"Only your heart decides who gets to stay..."

Pink Lightstick♥

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOUUUU  :))) enjoyy <3


 

---
[Sungmin's POV]


"___-ah?" I voiced out as soon as my sight caught a glimpse of her. The car I was riding on was apparently going on full speed that I found myself looking on the back window, trying to glance at her again. But she's gone.

I had no idea if I was just hallucinating or what. I mean, how could she be here in Japan right? But really, I'm certain that I saw her. Aish. It's too real.

"What's wrong?" I heard Minji ask. I settled back on my seat as I breathed out heavily.

"I thought I saw ___-ah.." I told her. I shook my head and sighed out again. On the corner of my eyes, I saw Minji’s head tilt on the side.. She stared at me but I didn't mind her, nonetheless. Two weeks from now, she'll be my wife. And I'm trying to open my heart to her. But my feelings just wouldn't let me go off ___-ah.

A grasp on my hand brought me off my thoughts. Minji squeezed it tightly as she rested her head on my shoulder. I tried to be calm and fight the urge to pull her away. I know that she loves me too much. And somehow, I pitied her for that unrequited love.

No words came out of as she comfortably leaned on me. But even though the silence was deafening, I could so feel that she was trying to sooth my heart. It was as if she's telling me that it's all going to be fine. That someday I'll learn to love her and be happy soon after.

---
[Your POV]


"Where will I go from here?" I inwardly questioned myself as I looked around me. Aish. It's a lot colder here in Japan than in Korea!

I wrapped my scarf tighter on my neck as I breathed hot air on my hands. My backpack was too heavy so I glanced around to find a place where I could sit and luckily found a bench on the side of the road.

It's my first time to go out the country. And yeah. I'm alone. I wonder how Dara eonni would react after finding out that I'm here. I told her that I'll be sleeping on a friend's house for a few nights and yeah, my lame eonni believed it all.

Aish. I don't even know why I am here! It's like..my feet brought me here.. It's all Donghae Oppa's fault!

//FLASHBACK

"Tomorrow, we're leaving for Japan." said Donghae Oppa. I took in what he said and just nodded. I knew that they're going to have a concert there two days from now.

"Yah. Aren't you going to say, 'OMO! CAN I COME? I WANT TO SEE MINNIE OPPA!'?" He said the last sentence with a girly voice. I laughed out at his face as I sipped on my cold coffee.

"Oppa, you're too cute in a girly fit." I chuckled but just earned a serious face on him. Quickly, I cleared my throat and lowered my head.

"Here," He handed me a thin white envelope and I curiously took it to my hands.

"What is this?"

"Flight ticket." He said before abruptly standing up. "It's always your choice, ___-ah."

Donghae Oppa left after flashing me a friendly smile. When he was already gone, I opened the envelope and took out three pieces of paper. One was REALLY a flight ticket to Tokyo. God! He really bought me this? Then another was a VIP ticket to their SS3 concert.

I swallowed as I took the last piece of paper. A note was neatly written and I slowly read it with my eyes:

Destiny decides who you meet in life. But only your heart decides who gets to stay.

//END OF FLASHBACK

True enough, that mere statement bothered me the whole night after that meeting. And now here I am, a tourist to this foreign country, not even having the slightest idea where to head to.

Tomorrow would be the concert and I'd see him again. My heart is somewhat excited and at the same time, nervous. I mean, I'm not sure myself if I'd forgiven him already. Sure enough, I admit that after fishy Oppa told me about how it all started with the pink light stick, I was amazed. It's like Sungmin Oppa and I are fated. We're soulmates. We're bound to be together. And yet, there I was, pushing him away.

Sighing, I my heels towards the nearest hotel I could see.

***

---
[Narrator's POV]

"Noona! Can I talk to ___-ah? I can't reach her...... BWO?! she's not there?... Oh I see, arasseo.." Donghae conversed with Dara as he walked here and there. The phone call finished with Donghae's face in an all grin.

"She's here. I can feel it." He told Kyu in a whisper. The younger just sighed as he fixed his white outfit. "Did you give her a backstage pass?"

Donghae's mouth dropped as he leaned on the maknae for support. "OMO! I don't think I did!"

"HYUNG! How could you forget about that? Aish." Kyuhyun groaned before pulling away from Donghae and peeking on the sapphire sea of elfs outside the backstage.

"How can we find her there?" Kyuhyun heaved as he wriggled his eyebrows. He turned back to Donghae who was now tackling Eunhyuk, not even minding his question.

"Aish. Again, I guess, it's all up to you fate." He mumbled inwardly before he heard the staff call them for a final meeting.

***

"Ganbatte Sungmin-sshi!" Minji cheered as she pumped her fist to the air. Sungmin chuckled as she messed on her hair.

"Miss, this is our third asian tour. We'll do great." He assured and earned a soft smile from the girl. "Watch my solo perf." He added as Minji nodded in response. She felt delighted at how Sungmin had gotten closer to her ever since you broke up. Not that she was happy about it, in fact, she still worries about you.

Sungmin told Minji to go back to her seat because the show was about to start in a few minutes.

Walking out the backstage, she noticed someone arguing with one of the backstage guards and let out a gasp as soon as she noticed that it's you.

"Eonni?" She mumbled as she approached you with careful steps. She figured that it must really be you that Sungmin had seen yesterday and weirdly, she felt her nerves coming over her.

"M..Minji-yah?" You muttered as soon as Minji barged in front of you. The security guard looked at you again and bowed.

"Omo. You know Minji-sshi? Then I guess you can enter now." He made way but you didn't know whether to take your first step in or not. Minji was there and all she did was to stare at you, making you unconciously stare back at her as well.

Clearing your throat, you averted your gaze off her and decided to ignore her. You're still a few feet farther when Minji was seemed to be waken up from her thoughts.

"EONNI!" She called. You turned to face her and was surprised that she was actually crying. Your heart softened as you unknowingly pranced towards her and worriedly asked her what's wrong. "W..Why are you crying?"

Minji shook her head as she hugged you this time, "I'm so sorry eonni.."

---
[Your POV]

Minji led me to one of the dressing rooms and there we had a short conversation. The Super Junior members were all on stage now and only a few staffs were roaming here and there. Minji sat across me as I let her squeeze both of my hands with hers.

"It's my fault," said Minji. I avoided her eyes but those pleadful voice could never fail to soften me.

"Sungmin-ssi really loves you eonni. I can feel it." She muttered. Her words struck me, but nonetheless, I already knew where would this topic go on. So I decided to ignore her statement. This time, I looked at her crystal eyes before asking, "Since when did you know about everything?"

"a..about what?" She asked, flustered. I heaved out and intently looked at her, "about Minsung Oppa being Sungmin Oppa?"

"Oh, that. Just recently, when we had the double date." She informed me with innocent eyes. Somehow, I was relieved knowing that she didn't lie to me right from the very beginning.

"So, when is the wedding?" I added as I pursed out a bitter smile. Minji shrugged as she released my hands and safely laid them on my lap.

"I'm not yet sure if I can do it eonni." She started, before continuing, "True, I was a bit happy when Sungmin-ssi and you broke up. He'd become closer to me and that's really what I wanted."

"But eonni, when I saw you here just a while ago. I don't know what I felt. Maybe, I was scared that you'd take him away from me. But I figured that it's not that." She paused before looking at me, reasoning out her thoughts. I remained silent as I could foresee my tears coming. But I swallowed them all back as Minji continued speaking.

"I'm afraid because I'm sure that once he sees you, he'll never let you go." By that, my tears unstoppably spilled off my eyes as I couldn't help but to curse myself for being such a crybaby.

"But what about the wedding?" You asked but just received a smile from Minji.

"I'll call it off. Besides, if I say 'no', I know that my parents would understand."

"Eonni.. Sungmin-sshi loves you as much as I love him. And that's the reason why I'm letting him go.” She approached my teardamped cheeks with the back of her hands as she softly whispered, "I want Sungmin-ssi to be happy. And more importantly, I want my dearest eonni to be happy. I won't be unfair anymore."

---
[Sungmin's POV]


"I gave her a VIP seat!" I heard Donghae hiss to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. The opening performance had just been finished as Teukie hyung carried on the introductions. My noisy dongsaengs were on my side, gossipping in whispers.

"Hyung, I told you. ___-ah wouldn't come here." Wookie heaved as I found myself raising an eyebrow at what I heard.

Are they talking about ___-ah?

"But Dara noona said  ___-ah did not went home last night. Where do you think she went then?" Donghae challenged. My mind was puzzled as I tried to decipher what were they talking about.

But one thing's for sure.

She's here.

---
[Narrator's POV]


"PUMPKIN! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" Heechul squeaked as soon as he saw what Sungmin was sporting. His bright pink muffler was wrapped around his neck while on his nose dropped a big geeky glasses. He was wearing a black casual attire and there on his head was a dark brown beannie.

Sungmin sneered as he spun himself around, "Minsung-imnida~!"

"The fans might not recognize you." Leeteuk said as he approached his dongsaeng. KRY was currently on stage as Eunhae was rehearsing and has their own world.

Sungmin smiled and closely leaned in the leader and whispered, "I'm going out for awhile hyung."

Leeteuk threw him a confused look but Sungmin already bowed and ran away.

"Aigoo. Eotteoke? It's his solo next."

---
[Your POV]


Minji dragged me out the backstage and there on the background was all the ELFs singing along to KRY. I looked at Minji inquisitively. I should've been meeting Sungmin Oppa by now. Why did she drag me out here?

"Eonni, it's his solo next." She smiled as I just nodded at her. Minji hugged me like it's the last time she'll embrace me. I hugged her back and patted her shoulders.

"Aren't you going to watch?" I asked. She shook her head and giggled out. "I don't think I can." She pouted. "I.. I have to get going eonni."

Minji hugged me for the last time before turning on her heels and walking away.

I breathed out heavily as I felt my lips curved up in a smile. Surely, I know what to do now.

---
[Narrator's POV]


Sungmin pranced carefully as he tried to spot you among the sapphire ocean of ELFs. He narrowed his eyes as he looked around the VIP seats, hoping that what he heard from Donghae was right.

"She should be just around this section," He inwardly heaved as he covered his ears because apparently, the KRY perf just ended. And he almost forgot that his solo performance was next on the line-up.

Sungmin barged into the vip section as he cleared his sight with the hopes of finding you. Indeed, no one recognized him with that disguise. Besides, the darkness hid him from the crowd. But one flickering sight caught his attention.

"___-ah?" He beamed as he gazed at the glittering pink light stick glistening lonely on the blue wave of ocean. He relievely smiled as he kept his gaze steadied on your direction, not wanting to let you go. Never wanting to hold back.

But almost as instantly, the blue ocean turned pink. Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced around in confusion. Sure enough, he lost track of you as his sight was filled with his favorite color.

You beamed as soon as you realised that it's gonna be Sungmin's performance next. The ELFs turned off all their blue light sticks and it was as if SNSD was performing next. But nah! It's the aegyo prince a.k.a. your boyfriend.

You giggled as you felt more than excited to see him. All the fans chanted for him to come out as you shouted with them. Little did you know that he was there, searching for you. Only a few feet away, dressed as someone only you could recognize.

---
[Narrator's POV]


Minji ran without knowing where to go. She was indeed hurt. Her weepings were silent as she forced herself to purse it all in.

"Minji-yah!" Someone called. Minji stopped as she looked back, not even wiping her cheeks which had her proof of sobbing.

Donghae was shocked as he abruptly pranced towards the girl with a concerned look on his face. Minji didn't have the strength to walk away. She knew that she needed comfort the most. And almost as weirdly, she thought that Donghae would give her that utmost soothing.

"Are you..crying?" He peered before cupping his cheeks with his palms. Minji sniffed as she shook her head.

"Ani-"

"Did you let him go?" Donghae added and just as soon, Minji nodded as she found herself weeping uncontrollably. Donghae hugged her as she cried on his shoulder.

"Minji-yah, don't be upset. There's always someone out there who's fated for you." said Donghae. Minji was intrigued as she pulled off the hug and curiously peeked at him.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked. Donghae breathed out as he smiled brightly at her.

"Heartbreak is a problem that one can never solve alone." Donghae winked at Minji, before taking her hand and lacing it with his. Minji was startled for a bit as she looked at Donghae and then at their hands intertwined together. Donghae smiled at her cuteness as he grasped her soft hand tightly, making the girl blush shyly.

---
[Sungmin's POV]

AISHHHHHHH!

WHERE IS SHE?!

I hopelessly stood to my place as I tried to relocate her again. All the lights were pink and it's a little too late when I realised that it's flippin' my solo stage!!

OMO. TEUKI UMMA WILL KILL ME.
aish. eotteoke? should I leave first and go onstage?

But ___-ah... I can't afford to lose her again.

My chest thumped in frustration but nevertheless, I decided to go on stage. Aigoo. I just hope that she would still be here until I finished singing...
But what if she leaves?!!
After all, we're still on bad terms.

AISHHHT! Why is fate always this harsh on me? >.<

I was still unsure on what to do as my knees froze on the spot. Not until when I heard a pop music surrounding the whole theater. I knitted my eyebrows as I glanced on the stage.

H...HEECHUL HYUNG?

Lady Gaga's Poker Face was playing on the background as all the ELFs wore their puzzled faces.

"N..Nande? Sungmin Oppa doko desu ka?" I heard one japanese fangirl questioned in wonder, but nonetheless, she just carried on squealing as well as the other fans.

Donghae and Hyukie, along with Shindong hyung entered the stage as they danced in a girly fit.

I was too distracted that I almost forgot about ___-ah. At that moment, all the pink light sticks were turned off and was replaced with our color.

But she's still there.

I can see her.

---
[Your POV]


EH?!

It's supposed to be Sungmin Oppa's stage! Why is Lady HeeHee there?

I pouted in disappointment as I sighed out. Maybe, something happened to Sungmin Oppa. I wonder what's wrong.

"Sumimasen, but you can turn off your pink light stick now. Heechul Oppa is performing," The fangirl on my side told me in japanese. I tilted my head as I looked at her, confused. Aish. I don't understand what she's saying!

"She said, turn that off." Someone whispered at my ear. "It's not Sungmin onstage." 

"Oh.. Arasseo.. Komawo~" I bowed my head slightly. Good thing there's someone out here who could speak Korean. I turned off my light stick and was about to lower my raised hand when suddenly, I felt a grip on my hand. The noise was deafening but it seemed that it turned quiet for a while as I felt a weird feeling creeping on my insides. I stared at the hand holding mine and turned to face whoever it is, but apparently, the person's face was turned away from me. I'm certain that it's a guy though, since he's way taller than me and well, it was obvious.

"Uhmm.. Excuse me, but- WHOOAH!" I was flustered as he dragged me forcefully towards who-knows-where! My legs were forced into a quick-paced walk as he led me out of the crowd. His back was still facing me and I could no longer protest with my loud voice as it could be barely heard. So I just followed him as he softly gripped on my wrist.

After a few more seconds, the guy stopped on his tramp and so did I. We were outside the concert theater and no one was there except some random passersby. Droplets of snow fell from the sky and it's cool since I felt a bit hot.

"Who are you?" I asked. And when he turned to face me, I was so surprised and at the same time, I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"Minsung Oppa.." I muttered in squeaky voice as I ran to him and engulfed him in a tightest embrace.

"You're really here. I knew it." I heard him mumble as I nodded my head and let those tears spill off my eyes.

"I missed you." He hugged me tightly, swaying me on each side and I could just chuckle at his playfulness.

"AHHHH! S..STOP!" I squealed when he lifted me up while still in the hug and spun me around while in the air. I held on him tightly before burying my face on his shoulder.

"YA! STOP!!" I yelled at him but he just carried on with what he was doing.

"Am I forgiven?" He shouted.

"NOT UNTIL YOU STOP LIFTING ME AROUND!" And by that, he safely landed my feet on the ground before seriously staring at me. And I could just melt at that stare. Those eyes. This is really him.

I tiptoed a bit as softly leaned in for a quick kiss. Minsung Oppa's eyes widened as soon as it's ended. I poked his cheek as I giggled quietly. He's too cute.

"I'll take that as a yes then," He smiled before welcoming me into his arms again. I nodded my head as I compressed our bodies tighter. My longing for him was a bit too obvious but I couldn't care anymore. He's here. And we're meant to be.

"Don't walk away again. I felt like dying." He whispered to me. I shook my head in reassurance. "Never again."

 

-END♥

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made an epilogue. :))))) so yep...... it;s just short. imma post it soon~:))) uwwwwwwwaaaaaaah.

i wanna thank you all for reading this lame story of mine. looool :O I LOVE YOU FOREVER~!!!!