My first kiss! OMG let it be please!

Pink Lightstick♥

 

---
[Narrator's POV]
 
"We're having dinner, and you WILL join us." Dara decided as she took Sungmin's hand. Sungmin was startled, he didn't know how to refuse her offer. As Dara was dragging him into their house, you flashed him a reassuring and almost apologetic look which Sungmin weakly returned.
 
"Manager hyung will kill me later, aigoo." He thought as he felt his sweat dropping from his forehead.
 
***
"Where did you meet my sister?" Dara asked monotonously to Sungmin, who was sitting across her as Dara made you sit beside her. The small dining table of four seats was filled with various Japanese food which were apparently, left untouched.
 
"I.. I met her on the grocery-"
 
"When?"
 
"T..Two days ago."
 
"BWO? You just met two days ago and now you're dating?!" Dara unbelievably yelled as she crossed her arms on the table and peered closely on Sungmin.
 
"Eonnie!" You tried to in but failed as Dara's narrowing eyes were studying Sungmin.
"Do you really like my sister?" Dara's voice came out in a rather sincere tune. Sungmin lifted his head as he put up the oversized glasses from the tip of his nose. He took his glance on you, which made you slightly nod your head at his uncertain look.
 
"I like ___-sshi from the first time I saw her." Sungmin voiced, which made your heart smile. Those have been your favorite words this day as you liked how your heart flutters whenever Sungmin said those words to you. Sungmin continued staring at you for a moment until he shifted his gaze through your sister and sprang up into a stand.
 
Sungmin bowed ninety-degrees low for a few seconds. "Dara Noona, I promise to take care of ___-sshi. I honestly can't find the words on how to explain how did I come to like her. But I swear that I know what I'm feeling. And this feeling... It's too sweet to be ignored."
 
Dara seemed convinced as she shook her head lazily on the side. "Ara ara. But be sure not to hurt my sister.. Or else." She firmly grabbed a hold on the chopstick which made Sungmin shudder for a moment. You wrapped your arms around your sister neck and gave her a peck on the cheek. "You're the best Eonnie!"
 
"I know, I know. Now I want Minsung to meet Tamtam." She grinned as you breathed out a sigh. It's the doll again. She doesn't fail to always bring Tamtam along. You thought and just then, Dara excused herself to get her doll. You glanced at Sungmin and chuckled at his confused look. 
 
"Tamtam?" Sungmin asked. "You have another sibling?"
 
"No, it's Dara Eonnie's rabbit.. doll." You answered as you stuffed your mouth with sushi bars. Sungmin nodded his head as he watched you dig in your meal, he was amazed at how you seemed not to mind eating like a glutton even though you're in front of your boyfriend.
 
"___-sshi." Sungmin's sudden touch on your hand kind of made you startled. You paused eating and looked at him inquisitively.
"Bwo? Minsung-sshi?" You inquired.
 
"Can we drop the formality with each other?" He asked, his eyes sparkling as it gazed right through you. You thought for a while and giggled when you realized what was he trying to convey.
 
"Arasseo, Minsung Oppa." Sungmin's heart jumped out of joy as he squeezed your hand right after.
 
---
[Sungmin's POV]
 
After meeting Tamtam, Dara Noona seemed to become very friendly around me. She even laughed at my jokes and slapped my arm whenever she cracked like crazy.
 
"Minsungie, ___-ah told me you're an ELF too... Is it true?" Dara Noona asked as she settled a seat in between ___-ah and I.
"Ahh about that.. Yeah. I guess I'm an ELF.." I answered as Dara Noona slapped my arm again. She's a wacky person, I suppose.
 
"Aww really, have you been to their dorm yet?" She asked. I almost slipped into saying, I live in there duh?! but good thing Dara Noona beat me to it when she said, "Bet you haven't right?" She smirked and heaved out a sigh. I just nodded and concentrated on the rabbit doll on my hold. Did I mention that Tamtam was on my care?
 
"We went there this morning and I flippin' met Hyukie Oppa." She excitedly shared.
"Jinjja Eonnie?!" ___-ah asked as Dara Noona returned her an awesome grin. "Deh, but too sad Sungmin Oppa wasn't around, now Minji-yah's extremely sad."
 
Minji..
 
Minji..
 
Choi Minji?!
 
OH MY GOD. I forgot about the girl.
 
"Ah, where's Minji-yah by the way? Had she had dinner already?" ___-ah asked. I looked at Dara Noona as she shook her head.
"Nawwww. She's upstairs. in your room, sissy."
 
UPSTAIRS??!
 
OMO. She's freaking just upstairs?!
 
"Why? What's she doing in my room?" I heard ___-ah asked. I kept my head down as I could feel my heart pounding enormously. If there's one person in this world who has the sharpest eyes, that'll be Park Minji. I remembered sending her a picture of Teukie hyung in a panda costume, I told her that it was me inside but then she called me right away blabbering about not believing that it's me in the suit. So.. you got the point. SHE MUST NOT SEE MINSUNG.
 
"Aww. deary. Minji-yah's crying." Dara Noona said, which woke me up from my trance.
"W-why is she crying?" ___-ah raised an eyebrow. They seemed to left me with their conversation as Dara Noona's back was now facing me. Noona exhaled deeply before starting to talk.
 
"When we went to their dorm, Heechul Oppa welcomed us. OMO, he's so pretty in person! You have no idea how gorgeous his milky skin was! And then Hyukie Oppa was right next to him! OH EM GEE. I sooo sensed my eyes forming into a heart shape as I stared at Hyukkie Oppa dreamily.. ahh no. I don't know if I kept myself from looking at him ertly! OMG I loooove-"
 
"Eonnie. Why did Minji cry?" ___-ah cutted in. I almost chuckled as Dara Noona kind of glared at her little sister. "Fine." She said.
 
"See, when Minji-yah told them that she's Sungmin Oppa's fiancee, Heechul Oppa put on arm around the oh so lucky Choi Minji and whispered something to her. A shocked expression was painted on her face right after, as she glared at Heenim Oppa." Dara Noona said. I wonder what did Heechul hyung tell her?
 
"Do you know what Heechul Oppa told her?" ___-ah curiously asked.
 
"No.. But I could guess. hah!" Noona laughed.
 
"Aish. Spill it now." ___-ah nagged as she nudged her sister.
 
"I'm not sure though, so just ask Minji-yah." She told as ___-ah gave up. "Fine."
 
"Pity, I so want her to meet Minsung Oppa," ___-ah mumbled. Oh gawd. I can't let that happen. Just then, my cellphone rang a Sorry Sorry tone. I excused myself for a moment as I fished out the phone out of my pocket.
 
"Aish. Fishy." I hissed before answering the call.
 
"Hyung! You need to go home now. Manager hyung wants us all home. We still got a lot to practice for the concert this Saturday!" He said as I nodded my head as though he could see it.
"I know I know. I'll be there in a bit. Annyeong!" I hung up and turned back to Dara Noona and ___-ah, who were still chatting about Minji-sshi.
 
"___-ah, Dara Noona. I think I need to leave now." I told them while still standing before them. I bowed to Dara Noona and smiled at ___-ah whose eyes were of a bit sad.
 
[Your POV]
 
"I'll call you when I get home." Minsung Oppa told me when I walked him out of the house.
"Take care on your way." I smiled as he took my hands and massaged them with his. "It's cold out here, you should get inside now." He told me which just made my smile wider while my cheeks kept on burning up.
 
"I'll go inside after I see you walk off." I told him with a slight pout on my face.
"Aigoo. Ara." He relented as I giggled at his cuteness. "Neh, Where's Dara Noona?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows as I shrugged my shoulders.
"Washing the dishes, maybe?" I guessed before pulling my hands off of him to fix the scarlet beannie on his head. I noticed he was throwing me a sneaky look. "Then we can.. you know."
 
I was startled when he gently touched my hands which were on his head and put them around his neck. He was smiling so sweetly that I couldn't care enough if my mouth was left hanging open with just the sight of him. I felt electric shivers ran through my body the moment he settled a hold on my waist. "Minsung-sshi.." I squeaked in a low voice.
 
"Shh. I told you to call me Oppa." He pouted. I managed a chuckle and corrected myself.
"Oppa." I voiced out in a loving tone. His gaze was captivating. Slowly, he leaned in closer to me, inching his face second by second. My heart thumped crazily as I fluttered close my eyes.
 
Nothing.
 
I opened my eyes and pouted when I thought he was playing on me. "Hmpf." I huffed at his gleeful face which was still an inch apart from mine. I punched his chest slightly which made him wince.
"Mianhae. I forgot to remove my glasses." He reasoned with an apologetic look. I just heaved an "Oh~" as I felt my face growing a bright red. I waited for him to remove his spectacles but it seemed he had no intention on pulling them off.
 
I threw him a questioning look which made him laugh quietly. "Close your eyes first."
I wanted to object for I wanted to see his face behind those glasses but failed to do so when he pouted a please to me. "Fine." I relented and carried on closing my eyes.
 
After just a mere seconds, I felt his hold tightened my waist as his breathing became closer and closer to mine. I didn't dare open my eyes, afraid that the whole moment would be ruined. My heart was loudly thudding in and out off my chest and I was kind of afraid that he might hear it.
 
"___ Eonnie?"
 
I opened my eyes at the sound of my name being called.
 
"M-Minji-yah?"
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
a/n
rofl. when oh when will you ever kiss sungmin????
XD omo! minji saw them!!! >///<
ayyyyyyiii. please comment!!!<3333
 
oh and if you don't know what's tamtam look like, it's here:
 
darn. i lose a subscriber. =.=
but who cares, i still have you right?^^
muchloooooove<333333333333