACK

A little girl was sobbing as she looked up to the tall tree. Her tiny hands were raised up high as she tried to reach the tip of the string connecting to a pink balloon.

"Oh no. do soru?" She worriedly whimpered as she hopelessly stared at the balloon stucked on the tree's branches.

She sighed as she just gave up and wiped her tears away. She sat on the grass with her back against the tree trunk as she hugged her knees close to her chest.

"Aww. I was supposed to give that to him. I'm so unlucky." She mumbled irritably as she fumbled the fluffy skirt she was wearing. Her long, black hair was laid freely on her shoulders as she was wearing a beautifully, sparkling hairband. Anyone who would see this girl would surely think that she's a little princess.

Well, she is a princess. To her parents, she's the most precious gem. To her grandfather, she's the rarest diamond. And those are enough reasons why this princess needs a knight in shining armor. A prince.

"I guess I'll just buy another balloon for Sungmin-ssi." Little Minji decided as she stood up and dusted off her skirt.

As the sunset approaches, the whole sky was flaming an orange tint. Minji started walking on her way home but suddenly stopped on her tracks when she heard a loud thud behind her.

"AW!" She saw a young boy fell on his as he winced in noticeable pain. Minji felt all worried and ran to where the boy was lying.

"Dai jo bu?" Minji peered but just received a blank face from the boy.

"M..Mwo?" the boy asked before sitting himself up.

"Oh. You're korean?" Minji asked as she was a little bit shock. She observed the boy who looks about her age. He has a nice nose, puffy cheeks, and little but cute eyes. Minji found herself heating up as she felt a weird feeling inside her.

"Deh, I'm korean. Omo. Are you, too?" The boy beamed. Minji nodded as she kept her face lowered.

"I'm half korean, half japanese." Minji told. The boy nodded as he stood up and dusted off his pants.

"Why did you fall, by the way?" Minji spoke in broken korean. She wasn't that fluent with the language after all. The boy pointed upon the tree and it was too late when Minji realised what was he pointing at.

"Oh? The balloon." Minji sneered. The boy nodded before crouching in front of her. Minji was puzzled and didn't know what to do.

"Miss, can you reach the balloon for me? Get on my back." The boy asked Minji. Little Minji giggled as she slowly stepped up to his back and stood there. She reached for the tip of the string and almost jumped up when she finally grabbed on it.

"Yosh! I got it!"

"Jeongmal?" The little boy asked in a frisky voice. He abruptly straightened up when Minji's other foot was still on his back. Thus, making the little girl fell on the grass.

"Ittai.." Minji whimpered as she tried to sit up. Still, her other hand was holding on the balloon.

"Aigoo. Jeongmal mianhada. G..Gomen nasai.." The boy stammered as he tried to apologize. But Minji scoffed as she noticed a little scratch on her elbow.

"Here's your balloon! I'm going home now." She stood up and started walking off. After all, she still needed to prepare to meet her fiancè. The prince charming her mom always told her.

The little boy was holding on the pink balloon but felt guilty as he knew he pissed the girl who helped her. He ran and caught up with the girl, grabbing her attention.

"I'm.. really sorry. Here, let me give you this balloon." He told Minji, extending his hand which was holding the balloon. Minji felt her little heart beating in a rapid way. She found herself taking the balloon from this bubbly faced boy who was still a stranger to her.

"What's your name?" The boy asked gleefully.

"Minji desu." She answered and threw him the same question. "And you are?"

"Sungmin. Lee Sungmin-imn
ida."

//END OF FLASHBACK

Minji's phone rang, which brought her back to reality.

It was Sungmin.

'Why is he calling so soon?' She asked herself rather in fear. She's afraid of the possibilities. Did you accept Sungmin as who he is? Was that why he was calling her now?

"Sungmin-ssi. Why are you calling? You still have three more days." Minji asked as soon as she answered the call. Her chest was intensely nervous but still, she kept her voice calm.

"I'm going to Japan in an hour. ___-ah and I broke up."

By that, the call ended. Minji was flustered. She didn't expect that to happen. And wasn't she supposed to be jumping up in joy at that very moment?

"That means he's going to marry you, Minji.." She whispered to herself, forcing out a smile.
"But what about eonni?"

---
UPDATED!!
Looking on my storyline plan, the story will end in three more chapters~!
I hope you liked the chapter!♥ meh. yu and minnie broke up. how could yu like that? Pshh.
PLEASE COMMENT LOVELY DEARS!