"I won't lose you again..."

Pink Lightstick♥

---

[Narrator's POV]

"Sis. Where's the pink light stick I gave you last time?" Dara asked you as you gave her a puppy-pleading eyes.

"Mianhae Eonnie. I lost it." You lied, knowing to yourself that you threw it away last night. Dara just shrugged and pinched your cheek which made you winced a bit.

"It's okay dongsaengie~ I don't really need that." She held up the red one. "I just got that for free when I bought this red one!" She bragged but you didn't give a bit of concern about what she's talking about. Instead, you just frowned that last night's ended.

You slumped yourself to your bed and squirmed through it. (I need to get on with my life.. So are the Oppas.. They'll still need to go on with their Asian tour..) You thought as you sighed heavily, closing your eyes to slumber.

The next day~

"I suggest you should add more flavors of cakes young lady. There's nothing different with your cakes and the cake shop on the other street." A man wearing an apple green cap said as he took his cake from you.

"Is that so Ahjusshi? Sure we'll consider your suggestion. Thank you." You smiled at him with the usual fake smile you already mustered everyday as the man nodded then trailed off.

"Come back again~!" You shouted back as the customer left. Dara and you own a cake shop called SWEET SOLUTIONS. After your parents passed away, you and your sister had been held responsible for the shop.

"And I guess that's for our first and last customer for the day!" You announced, sighing. Dara pounced on you which made you a bit startled.

"Yah!" You squeaked. Dara just laughed.

"Hey Sissy, mind going to the grocery?" She said as she gave you the list of ingredients you will be buying.

"Seriously, Eonnie. You're still gonna bake some more even if no one buys our cakes?" You groaned. Somehow, sad about your low sales.

"Aish. Come on. You heard the Ahjusshi. We should invent other flavors Sissy!" She said as she shoved you forcefully out of the shop.

"Psshh. She won't give me a choice." You mumbled as you removed your apron and drive on the bike.

---

[Sungmin's POV]

"Sungmin hyung~ go to the supermarket and buy these." Ryeowookie said as he handed me a piece of paper. I stared at him in disbelief. Why the hell does this small eternal maknae ordering me?!

"Hyung. Jebal?? I'm baking a strawberry cake later for dessert." He pleaded when he notices my glare. Strawberry cake doesn't sound too bad though. But I'm feeling lazy to go out. I shook my head but Wookie kept on flailing me like hell. Aigo.

"Minnie hyung~" He pouted. Pshhh. My pout's even cuter.

"Why won't you go out yourself?" I asked.

"I got scary letters from stalkers this morning and I'm afraid to go out." He mumbled. I pursed my laugh from bursting. Scaredy cat eh?

"Why not ask Kyu?" I said, still resisting his pleading face.

"He won't listen. He's busy with star craft." He frowned looking at me with an irresistible puppy dog eyes. Apparently, it's only me, Kyu, and Wookie who're left at home. All the others have their own schedules for today, leaving me here babysitting our two maknaes.

"Fine. Fine. I'll go since you'll bake something pink." I gave in, earning a tight hug for thanks.

"Gomawo hyung~" He squeaked as he pulled away. I took the list of ingredients I needed to buy from him and got a change of clothes. I put on a pink-shade beanie and fake geeky-glasses so fans won't recognize me easily. Ryeowook bidded me goodbye as I walked out of the dorm.

"All for strawberry cake!" I cheered inwardly as I stepped into the elevator.

---

[Your POV]

"Sugar.. flour.. bananas.. apples.. peaches.. strawberries.." I muttered as I read on the list. Hmm. There isn't much to buy. Mostly, fruits. That's a good thing coz Dara Eonnie forgot to give me money for this. Aishh. I'll surely make her pay later.

I let myself into a small grocery just a few blocks away from our shop and began searching for my needs. I quickly found where flour and sugar were placed and took some of them into my cart.

"Just the fruits to go~" I happily sang as I headed to the fruits sections. I grabbed some bananas and then went to take another bunch of peaches. I moved to the other side of the stall to grab some apples.

"Aigo~ Where are the strawberries?" I mumbled worriedly to myself. I can't see any strawberries around. Aishh. Where the hell are you red berries? I wandered around the fruit section, hovering my sight to each and every fruit available.

"There you are!" I chirped when I saw a wrapped bunch of little strawberries on a corner beside the grapefruits and oranges. I hurriedly walked over to the place and was just about to take the said fruit when suddenly, a hand caught it first. Oh. Screw that. We caught it at the same time.

Hmm. Fine. He caught it first. Just a millisecond difference.

---

[Sungmin's POV]

"Aishh. Straw~berry~ eodirago?" I mumbled inwardly. I was seriously having a hard time finding the last ingredient on my shop list. And basically, it's actually the most important thing for Wookie's cake. Aishh. Why did I even agree on this? I walked around the fruit section and luckily found what I was looking for. I knew I'm lucky.

I pranced happily to where the last bunch of strawberries were located and happily grabbed a hold of it.

"Finally!" I said but was taken aback when a hand touched mine. I sweatdropped and quickly turned my face away from her sight. Is she a fangirl? Aigo. How did she know it was me?

"I'm sorry Ahjusshi but I really need this fruit." She said as I sighed in relief. So she didn't recognized me. Buuut. wait! Ahjusshi?!!

"I'm not that old, young lady." I said scornly as I turned to glance her. My jaw dropped at the sight of a small lady wearing a red skirt and ruffled white blouse before me. It's her.

"Ah Mianhae. But please. Just give this to me~" She pleaded so cutely, smiling shyly. Aigo. Eotteoke? That smile! It's her! It's my pink crush! I felt my cheeks heating up as I noticed our hands were still in contact.

"Pinky~" I mumbled dreamily.

"Excuse me?" She said as she poked my cheek lightly, making me return back to reality.

"Ah yeah. Mianhae. W-what were y-you saying again?" I stuttered as I stared directly at her face. I'm so sure it's her. Those eyes and puffy cheeks. I can't be mistaken.

"Can I take these strawberries? I badly need it for my cake," She said as she removed her hand from touching mine, weakening me.

"C-Cake? You mean you're going to bake a cake too?" I asked as she gave me a nod for an answer. Whoa. I'm seriously having a feeling Pinky's my soul mate. Her eyes beamed as I smiled and gave her the strawberries. Sorry Wookie.

"Jinjja? Thank you very much!" She bowed to me so happily as she took the item into her shopping cart.

"Cheonmaneyo~" I said. She was about to turn around and walk off when I gripped her hand which made her cheek turned practically pink. How cute.

"What is it?" She asked curiously, my hand still on hers. I grinned. I won't lose you again, Pinky girl.

"Let's have some coffee."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n So sorry if it took me so long to update.~~

I got writer's block on here too so yeah. And I still have to update my other fic.

So sorry for the inconvenience dear~

I'm sad that I lose a subscriber. T^T huhu. Is it because I update so slow?

Sorryyyyy Sorrryyy~ I'll try to update faster next time~

btw. Hope you like the chapter (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -