What to do?

Pink Lightstick♥

 

[Sungmin's POV]

"Hyung! Why won't you answer that call? Too noisy!" Kyuhyun irritably grunted as he threw a pillow on me. I didn't mind him though. Sorry maknae.

AISHH. Eotteoke?

Minji wouldn't stop on calling me. And being Minsung, I already know what she's about to say.

"HYUUUNG!!" Kyuhyun glared at me. I sighed and threw him an okay-i'll-answer-it look.

"Yobosseyo?" I greeted as soon as I answered the call.

"Sungmin-sshi.. Oh my gosh, I was worried of you! What have you been up to? I've been trying to reach you but you wouldn't answer my calls. Is there something wrong?" Minji said in a matter of three seconds. I breathed out as I laid back on my bed. Kyuhyun was still playing with his computer games and he's unbelievably quiet. Maybe, eavesdropping? Whatever.

"Ani, nothing's wrong. I heard you're going back to Japan next week." I told her as I twiddled my fingers.

"Where did you hear that from?" She asked back. I almost said ___-ah's name.. Luckily, my hand clasped my mouth first.

"It's.. A..Appeuji who told me about it.." I reasoned out. Minji simply replied in confirm as she was seemed to be convinced.

"Sungmin-sshi.. Could you grant me a favor?" She asked. Omo. Here it comes.

"What is it?"

"Since I'm leaving soon and we haven't spent much time for each other.. Let's go on a double date!" She said with a sort of excitement on her voice.

What to do? What to do? What. To. Do. ?

"W..Who will come with us?" Pfft. As if I don't know who.

"It's ___-Eonnie and her boyfriend, Minsung-sshi.. I think you already know Eonnie, right?"

How could I not know about her? *sighs*

"So.. I'll see you, then. Bye!" She abruptly hung up as I was left with my mouth agape.

"Omo.. What to do?" I mumbled in deep thinking as I thought of a way.

[Your POV]

Don't you dare ditch the date, okay? See you tomorrow! Saranghae~ ♥

^ I texted Minsung Oppa. Minji was fully hyped up as she jumped up and down on my bed.

"Eonnie! I'M EXCITED!!" She squealed. I smiled as I looked how happy she was. Apparently, she talked Sungmin Oppa about the date and I guess he'll be going.


"Ne, let's sleep together. What do you think? Only a few days left before you go," I pouted as I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Eonni.." She frowned with teary eyes as my tears couldn't help but to spill out of my eyes as well.

"Yah, even though you're a crazy girl, I'll be missing you.." I chuckled but said the last sentence in full sincerity. Minji pouted as I pinched on her cheek before chuckling with each other.

"YAH! Already forgot about me? I'll miss Minji too!" I heard Dara Eonni grunted as she approached Minji with a tight hug.

Aww.

"You're already our sister.. Remember that, arasseo?" She told Minji while embracing her tightly. Minji was crying her heart out as soon as I joined in the warm hug.

"EONNIES!! I don't wanna go now!!" Minji wailed as she whimpered. Dara Eonnie pulled off as she smacked Minji's head.

"Pabo! My tears would all be wasted if you end up not going!" Dara Eonni said, making Minji hug her even more.

"Whatever, I know you love me too much, Eonni.." She chirped but Dara Eonnie laid back to my bed and faked slept.

"So I guess, it's the three of us tonight?" Minji announced as she laid back between Dara Eonni and I.

[Narrator's POV]

'Aishh! Where the hell are you Lee Minsung?!' You angrily yet worriedly thought as you tried to call Sungmin for who knows how many times already.

'ANSWER IT! DAMN!' You gritted your teeth as you swore Sungmin will be dead later.

"Eonnie.. Something wrong?" Minji asked as she peered in closely to you. Sighing, you put your phone on the table. Apparently, Minji and you were waiting for your dates and by the way, Sungmin was on his way.

"Minsung Oppa won't answer my calls. I'm worried.." You pouted as you sipped on your strawberry fruitshake.

"Maybe, he's phone went dead. Don't worry, Eonni. I'm sure everything's fine," Minji assured you with a soothing voice. Feeling slightly comforted, you rested your chin on your palms as you patiently waited for your dates to arrive.


"Eonnie, are you sure the pancakes here are good? I'm starving now. When are they going to come?" Minji whined as she checked on her phone again.

'Sungmin Oppa would come.. He will come..' Minji inwardly chanted as she crossed her fingers on her lap.

"The pancakes here are YUM." You simply told Minji as you continued sipping on your fruitshake.

"PLUS! not much people come here, the best place for idols like Sungmin Oppa.." You added as Minji nodded in understanding.

***

Sungmin gulped as he entered the familiar pancake house. He was already decided as to what to do yet was still extremely nervous as he took on his every step closer to where Minji and you were.

"Eonni! Here he comes!" Minji told you as soon as she noticed Sungmin. Turning to check on who's coming, your smile widen as you saw who it was.

"I told you he'll come." You muttered before turning to look at Minji's oh so happy face.

"Omo Sungmin-sshi! I knew you're coming!" Minji hugged her fiancè as Sungmin just simply hugged back but still, his eyes were directed to where you were. He looked at you in guilt as he held on his vibrating phone.

"Sorry, ___-ah.." He inwardly said as he looked at you while you tried to call him again.



"ANNYEONG! Am I late?" A voice sent Sungmin out of his thoughts. Minji broke the hug and peeked on who it was. You turned to look at where the familiar voice was coming and gasped as soon as you knew who it was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"D..Donghae Oppa?!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL it's fishy!! xDDD omgomg hooray for 100 subbers! love you all~!!! <3333333