"Remember the deal..."

Pink Lightstick♥

 


---
[Sungmin's POV]


"Nice to meet you, Minsung-sshi.." Minji greeted nonchalantly as she extended her hand for a handshake. I sighed as I took it while glancing at her stern eyes.

___-ah was, all the while, grinning widely at us. I quickly broke the handshake and carried on fake-coughing right after.

"Flight number 270 to Narita airport is going to take off in 5 minutes. All passengers are . . ."

Minji breathed out as she gripped tightly on her handbag; her other hand holding on her suitcase.

"Minji-yah, you promised to come back, okay?" ___-ah told Minji as she approached her with a hug.

"Neh Eonni. I'm coming back sooner. " She mumbled as she gave me a meaningful look.

Arasseo! Arasseo! I know what she meant by that.
Aigoo.

"sooner?" ___-ah asked her but Minji just smiled and embraced her even tighter.

"I'll just surprise you eonni.." She finally said before gradually breaking the hug.

"I'm going now. Tell Dara eonni that I still love her even though she's not here," Minji sneered. ___-ah nodded before walking back to me.

"Have a safe trip!" I managed to remain being my bubbly self and gave her a cheerful look.

 

 

 


But that just made things worse.

Minji slowly approached me until we're just a foot apart. I swallowed as I looked at ___-ah on the corner of my eyes, then shifted back to Minji's intentful gaze.

"Eonni.. Is it okay if I hug Minsung-ssi?" inquired Minji. And I could so sense ___-ah's raised eyebrow by now.

"He looks a lot like Sungmin-ssi.." Minji reasoned with that of a sincere voice. I sweatdropped as I couldn't see my girlfriend's reaction.

Minji smiled upon seeking ___-ah's face. And the next thing I knew, her arms wrapped around my waist while her face was buried on my chest.

"YAH. Oppa! Hug her back!" I heard ___-ah yell. I couldn't believe she's saying those words.

And so, I settled my hands on Minji's back and awkwardly pulled her closer.

AISHH. WHAT'S WITH THIS SCENE?

"Remember the deal.." Minji whispered before gently pulling off. Watching Minji walk away, I shiverred as I exhaled deeply right after.

"Aishh. The damn deal.." I inwardly gritted. Frustration came all over me as I thought of the thing. Truly, Minji knew what she was doing. She's giving me a chance. But no matter where I look at it, the idea was just too nerve-wrecking to think of.

"Oppa, let's go home? Let's eat cakes!" ___-ah sweetly cooed as she slung an arm around mine.

I smiled as I nodded at her.
"I want strawberries."

___-ah giggled as she pulled me into a walk. Still, our hands intertwined as I felt my heart lifting up high with the simple skinship.

I hope us like this, would last for a period of forever.

---
[Narrator's POV]


//FLASHBACK

Minji raised her fist as she stared at the still door in front of her. She was still indecisive as to what to do. She remained on her posture as she grabbed a hold on the edge of her carnation skirt.

Truly, after that night when Sungmin revealed the truth to her, she couldn't help but feel greatly confused. You are her Eonni. One of her most-loved friends whom she never had ever. And knowing that you've fallen in love with her fiancè, who apparently was her one true love, she could hardly decide on what to do.

"Sungmin-ssi. I never knew you're such a jerk." She inwardly cursed as she felt her eyes stinging threateningly again. She firmly closed her eyes, frustratingly wanting to remove those signs of crying. She'd cry enough last night.

Slowly and carefully, she gulped as she pushed the doorbell.

"Minji-yahhhhh!" A loud, high-pitched voice called as Minji forced out a smile at him.

"Wookie-sshi, is Sungmin-sshi home?" She asked, direct to the point. Wookie shrugged as he urged her to come in.

"Chakkaman. I'll check hyung's room." said Ryeowook before tiptoeing through the hallways.


"Hyung! Minji's here~!" Sungmin heard his dongsaeng informed. He felt a loud thud on his chest as he sensed something not nice would happen after he said the truth to Minji.

Sungmin got up and straightened himself. He got out of his room and spotted Minji sitting on the couch in the living room. Good thing Heechul wasn't around to pester the lady.

"Sungmin-sshi.." Minji stood with a soft expression on her face.
"Do you want to talk somewhere private?" Sungmin peered as she approached Minji.

"A..Aniyo.. It will just take a minute." She assured. Roaming her eyes around, she could only sense a moving Ryeowook in the kitchen, nothing more.

"Okay, then." Sungmin relented before settling down on the couch.

A long silence engulfed them both before Minji decided to break the quiet and awkward atmosphere.

"Let's have a deal." She started, making Sungmin turn to her as soon as she spoke the word.
"What deal?" asked Sungmin.

"I'm not giving up on you yet." Minji said, making Sungmin look at her in protest.

"B..but, Minji-yah. I-"

"I'm giving you a chance. I'm actually doing a favor for you this time." Minji claimed as she successfully shut the rabbit's stuttering.

"Jinjja?" Sungmin unbelievably inquired with thankful eyes. Minji nodded and gave him a half-smile.

"One, you should tell Eonni that you are Sungmin." She told him. Sungmin widened his little eyes as he waited for some more. Minji inwardly sighed as she continued.

"And if Eonni happens to whole-heartedly accept you as who you really are, then what can I do? I'll let go and let you live your happy ever after." Minji heaved as she frowned a bit on her words.

"Otherwise, you'll marry me."

//END OF FLASHBACK

---
[Sungmin's POV]


And she's giving me a week.
A FLIPPIN' WEEK!!
A FREAKEN' FLIPPIN' ROLLIN' EFFIN' WEEK!

aish. Why so fast?
jinjja. She just made it more miserable for me?
Couldn't she just give up on me?

"Noona, why are girls so unpredictable?" I mumbled as I took in a portion of strawberry cake.

"Because boys are slow-headed and dumb." Dara noona snickered as she laughed sarcastically at me. Omo. Where the hell is ___-ah? Why leave me with her childish eonni?

"Minsungie, you look unwell.. Are you fine?"

"Deh, I am." I assured her as I let my mind waved on, thinking about how will I make my girlfriend 'not' hate me once she knows the truth.

"Noona, what will you do if someone lied to you?" I asked, rather in beam as I waited for my rabbit Noona to respond.

"I'll just let it off." She said nonchalantly. I was a bit dismayed as I thought I'll learn something useful from her, aigoo.

"My sissy and I are so opposites." She started as I began listening attentively.

"She hate liars."

UH.OH.

"It was my fault. I was the first person to lie to her and that had been my very mistake." She sadly said while playing on her food, not really eating it.

"What happened?" I curiously asked.

"As you've already known, our parents died on a car accident when we were little children. I was 14, while my sister's a mere eight-year-old girl. When I received the news about our parents death, I didn't know what to do.

"I shut myself inside my room and cried my heart out. I didn't say anything to my little sister. I don't want her to cry as much as I did. She's too young. She's just a girl. And I had to protect her from all the pain.

"So I hid the truth about our parents passing away. She would always ask me 'where's umma and appa?', 'what took them so long?', 'when are they going to come back?', 'I miss them, eonnie.' But I just said lies. I told her that they'll come back soon." Dara Noona finally said and I could just feel all the sadness in her heart. I never knew that noona could be this serious. And more importantly, I never expect that something as tragic as this happened to these sisters.

"When did she know the truth?" I asked. Dara noona shrugged as she looked at me while pouting a bit.

"She knew it all along."

"Mwoh? For real?" I asked again. Noona nodded before stuffing with cake.

"She's just waiting for me to tell everything to her. One day, she confronted me and told everything that she knows. But after that, she never spoke to me for so long. She hated me." Noona continued. I swallowed as I could so foresee how ___-ah would hate me. uwaaaah. eotteoke? =.=

"But of course! I'm her sister. She couldn't resist my pout and sorry's. Ani. I really think I annoyed her too much. Omo. Whatever. The thing is, she forgave me and that's it." Dara noona grinned as she playfully winked at me.

"So don't you ever lie to my sister, ara?"

Too late. I already did.

---
i've updated:]
OMOOOO. What will our minnie do now?? :|
PLEASE COMMENT CAZ I SO WANT TO KNOW WHATCHU THINK OKAYS?:3
LOVEYOUS!♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4

^ who loves the song???? i,m freaken addicted! :333

 

 

 

@chocolate: uh oh. i think im gonna stick with the ___. -.- i tried the code but i dont like it. kkkkk. :3