Let it snow...

Pink Lightstick♥

---
[Your POV]

Again,

It was a peaceful, chilly morning when I woke up.

Ani.

Really, it's Minji who woke me up.

"Aishh. Mwoh Minji-ah? I don't want to stroll on the park nor water the garden." I mumbled, half-asleep, as I shifted myself laid with my stomach against the mattress.

Aigo. This is SO irritating. Seriously, it had been ten straight days that she wakes me up at exactly five a.m. Pfft.

"Aniyo, eonnie! Let's bake some cakes today!! Jebal! Jebal! I tried waking Dara eonnie but her door was locked." She nagged before pulling my blanket away. thus, making me squirm in due to the freezing temperature.

I should've locked my door, too. I never thought Dara Eonnie could scheme that geniously.

Half-giving up, I turned to glance at my alarm clock, only to see a bright, glowing 4:30 A.M. I groaned as I shut my eyes and buried myself beneath my pillow.

"It's too early, Minji-ah. Why don't you sleep more??" I lazily mumbled. Minji jumped onto my bed, struggling to remove the pillow from my head.

"But Eonnie! I want to learn how to bake some cakes...... for Sungmin-ssi." She whined, almost whispering the last part, before attacking me again. AISH. Such a pain! To be honest, I never woke up THIS early ever!


"There are recipes below the cupboard. You can use them if you want. Just let me sleep more please!" I almost yelled against the pillow, tightening my hold onto it.

"But ___-eonnie. I'll be leaving in a week and I want to enjoy my remaining days here with you." I could so tell that she's pouting by that voice.

Hold on, wait.
What did she just say?

"Y..You're leaving in a week? W..What? Why? Where? Back in Japan?" Jolting upright, I threw her those questions as I my eyes glittered in surprise. Not that I'm happy about it, I mean, I'll miss her too. After all, she'd been the life of this house for two weeks. Although part of me, still, was relieved. At least I wouldn't be waken up by her early alarms.

"Neh, I'm going back in Japan," She drooply nodded her head and after a while, clasped her hands together.
"So teach me how to bake cakes now, okay?"

---
[Narrator's POV]

"There, design it with icings now. The strawberries and other else fruits are on the fridge." You informed her as Minji was happily making her cake attractive.

"I wonder if Sungmin-ssi likes strawberries? or peaches?" Minji asked herself and later on settled on putting both fruits. You heaved out a sigh, thinking how does she managed not to give him up.


Truly enough, after the SS3 Singapore two weeks ago, Minji ranted at you, disappointed because apparently, whenever she goes to the Suju dorm to visit Sungmin, he's always out and nowhere to be found.

'Doesn't she get it? He's clearly avoiding her,' You thought as you carried on watching Minji as she gleefully did her cake. You siged out again before crossing your arms on the counter and leaning your chin onto it.

"When are you leaving, Minji-ah?" You asked curiously. Minji kept her eyes on her cake as she shortly answered.
"Friday."

"Oh, just five days remaining." You mumbled, kind of sad. Minji turned to look at you before pouting so cutely.

"Don't miss me, okay?" She chuckled. I gave her a dirty look, making her laugh even more.

"I promise to visit you and Dara eonnie sometimes. It's just Appa wants me home so he could formally introduce me to Sungmin-sshi's parents." She explained as you nodded in return.

"Oh I see. ." You heaved silently.

Naega jaba julge anajulge salmyeoshi~ geugeoseuro jakeun ireomandwendamyeon johgesseo...~~~

Your message alert tone rang as you fumbled over your pocket for your phone.

 

From: MinSung Oppa

True love is hard to find, special one, one of a kind. I know because it appeared to me on a strange day I met you.

Good morning ___-ah~! :3

You giggled as soon as you read Sungmin's oh-so-sweet message.


"Was it Minsung-sshi again?" Minji snickered as you nodded again, rereading the text message again and again.

"Omo, eonnie. I almost forgot about the double date!" She suddenly squeaked, remembering about the pinky promise you made a few nights ago.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you peered at Minji, 'Aish. This girl is tough. How could she still think about the double date even though she could hardly reach Sungmin Oppa?" You thought pitifully but soon dismissed it, nonetheless.

"Arasseo. I'll ask Minsung Oppa about it. We'll meet later, anyways." You relented, making Minji widen her smile and abruptly approached you with a hug.

"Omo! I'm so excited eonnie!! Aigoo. I should tell Sungmin-sshi soon." Minji chortled happily before disappearing from your sight in a rush sprint upstairs.

---
[Sungmin's POV]

"Shiwonnie.. Can I ask you something?" I stammered as I plopped myself beside Siwon who was seriously reading a bible.

Siwon furrowed his eyebrows before closing the book and crossing his legs together.
"What is it hyung?" He inquired.

I cleared my throat before speaking. Not that I'm nervous but, you know. I'm still a little bit tensed.

" 'Open your chest and show her your heart,' What does the phrase appears to you?" I heaved a sigh in success as Siwon put a finger on his chin, deeply thinking.


To be honest, I'm still intrigued about guru-ahjusshi. He's one mysterious of an old man.

"Is it about love?" Siwon suddenly spoke, waking me out of my thoughts. I nodded immediately before Siwon flashed me a knowing smile.

"It's simple, hyung." He started, making me attetively listen to him.
"Show your true self. Don't hide anything from her. Basically, it's just.. being honest with each other." He grinned as he watched my unreadable expression.

SHOOT.
The guru really IS something.

"Hyung must be inlove~" Siwon cooed as he patted my head before returning to his reading. I disregarded his last statement though as I was quite deep into my thoughts once again.

'Should I really drop being Minsung?'

---
[Narrator's POV]

"Oppa!" You called as soon as you spotted him standing alone, looking for you. Sungmin smiled widely upon laying his eyes on you. He approached you with fast paced steps, wearing a huge grin on his face.

"How've you been?" He asked brightly as you clung your arms around his.

"Your morning greeting was a little late." You pouted and made face as Sungmin threw you an observing look.


"Yah. I texted you at exactly five." He demanded as you release your grip on his arm and began walking ahead.
"Too bad, I woke up at four," You muttered. Sungmin raised an eyebrow, "Did Minji-sshi wake you up again?" He chuckled as he caught up on you.

"I should've locked my door just as Dara eonnie did," You snouted irritably before reaching for Sungmin's hands, squeezing them tightly with yours.

"Oppa.. I'm hungry. How about pancakes?"

***

"YUMMMMYYY!!!" You squealed in delight as you munched on the first bite of the pancake. Sungmin amusingly looked at you as he ate on his own.

"Is it that good?" He asked as he stared at you through his huge spectacles.

"Aigo! Aigo! Aigo! Can't you tell? Omo. We should come here more often," You chortled, taking in another munch of the cake.

"My girlfriend is sucha glutton," Sungmin mumbled teasingly, making you stop on your eating and glare at him dangerously.

"Yah, it was a joke." He defensed, lowering his head and avoiding your laser glares.

Naega jaba julge anajulge salmyeoshi~ geugeoseuro jakeun ireomandwendamyeon johgesseo...~~~

Fortunately enough for Sungmin, your phone rang, making the flaring war cool up in a while.

'Pshh. It's still  fishy's part," Sungmin inwardly scorned as he lifelessly played on his fork, not actually eating.


"Yobosseyo?" You answered the call as you've been welcomed, then again by Minji's squeaky voice.

"___-eonnie, Sungmin-sshi isn't here again.. Eotteoke?" She mewled, her voice was full of disappointment. You were that of sure that she's presently at the Suju dorm right now considering how you heard Heechul's loud voice in the background, maybe, pestering Minji again.

"Is that so? I'm sure he'll come back home later. Just try waiting a little bit there, 'kay?" You cheered her up but inwardly felt sorry for her.

"Arasseo," She nodded.
"Where are you now, by the way? Are you with Minsung-ssi?" She asked.
"Neh, we're at a pancake house. OMO. The pancakes here are neomu neomu neomu yummy~" You squealed, taking in another bite of the pancake. You smiled as you heard Minji chuckling on the other line.

"We should go there on our double date then!" Minji suggested with excitement all obvious on her voice.

"I'll ask Minsung Oppa about that, I'm hanging up."

"See yah at home eonnie!" By that, the call ended. You glanced at Sungmin, who had just finished his pancake.

"Was that Minji-ssi who called?" He asked. You nodded as you rested your chin on both of your palms.


"She wants to have a double date with us." Apparently, Sungmin was sipping on his drink which made him choke (and blurted his drink..) as soon as you informed him about the double date thingy.

"Are you okay?" You worriedly asked before grabbing a tissue and approachin him, wiping his damped sleeve.

"Gwenchana," He assured you.
"___-ah, didn't I already tell you that a date is only intended for two people?" He looked at you with a serious expression. Heaving out a sigh, you reciled on your seat and put on your aegyo mask.

"But I already promised her. She's leaving on friday for Japan to meet Sungmin Oppa's parents..* It's like, her last wish. Please. Please. Please! I might not see her again after she leaves," You pouted with a cute, little voice. Sungmin thought twice but still, he had no idea what to say.

Surely, Minji's date would be Sungmin.
And ___-ah's date would be Minsung.

'God. eottoke??' He inwardly called out for help, gulping in heavily at the sight of your pout plus pleading eyes.

'I couldn't resist her either.' He sighed. Just then, words came up bugging his mind.

 

'Open your chest and show her your heart. . .'

'Show your true self. Don't hide anything from her. Basically, it's just. . being honest with each other. . .'

'Is this the right time?' He asked himself as he figured that this might be a chance fate had given him.

Sungmin looked back at you, clearly determined, although at the same time, immensely nervous.

"Arasseo. Let's try a double date."

---
[Your POV]

"Oppa, the date will be on Wednesday, okay?" I happily reminded Minsung Oppa for the nth time already as I was weirdly excited for the date.

I took a glance at him and caught him somewhat sweatdropping.
"Are you really sure you're okay?" I asked, deeply worried. Apparently though, he'd been like this after we went out of the pancake house. I wonder what's wrong.

"I'm fine," He weakly smiled before taking my hand again. We walked in the cold breeze of wind as I gripped tight on his hand. The sky was too dark as we strolled our way home.

"Shoot, Oppa! It's already 8:30!" I tensed as I just noticed that I'm already 30minutes late for Dara eonnie's curfew. Minsung Oppa was rather expressionless. It seemed he was not paying attention at all. It's like his mind was wandering somewhere all alone.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" I stopped on my paces as I turned to face him. At this moment, I didn't care enough about my curfew nor my eonni's scolding after I get home. It's Minsung Oppa that I'm worried of. Surely, something's bothering him.


"Aniyo. Nothing's wrong with me," He smiled before placing an arm around my shoulders, hugging me sideways.
"Let's get you home. Noona will get angry at us if we reach home by nine,"

"But.. I know there's something wrong." I demanded as I stubbornly stood still in front of him. The chills of the wind was freezing my body and I really badly wanted to go home and sit in front of the heater. But I couldn't end this day if my boyfriend's like this.

"Nothing, really." He said, kind of impatient. I threw him a knowing look as he held both of my shoulders.

"Liar." I pouted. He chuckled as he shook his head before releasing my shoulders and fixing my muffler.
"Aigoo. It's getting colder now. I should get you home." He said as he reached for my hands and held up to his lips before breathing them out hot air.

I blushed furiously as I was quite guilty on how I couldn't do something for him.
"What should I do for you?" I mumbled to myself as I intently gazed at Minsung Oppa who was making me feel ever so warm.


I gently pulled my hand away from his hold as I reached for his scarf and fixed it just like what he did a while ago.
"Oppa... I'm sorry I'm such a brat sometimes," I mumbled as I continuously fixed his scarf. I heard him sigh heavily before shaking his head.

"What are you saying? Jinjja. You're the best girl for me." He smiled as I giggled in return, slapping his chest slightly for flattering me like this.

"I hope it would snow." I crept up a smiled as I looked up in the sky. Minsung Oppa held both of my hands again, squeezing them tightly as both of us stood face to face.
"It will snow after a minute," He said, looking up as well.

"Impossible. The weather forecast said the first snow would be tomorrow," I spat. But Minsung Oppa only snickered at me, shaking his head.
"You have to kiss me then if it snows after thirty seconds." He grinned, widening his little eyes at me.

"I guess you won't have a kiss tonight," I laughed as I stucked my tongue out at him. I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't snow. Pshh. Too bad, I so want to kiss him at this very moment.

"HAHA! I TOLD YA, LOSER! IT WOULDN'T-"

Widening my eyes, I was startled as I felt a tiny drop of snow melting on my cheek.

"Impossible." I muttered as I withered my sight around.
WHY THE HELL IS IT SNOWING?

I glanced back to Minsung Oppa as his face was grinning to the fullest.

"Kisseu time!" He quietly cheered as I narrowed my eyes at him. He released his hold on my hands as he softly laid them both on his shoulders. He swiftly wrapped his arms around my waist and tugged me tightly closer to him.

Not that it was our first kiss** but whenever we're this close to each other, my heart always want to come out of my chest and bury itself in the snow. I know, totally random.

The snow was dropping waveringly around us as Minsung Oppa stared at me affectionately. It seemed like the snow ironically melted my heart as Minsung Oppa flashed me a dashing smile.

And the next thing I knew, I was on a slight tiptoe. His soft lips were laid to mine as we shared a long, static kiss. It was plainly sweet as it tasted exactly as fluffy as the pancakes we ate a while ago.

My eyes were still shut when I noticed Minsung Oppa already pulled back.
"Yah, you can open your eyes now," He teased as I fluttered my eyes open. Scrunching my face, I reached for his nose and pinched it a 180 degrees turn.


"Know what? You should so replace the weather forecaster," I snickered as we both laughed out together.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

* You told Minsung about Minji and Sungmin, thus, Minsung knows everything. But Minsung is Sungmin, so yea. whatever. Haha.
** They already had their first kiss! XD after all, this chapter is two weeks after the previous one.


I DO HOPE I STILL HAVE READERS HERE. :3
uwaaaah.
Please comment okays?
SARANGHAEYO<3

^ lol i just have to put thid gif here. XD

isn't heechul super cute???