"You didn't lose it. You lost her..."

Pink Lightstick♥

---

[Your POV]

Such an awesome night indeed! Super Show 3 truly made my night. Oh scratch that. My day.. My week.. My year.. Oh god. I was just very much filled with joy. Bright lights went to dim, indicating the end of the show. Only light sticks were noticeable source of light. I threw the pink light stick harshly on the ground.

"Pabo." I muttered inwardly, realizing just now that all this time, I was holding onto the crappy thing that wasn't even Super Junior's color.

The lights went on again, but this time, a recorded voice prompted all the audience to safely exit the stadium premises.

So it has ended already right? While walking off, I took a final blurry gaze into the empty center stage. I noticed a figure standing there. A silhouette of a person. But I just shrugged it off when Eonnie nudged me which stopped me from walking.

"___-ah? Sissy. Why're you tearing?" Dara Eonnie asked, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. Actually, I didn't really know that I was crying. I touched my face and wiped off some tears. To tell you the truth, I was feeling extremely sad. If only it's possible that the concert will last forever. Aiish.

"I'm so sad Eonnie. I still want to see the Oppas. And if I could just meet with Donghae Oppa, I would be very happy." I sniffed. People around us took their steps off the stadium. Dara Eonnie smiled at me and poked my cheeks.

"Aigo. I promise you my little dongsaengie, we'll go to SS4, SS5, SS6, SS7, 8, 9, 10..." She continued so on, obviously trying to cheer me up. I smiled at my Eonnie. She isn't really the showy type about her feelings but I could really feel how she cares for me.

"Fine Eonnie. Someday, we'll meet EunHae right?" I squeaked to her, as she gave me huge grin. I know what's next.

"You got it Sissy.. And then we'll go on a double date, then double outing, double wedding..." blah blah blah.. Just imagine her continuing with the double thingy. I just laughed at her as she continued daydreaming. I dragged her, trailing with other ELFs going outside the stadium. I don't want to lean back. I will see them again right?

---

[Sungmin's POV]

"Pink.. Pink.. Pink.." I mumbled to myself. The concert's just been wrapped up and the audiences were all making their way outside the stadium. Aigo. Where is she? The pink lady?

I made my way to the stage. Since all the lights were off now, no one could probably see me. I stood on the center and withered my sight around me. "Has she gone out already?" I thought and sighed. I only knew one thing about her. Aigo. The sweet-looking lady holding a pink light stick. Hopeless.

I hovered my sight over this girl. I can't see her face but I could guess she's crying. The other girl with a weird tall hair was hugging her. I slightly wonder what's bothering the crying girl.

"Hyung! What're you doing here?" It's Donghae. He sat beside me on the dark center stage. If only ELFs knew that we're not on backstage but still here outside, I wonder what will happen.

"I'm hopeless." I blurted, making Fishy raise an eyebrow. Soon, the stadium were emptied and still failed to catch any pink flickering thing. I sighed heavily, the cold air bringing shivers to my very skin. I just thought I found love but then it turned out a bursted bubble. Tragic.

"Hmmn. You're not so cheerful lately hyung.. Something wrong?" Donghae asked. I was deep beneath my thoughts that I weren't able to hear him asking. Thinking about her. Those wide smiles of hers everytime I went to her side of the stage while performing a while ago makes my heart waver. Didn't she even notice that I was focusing my each and every gaze at her? Most especially when the song You are the One was played?

"Hyung! Yah!" Donghae snapped a finger on my face, waking me back to reality.

"Ah. Neh, Mianhae.." I apologized, inhaling deeply. I was so engrossed with the thoughts of her. I just can't get her off my mind.

"What were you saying again Fishy?" I asked again, hoping to make up with ignoring him a while ago.

"Nothing hyung, care to share what's wrong to you? We're all kinda worried to you... You've been so quiet and it's not really you." Donghae said with a worried voice. I just frowned and told him about my upcoming wedding, a month from now.

"Bwo??!" I knew he'll be shock. I just nodded sadly.

"I don't love her fishy.,. My fiancée." I said, pouting. The last time Minji and I met was back when we were little seven-year old children. Since I migrated to Korea, I've only seen photos of her. I know the same goes with Minji. My parents were always asking me for some pictures and I'm quite sure it's for Minji.

"So what's your plan?" He asked in a sudden husky voice. Hmmn? What does he mean?

"I don't know really. I consulted a love guru and he almost helped." I said. Aigo. Images of my pink crush invade my thoughts again. She's so cute.

"Almost helped??" asked Donghae, wiggling his brows. I nodded.

"I think I'm in love with someone though." I said which ended up with Donghae flailing me wildly, asking me to spill whose girl I'm in love with. Aish. I don't know her name. What should I answer?

"Her name's Pink." I just said, making Donghae burst into laughter. He's really of no help.

He teased even more but I didn't mind. Instead, I stood up, dusted my pants and was about to walk off, when suddenly, my phone rang.

I scooted it out of my pocket, the caller wasn't registered so I felt hesitant to answer it. But after seconds, I relented and just answered the call.

"Yobwaseyo?" I asked in an expressionless voice.

"Rabbit. Did you see your color uniquely?" I knew that voice. It's guru ahjusshi. I half-thought it's Heechul hyung though.

"Ahjusshi? How? W-why? Are you advisers allowed to call your customers?" I heard a chuckle on the next line.

"Have you seen your color uniquely?" He repeated his question. I didn't bother arguing about how he called me. I just hope this call is free of charge.

"Ah. About that. Yeah. If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw it." I paused, "But I lost it." I added in a rather frowning voice.

"Aigo. You didn't lose it. You lost her." He said in a bigger voice, like his mouth's been stuffed with brownies while speaking.

"What do you mean I didn't lose it but I lost her?" I asked confusingly, but received yet again, a chuckle as a response.

"You'll meet her again, don't worry." By that, he hung up. Aishh. What's with that man? He's seriously a puzzle. I returned my phone to my pocket and was about to walk off when Donghae called me. Aishh. Seriously, they won't let me walk off.

"Sungmin Hyung! You'll love this!" Donghae grinned as he approached me.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

My eyes beamed at what he held in his hands.

"I wonder whose ELF brought this here. Aren't they supposed to have blue? Or maybe they're also SNSD fan? But I don't think they.............." Blah Blah Blah. I don't really care about Donghae now. I held the pink light stick and waved it on my face.

"I didn't lose it.." My lips curved into a smile, leaving Donghae blubbering behind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N

Waaahh. I don't really know why I can't make longer chapters here..

While in the other fic, I always update super long chappies. Pshhh. >< Mianhae~

So yeah. I do hope you like this chappie too. I’m afraid to disappoint you yaa know.. :)

and btw. I've updated the foreword. LOL just a little bit. and included Fishy to the main cast. (:

*ahem* I TOTALLY LOOOVE YOUR COMMENTS! they made my day.. along with chuli. LOL

so yep. keep it coming~ *huuuuggggs!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -