"Only when everything's cleared."

Pink Lightstick♥

---
[Sungmin's POV]


"Is eonni fine? Sungmin-ssi, tell me what happened." Minji pleaded as she looked at me, intently waiting for my response. I sighed as I rested my back on the couch. My eyes still stung after all the tears that had spilled uncontrollably whenever I thought that we're over.

//FLASHBACK

"Is this how you show your love?" ___-ah laughed ridiculously whilst her eyes were unstoppably tearing. I was left frozen on the spot. Telling her that I love her was of no use. And still, nothing useful came up on my mind.

"You have no idea how much I'm hurting now." She sniffled. Her knees was trembling so as her little voice. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to hug her. I wanted to show her that she misunderstood everything. Because I know that only a few more minutes, she would turn her back and leave me here in a heartbreak. But for some reasons, something's stopping me to do so.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know it will go this far." I tried to reason out as I took her hand. She shoved it away from my hold and looked at me in such of a painful way. The dim nightsky couldn't hide her tearjerked face as I was left in extreme guilt.

"Does Minji know about this?" She asked.

"Yes, but-"

"Liars." She firmly gritted which apparently cutted me off. I tried to explain, but dropped the thought. Her eyes told me that she wouldn't believe it anyway. Suddenly, I heard a familiar ringtone and it's a little too late when I figured that ___-ah was holding my phone. She pursed out a smile before wiping her tears away.

"Oh, look. Your fiancee's calling." She sternly scorned before taking my palm and handing the ringing phone to me.

"Can't you forgive me? I love you." I sincerely said as I let my phone ring forever, not even bothering to answer the freaking call. ___-ah lowered her head as I held her shoulders before pulling her closer in a tight embrace. She didn't budge as I was kind of relieved to her reaction.

"If there is one thing that I'm most honest of, it's my love for you." I mumbled as I felt myself in a soothing heat. I heard ___-ah whimpering and that was enough reason to pull off the hug and wipe her tears off with the back of my hand.


"And seeing you like this, pains me the most." I told her. ___-ah looked upon me before shaking her head.

"You cause this pain." She said, swallowing all her remaining tears. "Minsung Oppa, you know that I love you but I think we need to break up."

"What? No!" I protested as I held her back in my arms. She pulled away but I prevented her from doing so. I can't let her go. Never.

"Let me go." She said. The exact opposite of what I want to do. I found myself releasing her and was a little shocked when I found her smiling face looking back at me. Those eyes. Those lips. Those puffy cheeks. Why is she smiling so abrupt?

"There's just one last request I want to ask of you.." She said. I squinted my eyes as I scrunched on my face.

"Ya! We're not breaking up!" I told her but she shook her head and disregarded me. Instead, she continued with her one last wish.

"Don't invite me on your wedding."


//END OF FLASHBACK

---
[Your POV]


"JINJJA?! MINSUNGIE IS SUNGMINNIE?!? OMG! ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!" Dara eonnie exclaimed as she stared at me in huge disbelief.

"Sadly, yes they're the same.." I muttered before shoving another portion of pizza slice on my mouth.

"So that means, Sungmin is your boyfriend and at the same time, Minji's fiancè? OMO. what will you do now sissy?" She asked in a very concerned voice. I unconciously dropped my fork and that's when I found my tears spilling off again. Darn. Am I crying again?

Dara eonni immediately approached me with a tight hug. Aish. It had been three days since I broke up with him. Why am I still like this?

"Do you want me to post an anti blog about Sungmin?" She joked, trying to cheer me up. But nonetheless, I wasn't in the mood to laugh. I whimpered hardly as I wet my sister's shoulder with my tears.

"Eonni, I broke up with him.." I cried. It was the first time I snuggled my sister this close. And it's also a first that Dara eonni seemed to be the elder amongst us both. The comfort I was receiving just made it even worse that I found myself crying my heart out even though I thought I cried enough a past few nights ago.


"Do you still love him?" She asked. My weeping came to a halt as I pondered to myself. Somehow, I wasn't certain on as to what to say. My mind was somewhat contradicting my heart which was not surprisingly saying a 'yes.'

"To be honest, I'm not sure." I just replied before pulling off the hug. I laughed at my sister's unbelievably worried expression and sighed out loud after.

"Yah. Don't look at me like that." I told her but she just wriggled her eyebrows and pouted at me.

"But sissy. What can I do for you?" She peered, staring at me in a frown. I smiled and shook my head at my lovely eonni.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine."

---
[Narrator's POV]


"Aish. Why is it raining?" You inwardly grunted as you stared at the raindrops coming from above. You ran to one of the roofed side of the road where a waiting shed was located. It was raining hard as the sky was apparently dimmed and no one else, aside from you, was in the place.

"I thought I brought my umbrella." You mumbled before checking your bag and instantly beamed when you found the pink umbrella indeed with your grumbled things. You opened the umbrella wide enough but suddenly stopped midway.

Seeing the umbrella on your hold made you melancholic for a while.
"Minsung Oppa gave me this.." You remembered as you unknowingly let out a bitter smile. It had been two weeks since you broke up and still, you were kind of disappointed that Sungmin hadn't contact you ever since that night. Still, in your heart, there's still a part that belongs to him.

You closed the umbrella as you sat on one of the seats on the shed. And as you looked lifelessly through the rain, you felt a heavy feeling on your chest.


"Ever regret pushing someone away?" You heard someone say, making you jump on your seat in extreme fear. You immediately tilted your head as you turned to your side, only to find an elder man with a gentle smile on his face.

"Omo. Ahjussi, I didn't notice you." You apologized for your weird reaction. The man just waved his hand as he told you it's fine. He sat next to you and together, you waited for the rain to halt. Even though you had an umbrella with you, you kind of felt like watching the raindrops fall from the sky. And surprisingly, you were relieved that you weren't alone there.

"Ahjussi, about what you said a while ago-"

"Ah, nevermind that. It's just me to blurt a sudden question out of nowhere." He smiled and you just nodded your head. "But would you mind answering the question, anyway?" He added. You thought for awhile and decided to share your thoughts with this stranger. He's somewhat trustworthy as his beaming aura told you so.

"I don't know. I thought it's the best for us." You answered, lowering your face. The man chuckled as he kept his sight on the rainy view.

"Only when everything's cleared, you will learn to understand why things have to be that way." He said, totally off the topic. You raised an eyebrow as you raised your head and turned to face him.


"What do you-" You started but was cutted off when you saw no 'old man' at your side. You squinted your eyes as you furrowed your face.

"Where did that ahjusshi go?" You mumbled as you felt your temples with the tips of your fingers and figured that you might be hallucinating just a while ago.

"Aishh. I'm going crazy." You muttered under your breath as you carried on shaking your head. All of a sudden, your phone rang a Bonamana song as you instantly fished it out of your pocket. 

from: FishyHae♥

___-ah, let's meet up. 5 pm on the coffee shop near our dorm. Please! Please! Please! *puts on a fishy pout* I'll be waiting!


You heaved out a sigh as you stood up and noticed that the rain had stopped. You relievely your heels as you headed towards to coffee shop to meet Donghae.


---
[Your POV]


Aigoo. It's really amusing seeing Fishy Oppa hurry himself in a run as he approached me with a grin. But I'm kind of not in a fangirl mode right now, so yeah. No fangirl screams for now.

"Sorry, I'm late. We had our practice. Aish. So tiring~!" He apologized as he sat across me and wiped off some imaginary sweat over his forehead. I sipped on my frap as I smiled at him and told him that it's okay even though he was almost an hour late.

"So. What's that you're going to tell me?" I asked, direct to the point. Donghae Oppa sneered as he clasped his palms together and stared at me intently.

"Promise me that you won't walk out of this shop until I finish speaking." He told. I looked at him and shook my head.

"If this is about Min- I mean, Sungmin Oppa again, I think I have to get going." I politely said as I stood up, making Donghae Oppa's eyes bulge out of their sockets. Somehow, a part of me wants to hear what's in store for him to say. In fact, I already know what's this about. That it's still about Sungmin Oppa. But I had to stop midway as I felt my heart bursting out at a mere mention of his name.

I walked in quick pace as I hurriedly found my way out of the shop.

"BOO!" Kyuhyun Oppa surprised me with a funny face as I was 'just a bit' surprised over his abrupt appearance. Ryeowook, Yesung, and Hyukie Oppa came into view as they popped their heads behind Kyu Oppa.

"Omo. What are you all doing here?" I asked, astonished. Kyu Oppa just snickered as he approached me and held both of my shoulders. He spun me around until my back was turned to him.

"You're being mean. How could you leave hyung alone there?" I heard him say. Oh gosh. So now I see. This is the reason why fishy Oppa didn't run to stop me from leaving.

Only after a few moments that I found myself sitting across Donghae Oppa again. He was grinning at how genius he was to think of a way to get me no way out. Kyu Oppa and the others left as they carried on guarding the shop's front doors. As if I'm going to attempt to walk out again.


"___-ah, Sungmin hyung is getting married in two weeks." He started. I dropped into a frown. Surely, Minji's in an all-smile by now.

"What's that got to do with me?" I stammered as I tried hard to hide the sadness on my voice.

"Hyung loves you, not Minji. He'll do everything for you only if you let him." He said. My eyes were going into a huge blur again, thinking that that's plain impossible. He could hardly say his real identity to me, much less courage to fight for me. I know what Sungmin Oppa is getting through. I know that he couldn't say 'no' to his parents. So what's the use of us being together? And besides, Minji loves him. That girl couldn't accept a heartache.

Those things I wanted to say out but I just sighed out loud in response of Donghae Oppa.

"I know you love him, too. Why are you being like this?" He seriously voiced out. My sight trembled as I caught him looking at me worriedly instead.

"I.. I don't know what to do, Oppa.." I sniffled as I continued, "I hate him for the fact that he lied to me but still, I love him."

"Aish. Why do you hate him for that? Do you even know why he did that?" He snorted before slinging off his small backpack. He rumbled his bag as he seemed to be finding something from it.

"Here," He uttered, handing me a pink light stick. I blankly took it and stared at it, puzzled.

"I secretly took that off hyung's things. I'm sure he's looking for that at this very moment." He informed me.

"What's this?" I innocently asked. Fishy Oppa shook his head in disbelief as he closely peered at me.

"Really? You can't remember? Sungmin hyung treasures that so much." He heaved, weighing me with that look. But nevertheless, I was still as blank.


Donghae oppa breathed out as he sat back on his seat.

"That night, when we were doing our SS3 here, Sungmin hyung spotted you waving that pink glowing stick out of the sapphire blue ocean. He claims that that was a sign he'd been waiting for." He continued as I twitched my eyebrows, "He believes that you're his soulmate."

 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n
guys, the last chapter would be the next one. TwT)o
please do comment. :D heheh! Ouwww whatchu think will happen next? XD and wasn't kyuhyun cute?lol MEH! You're ruining KyuMin!! He should be mad at yu. looool

^

NO WOOKIE! he's miiiiiiine!!!!!!!!!