"It stood out.."

Pink Lightstick♥

---

[Narrator's POV]

You felt your heart skipped a bit as the huge open-aired stadium was embraced by darkness.

It'll only be a moment of one to two minutes and you will all see your Super Junior Oppas.

Looking at your surroundings, an incredibly blue ocean was engaged at the stadium.

"Terrific!" You muttered on awe. Your sister, Dara, was squealing like crazy along with the other fangirls.

As of you, you're just observing the whole situation amusingly. It's actually your first time coming to the Super Junior's concert since you just became an ELF for about three months ago, under your sister's influence of course.

The breathtaking wait under the dark made your heartbeat faster.

Incredibly loud united chants could be heard at the huge noise filling the night air.

All ELFs united in a place like this. With their sapphire light sticks on their hold, unsynchronizingly waving.

"Eonnie. I'm going heart attack!" You wailed loudly, enough for your sister to hear.

You saw her grin through the darkness as she leaned closer to you.

"Sissy. Don't pass out yet." She told you, snickering.

Suddenly, the screamings muffled down as a direct light was spotted on the center stage, revealing a harnessed skinny man, resembling a rather cool pose.

"Eunhyuk Oppa!" The crowd went crazy once again, seeing the dancing machine on air. He was slowly being pulled down, composing himself with a cool pose he ensembled successfully. You felt goose bumps.

"It's really him."

Standing on the far right foot of the stage, you could see all of the happenings clearly.

You looked at your sister, "Crazy." You sighed.

She's a well known Hyukie-biased girl by the way. Honestly, you half-thought she literally is a stalker of him coz it just so happened that one midnight you caught her retreating from her room by her bedroom window, and from there on, called your Eonnie the number one die-hard Hyukie fangirl. And she wasn't angry at all.

---

[Your POV]

"Hyukkiiiiieeee Opppaaaaa!" Eonnie screamed. Aigo. She looked like she's passing out in a bit.

As for me? I am anticipating to see Lee Donghae, mostly known as Fishy. Oh god, I don't know how I will react if I saw him later. I swear I could be worst than Dara Eonnie.

As Hyukie Oppa touched the ground and posed on the middle of the stage, (Yay. He's like the star of this night huh?), the four ends outstretching the circle were each spotlighted. Oh-my-lucky-fish! One end's in front of where I am standing.

One Oppa will appear right here. In this very front of me.

At a snap, one Oppa erupted from the stage floor. I was blinded by the spotlight but just as when I recovered from the dazzling light, I quickly recognized the person in front of me. It was Sungmin Oppa. Oh my gosh.

Sungmin Oppa faced down as if he's focusing his sight on me. I was very much starstrucked so I didn't know what to do. All the fangirls around me were all cheering and waving at Sungmin Oppa. Shaking my head, I began to squeal like any fangirl should do and waved my hands on him, wishing to catch his priceless attention. At a spark, we caught each other's eyes. I smiled slightly. I swear he stared directly at me, but all the fangirls beside me said that Sungmin Oppa locked gaze at them.

---

[Sungmin's POV]

I need to act like the happy Lee Sungmin. Just for three more hours, I'll be needing to forget all my problems and face the amazing blue ocean of audience until the concert ends. I forced a smile and got myself ready.

Hearing the cheers of all the ELFs made my heart skip a bit. I've never been this nervous before. I mean, we've done many concerts before but this night surely feels different. Like something special will happen later. I exhaled deeply. Maybe, I was just too affected on my upcoming wedding. Aishh.

I shook my head to dismiss all the unwanted thoughts as the floor I'm standing on was now being lifted up.

"Opppppaaaaa!" I heard fangirl screams as soon as I appeared on the stage. I posed my rehearsed pose and bowed a little to act cooler. The screamings were seriously killing my ears.

After staring at the floor for one moment or so, someone caught my attention. A girl waving a pink thing right to my face. Aigo. I nearly left my mouth hung open. I gulped real hard. A single pink light flickering through the incredibly sapphire-lighted darkness. Remembering the exact words guru Ahjusshi told me, I felt shivers down my spine. You'll see your color uniquely tonight. Is this a sign or whatever? I guess that love guru wasn't at all faking. I looked around, hoping to catch any pink flickering light somewhere but failed to find one.

I locked my gaze back at her while she stared at me so differently too. It's like she's not a crazy fangirl but just a normal person who just happened to find me amusing. She smiled at me as I felt my cheeks warmed up.

If love at first sight really exists, I think that maybe I am in love. I smiled back at her before continuing my walk to the center stage.

"It stood out.." I mumbled inwardly with a genuine smile painted on my face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was updating my other fic too so yeah.

and sorry if it's so short. :( I promise I'll update soon with a longer chappie. (:

anyway. thanks for all who subscribed and read this.

comments are very much loveeed. <333 *huggggs!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -