Clearing things up~

Pink Lightstick♥

 

---
[Your POV]
 
I woke up with an aching head. Aish. Who wouldn't be if you're in my place?
 
First, I unbelievably had been to Super Junior's dorm yesterday. Great right?
 
Second, I'd got to meet Donghae Oppa and he told me I'm cute. I know right? I could so just die now.
 
Third: Sungmin Oppa. AISH.
 
---FLASHBACK---
 
"Listen Oppa, I won't forgive you if you hurt Minji-ah." Aigo. I regret saying that. *sighs* I stood up from my seat and crossed my arms, staring directly at Sungmin Oppa's bulged eyes. I felt like melting as I could feel his attention's all mine.
 
"___-sshi. Don't you understand me? I don't love her." He replied as he lowered his head again. He ran a touch on his head and heaved out a sigh.
 
"B-but. What will you do? Minji likes you." -- "She'll be hurt if.. if you.." I couldn't find words to continue as I suddenly felt sympathy over Sungmin Oppa. I reciled on my seat beside him and patted his back slowly but gently.
 
What will I do if I'm in his position?
 
I'm never a rebel but I don't think I could let myself marry someone I never knew personally.
 
So I guess I understood him now.
 
"But Oppa, wouldn't your parents understand if you tell them that you don't agree with the marriage? I mean, they're you're family and surely they'll support you on your decisions right?" I suggested with a hasty voice, maybe because I'm talking with a lowered-face guy. Psh.
 
"I already told them and guess what? Fail." He shifted his position as he settled on resting his back on the bench. I sat back too and coincidentally, we sighed at the very same time.
 
Sungmin Oppa chuckled as we turned to face each other in synch. It's like we're puppets or something. I laughed along as I smiled genuinely on his cheerful face. This is the Sungmin Oppa I know. Not only in the TV or internet but it's what I actually thought of him. Super Junior's aegyo prince with a happy heart.
 
"Eonnie?" A voice suddenly interfered which made Sungmin Oppa stopped laughing. I turned to look only to find Minji standing a mere foot behind us, with a not-so-happy face.
 
"M-Minji-yah." I stood up and unexpectedly stuttered her name, which apparently appears to me that I'm hiding something. Aish. I inwardly cursed myself and managed to smile weakly at her.
 
Minji withered his sight to me firstly and then hovered it to where Sungmin Oppa was.
 
"Sungmin-sshi." She said as she approached her fiance.
 
"Minji-sshi. I'm sorry about a while ago. I-" Sungmin Oppa was cutted off when Minji slid her hands around Sungmin Oppa's waist and hugged him in what I supposed was really tight. Minji's body was pressed firmly against Sungmin Oppa's. For some reason, I felt like my heart clenched a bit at the scene. It suddenly felt so cold standing a few feet away from two embracing individuals with the freezing autumn wind whistling in my ears. I could see Sungmin Oppa trying to pull away from her but Minji was preventing him from doing so as she firmly held onto him and buried her head on Sungmin Oppa's chest.
 
After some moments which seemed to last like forever, Minji pulled away and unlocked Sungmin Oppa's waist. She turned to look up to Sungmin Oppa with a smiling face as she spoke.
 
"Sungmin-sshi. I'm going to visit you again tomorrow." She said while straightening Sungmin Oppa's shirt. He looked at her pitifully as he caught her hands and held it tightly.
 
AISH. What a show. I seriously felt like sneaking away from the scene.
 
"Minji-sshi. Actually, I still got something to tell--" Sungmin Oppa was then again cutted off as Minji spoke immediately.
 
"Eonnie! Can I sleep over in your place tonight?" She turned to my spot and I froze as I nodded my head weakly, oh boy, guess I have no choice here. Minji smiled widely to me before turning back to the poor Sungmin Oppa.
 
"See you tomorrow Sungmin-sshi!" She tiptoed a bit on her high heels before leaning on him for a kiss. Sungmin Oppa turned his head, thus making Minji's lips land on his cheeks instead. Minji pursed her lips and exhaled deeply before returning the fake smile on her face. She then approached me as she linked her arms to mine, making me jerk up a bit.
 
"Let's go Eonnie?" She said as she pulled me into a fast walk.
 
---END OF FLASHBACK---
 
And that's it.
 
The girl's staying with us for a couple of weeks. Aish. Such a pain.
 
"Eonnie!" A sudden squeal woke me off my thoughts. I sat up and turned to see Minji-yah, she was grinning wildly as I noticed she's wearing her outdoor clothes. She was sitting on the edge of my bed and playfully squinting her eyes on me. I knitted my eyebrows on her before eyeing her inquisitively.
 
"Are you going somewhere?" I yawned. She nodded her head attentively as she watched me stretch my arms.
 
"Do you want to go with us?"
 
"Us?" I repeated as she then again gave me a nod. Who's she going with?
 
"Deh. Dara Eonnie's going with me." Oh? So I supposed she already told everything about Dara Eonnie right?
 
"Where are you two going?" Stupid question. Of course they're going in Super Junior's dorm.
 
"We're going to visit Sungmin-sshi." She happily announced. I sighed before giving her a sad face. Doesn't she even noticed that Sungmin Oppa doesn't love her? or like her in the least?
 
"Minji-yah. I-I think you need to know something." I started. She turned her gaze away from me as she stood up and walked here and there in my room. She cleared before asking me what is it that she needed to know.
 
I swallowed hard. "Sungmin-sshi. He doesn't.." Aigoo. How do I say it?
 
"He doesn't like me." Minji finished. I was shocked as I looked up on her. She stopped walking and heaved out a sigh, her used to be happy face turned to a sudden plum as I could sense how gloomy her heart is.
 
I didn't know what to say. Silence filled the morning air as I could hear the birds chirping from outside the slightly opened window. So she knows...
 
"Then why--"
 
"He'll learn to like me Eonnie." -- "I can't blame him. We just met." She foldered her arms as she abruptly ran to me.
 
"Eonnie. You and Sungmin-sshi... You seemed pretty close." She told me as her huge brown orbs stared at me. I shook my head and chuckled at her.
 
"Aniyo. Like you, we just met." I told her which made her look at me confusingly.
 
"But last night.. Why did he--"
 
"He just needed someone to talk to. But believe me, Minji-yah, we don't know each other. I mean, personally." I told her with a reassuring smile. She brightly smiled back and gave me a hug.
 
"Omo. Know what Eonnie? I was slightly scared that.. err.. Sungmin-sshi likes you." She confessed shyly as she pulled away from me.
 
"Aigo! That's impossible!" I squeaked. I'm only for Donghae Oppa okay?
 
"Now I'm relieved." She breathed out as she moved away from me and stood up.
 
 
"MINJI-YAH! COME ON!" It's Dara Eonnie's highest pitched squeal coming from downstairs. Bet she could hardly wait on meeting her precious monkey. I smirked as I realized I already met my fish. OMOOOOOO~
 
"JUST A BIT DARA EONNIE!" Minji shouted back. She returned to me and asked me again.
 
"Do you want to come with us ___ Eonnie?"
 
"Sure, if that wouldw mean meeting Donghae Oppa again." I replied as she literally jumped in joy.
 
Naega jaba julge anajulge salmyeoshi~ geugeoseuro jakeun ireomandwendamyeon johgesseo...~~~
 
"Eonnie. You're phone's ringing." Minji reached for my vibrating phone from the foot of my bed. Ah yes. I'm not an organized being. Minji handed me the phone as I looked who's the call from.
 
"It's Minsung-sshi." I uttered as I pressed 'answer'.
 
"Annyeong ___-sshi!" He greeted.
 
"Oh, annyeong haseyo Minsung-sshi. What's up?" I asked him. I could hear some people in the background. And I swear I heard Donghae Oppa's name. I shrugged off my suspicions as I thought it's just another fanboy.
 
"Nothing, do you want to go out today? Please?" He pleaded with that cute voice of him.
 
"Mian Minsung-sshi. I already have plans for the day." I said in a rather disappointed voice.
 
"Eonnie, who's that?" Minji hissed beside me. She was practically listening on my conversation with Minsung-sshi as she placed her ears closely to my phone and attentively eavesdropping. I disregarded her as I heard many 'pleases' on the other line.
 
"Please please please please!!!" Minsung said again and again. Aigooo. I won't give up seeing Donghae Oppa over something---
 
"It's my birthday." Minsung-sshi suddenly blurted.
 
"I-It's your b-birthday? As in.. today?" I asked in shock.
 
"Y-yeah. And I don't have someone to err.. celebrate with. So please!" He stuttered lowly in a rather frowning voice. I thought hard before speaking.
 
"mmkay. Where are we to?"
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
a/n omggg sorry for updating after a looooooooong time. >__<
i hope yu liked the update though :)
 
thanks for all the comments,!! <3333333
saranghaeyo~^^
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -