my soulmate and I, on a date..

Pink Lightstick♥

[Narrator's POV]

Staring directly at Sungmin's face as he sipped his juice drink, you observed and studied his face. He was again wearing a beanie, just this time, it's of different color. His over-sized geeky glasses falls down on the tip of his nose every now and then; and his red scarf was pulled up enough to cover half of his face.

"Minsung-sshi, are you hiding from someone?" You wiggled your eyebrows at him as he avoided your gaze. "It seemed to me that you're in disguise." You added but just mentally dismissing the topic when you received a weak grin in response.

"___-sshi, where do you wanna go?" Sungmin asked you as you shook your head and pouted your lips at him.

"It's your birthday.. your choice." You smiled at him before poking his puffy cheek. "Saeng il chukhahae." You giggled before turning back to your drink. Sungmin blushed furiously. He can't help but to wish that this was really his birthday.

"Amusement park or movie theater?" Sungmin asked you. You raised your head and pretended to think really hard as Sungmin intently waited for your answer. Deep iside, he was cheering happily as he just realized that this was your first date.

"Amusement park..then movie theater. Is that possible?" You answered as a grin grew from your ear to ear. Sungmin chuckled as he nodded attentively.

"Kaja!"

---

[Sungmin's POV]

I can't believe this. My soulmate and I, on a date~ OMOO.

We arrived at the amusement park after a thirty minutes bus ride. ___-sshi seemed delightfully happy as we stood before the huge ferris wheel. I gulped as I felt my heart fluttering at the mere sight of her smiling face. She's as cute as me!

"Do you wanna ride that?" I asked her. She shook her head, to my amazement. I tilted her head in confusion as she giggled and grabbed my arm, linking it with hers. I was deep in shock as I took a quick peek on our clung-arms. I'm going to pass out. She turned to face me before speaking,

"We'll save it later." She said as she pulled me into a run.

***

"EOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!"

 

Okay, you get the point.

We rode a scary, breath-taking rollercoster ride.

Which I didn't really enjoy.

"That was WOW! I wanna ride it again!" ___-sshi squeaked as she jumped again and again like a playful kid while still holding my arm. I made a face at her and forced an aegyo.

"Please. Let's try other rides apart from this stomach flipping ride." I pouted which made her stop and think twice. I seriously don't wanna ride that dragon coaster again. *bows* ___-sshi sighed heavily before pulling out the theme park's map from her backpack. I grinned widely as I noticed her as she was choosing our next destination.

"So what do we try next?...." She muttered under her breath as I softly pulled her away from the rollercoaster place. She reluctantly walked towards where I pulled her as she continued on searching on the map.

"How about the horror house?" I suggested, which apparently, made her look at me in grim.

---

[Your POV]

Minsung-sshi and I entered the creepy house with my hand tightly grasping on his arm. I tearfully looked at him as I mouthed Mianhae.. I apologized as I removed the tight grip on his pale arm. He chuckled as he messed my hair playfully.

"We can still back out, you know." He told me worriedly. "Cause as you noticed, we're still a step away from the entrance."

I thought for a moment before answering. "A-Aniyo! L..let's get this over.." I stammered, obviously frightened.

"Fighting!" I finally cheered as I raised my fist to the air.

"Are you sure?" Minsung-sshi asked. I nodded with a weak smile on my face. He sighed and abruptly placed his arm around my shoulders. I almost jumped as I noticed his face getting closer to mine..

H..he's not gonna..

I felt my heart hammering my chest as if it wanted to explode that moment. I swallowed hard before staring at his darkshaded face. Studying his face this close, his little eyes behind those glasses were glistening and rather hypnotizing. Even to the dimlit, his clear, blemish-free skin was noticeable. I didn't knew Minsung-sshi's this handsome. Well, I knew he's cute but with his face this close, his soft, pursed lips seemed too tempting to kiss. AIGOOOO! W..What am I thinking?!

I firmly closed my eyes as I could feel his heavy brething brushing my cheek.

M..My first kiss..is... nearing.. Omoo.. Mianhae Donghae Oppa~ I inwardly thought as I swallowed all the remaining saliva. I opened my eyes as a voice woke up my senses.

"Don't worry ___-sshi. I'll protect you." Minsung-sshi whispered right to my ear. I was startled for a second as my heart thumped furiously on. After all, he's still inches away from me. After seconds or so, Minsung-sshi removed his arm from my shoulder as he settled on holding my hands firm. I looked at my hand and noticed that my fingers were intertwined with his as I felt a weird feeling.

Omo... We're.. holding hands..

WE'RE FREAKING HOLDING HANDS!

He smiled at me as I touched my face with my free hand. hot.

"Come on!" He gleefully said as he shoved me further the spooky house. I smiled slightly as I followed him, his hand never leaving the grip off mine.

---

[Narrator's POV]

After trying out almost all the rides available in the amusement park, you finally decided to rest on one of the benches scattered on the park. You slumped back tired as Sungmin excused himself and left you for awhile.

It was almost sunset that time, you stared on the oranged-painted sky and gleefully lifted your hands to reach for it. Closing your eyes, the cold wind brushed your skin softly as you allowed a moment of peace to envelop you after a tiring day. Giggling to yourself, a sudden thought entered your mind.

"Today was so much fun.." You agreed on your thoughts as you placed your hand on your chest, remembering how fast it beat a while ago. You cupped both of your cheeks with your palms as you felt it heaten.

Minsung-sshi. He's making me blush. You thought as his face entered your mind once again. Aigoo. I feel like a high schooler in love. You laughed at yourself inwardly as you slapped your face again and again.

"___-sshi, what's wrong?" Sungmin arrived, looking at you dumbfoundedly.He was holding two cherry topped ice creams which you found so cute. You shook your head and awkwardly lowered your head in embarrassment.

Sungmin shrugged and sat beside you. "Strawberry flavored ice cream~" He chimed as he held out one for you. You thanked him before taking it from him. Sungmin smiled as he rested his back on the bench.

Silence.

"Today was fun." You broke the silence, repeating what you had thought earlier. Sungmin turned to face you and flashed off his ever so dazzling smile.

"All thanks to you.." He sincerely said, which made you blushed like crazy. Sungmin didn't took his gaze off you as you avoided his and just settled on lowering your head.

"___-sshi.."

"B..bwo?" You asked lowly.

"Do you want to.."

Lifting your head, you kept on your ice cream and turned to him. His gaze sent numerous shivers over your body. You shuddered as you waited for him to finish.

"Do you want to.. ride the ferris wheel?"

---

[Sungmin's POV]

"WOOOOOOOW!!" ___-sshi shouted as she saw the lighted city. She was holding on the glass windows as the ferris wheel continued on turning minute by minute.

"Careful!" I squeaked as we stumbled because of her sudden jump. She sat back across me and apologized. "Mianhae.."

Awkward silence covered the air again. Come on Sungmin, make a topic! I thought hard as ___-sshi abruptly spoke.

"Minsung-sshi.." She started. Her eyes were looking directly at me, making my heart double its beating.

"What is it?" I asked back. She smiled and clasped her hands together.

"Saeng il chuka hamnida.. Saeng il chuka hamnida..

Saranghaneun Minsung-sshi.. Saeng il chuka hamnida..~"

She sang while clapping his hands together. And now I wanted to be Minsung forever and proclaim this day as my new birthday.

My smile wouldn't leave my face as I looked at her. Those colorful lights flickering around her illuminated her pretty face as she sings so cutely. She's a little out of tune but her voice became a melody in my heart.

"Saeng il chukahamnida!!!" She finally said as she took my hand and wrapped it firmly around hers.

"Minsung-sshi. Thank you for sharing me your day.." She happily said as she put my hand back and bowed slightly at me. I was lost for words as I don't know what to say. But a sudden thought popped on my mind. I hesitated before letting those words ran out of my lips.

"___-sshi. I.. I like you."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n hihi an update!!<333

tell me about the update ne?^__^ gomawo.~

omggggg minsung confessed??!

xDwondering what happened to minji?that'll be on the next chappie^^,"

anyway, i didnt double check the chapter so yepp.. forgive my mistakes>^<

hello to new subbers!! saranghaeyo!!!!<33333

mingmingmingminglove<3 let's say a happy belated birthday to rabbit minnie~!!<33

(loool im so into sungmin now...ahhh! forgive me chuli!!!)