That's what you call destiny...

Pink Lightstick♥

 

---
[Narrator's POV]
 
"Minji-yah?" You muttered as you pulled away from Sungmin. Sungmin, on the other hand, was shivering, as he kept his face hidden behind yours. He was leaning on your other side, making his chin touch your shoulder.
 
"W..Who's that, Eonnie?" Minji asked as she squinted her eyes over the figure oh-so-close to you. You weakly smiled at her and tried to pull Sungmin away from you but failed to do so as his hold on your waist was surprisingly tight. "Y..Yah." You squeaked but Sungmin didn't know what to do.
 
"Eonnie?" Minji repeated as she began walking towards the both of you.
 
"I'll call you when I get home." Sungmin whispered as he quickly kissed your cheek and squeezed you into a tight hug. You became flustered for a while as your eyes followed Sungmin's hastily retreating figure running further from your side.
 
"B..Bye!" You managed to yell as Sungmin waved his hand, not bothering to look back. You sighed as you turned around, nearly jumping up at the sight of Minji, who's standing so closely in front of you. She had her eyebrow wiggling up and down(XD *sings shinee's up and down*^^).
 
"Aigoo.. Minji-yah. You startled me!" You croaked, placing a hand on your chest.
 
"Who's that Eonnie? The one who's cuddling you a while ago?" Her eyes looked at you in a rather suspicious way.
"Oh, that's Minsung Oppa. My boyfriend." You giggled as you touched your cheek and fondled the spot where Sungmin just kissed you.
 
"Boyfriend?!" She squealed. "OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eonnie has a boyfriend?!"
 
"Neh, muffle down please." You covered as you dragged her inside the house.
 
---
[Sungmin's POV]
 
"Kyuhyun, aren't you packing yet?" I asked my roommate as he was still playing with his psp. I sighed as I fixed my eyes on him. I just finished packing my things for the next day's Singapore SS3 concert.
 
"Later hyung." He answered bluntly.
 
I pouted as I felt so lonely here. I won't see her in the next three days. I sadly thought as I reached out for the pink teddy bear Kyuhyun gave me, which by the way is holding a pink light stick by now. "Pink~" I cooed as I hugged the teddy bear and held the glowing stick, waving it across my face.
 
"It's this thing that got us together." I mumbled in fancy. "That's what you call destiny."
 
My phone rang, waking me up from my trance. I answered the call before realizing that it's an unknown number, and to my surprise,
 
"Guru ajhusshi?"
 
---
[Your POV]
 
"Oh so the reason you are crying is because Heechul Oppa told you that he kissed Sungmin Oppa?" Dara Eonnie laughed as she threw Tamtam on Minji's already tear-stained face. I jumped on the bed and tried to soothe her by gently patting her back.
 
"Deh.." Minji cried as she squeezed Tamtam in a hug.
 
"Aigoo. That's lame." I told her as I couldn't help but to slap Dara Eonnie's arm to prevent her from cracking up.
 
"But I still can't believe it! That guy.. how could he.." Minji burst out crying again. She seemed to really had been affected by Sungmin Oppa and Heechul Oppa's kiss. Aish. I almost forgot that she doesn't know anything about k-pop and the truth is, the kiss was just a plain-
 
"-fanservice. Don't worry Minji-yah. Neither Heenim Oppa nor Sungmin Oppa is gay." I explained everything to her until she seemed to understand.
 
"Yeah, even EunHae is intimate." Dara Eonnie butted in. "Too bad, my sissy has a boyfriend now. There'll be no more double wedding for us," She pouted disappointedly.
 
"Eonnie, I want to meet Minsung-sshi too." Minji gave me her awesome puppy eyes which left me no reasons to resist her request. So the attentions all shifted to me now, am I right?
 
"I was about to introduce him to you a while ago, too bad he seemed in such a hurry." I told her as I remembered how Minsung Oppa quickly retreated the scene when Minji-yah came.
 
"He's actually cute." Dara Eonnie said as she lied down on my bed. "Just remove those geeky glasses and poof! He's a Sungmin look-a-like!"
 
"Jinjja?" Minji said, bulging his big round eyes out.
 
"Slightly, yes?" I sounded unsure as I haven't seen Minsung Oppa's face without those glasses on.
 
"Ohhh.. We should have a double date then!" Minji squealed as she jumped up in delight. "But that'll be after Sungmin-sshi returns from Singapore. Donghae-sshi told me they'll be going for a concert tomorrow." She sighed but later on, smiled widely at me. She held out her pinky finger as she reached out for mine and laced it around hers.
 
"Pinky promise?" She giggled.
 
"Too bad, Hyukie Oppa hasn't proposed to me yet." Dara Eonnie heaved, which made us both laugh at her failure.
 
---
[Narrator's POV]
 
"Oh! Guru Ahjusshi? Is that you?" Sungmin voiced out almost loudly, making Kyuhyun turned to him but nonetheless, didn't take the slightest care.
 
"Rabbit guy, I see you're now together with her." The man on the other line said, which made Sungmin furrow his brows.
 
"H..How did you know about that?" He asked suspiciously. The man chuckled his signature laugh, making Sungmin gasped in reaction.
 
"Aigoo. Are you stalking me Ahjusshi???" Sungmin hollered.
 
"Pabo. Of course not young boy." He answered.
 
"Then how?" Sungmin asked again but the man just shook his head.
 
"You need not to know." He said, but before Sungmin could even protest, the man instantly shooshed him off.
 
"I'm here for the next advice."
 
"Next advice?" Sungmin curiously asked as he waited for the man to speak. The guru cleared his throat before giving out his advice.
 
"If you really want to have her, open your chest and show her your heart." By that, the call ended. Sungmin knitted his eyebrows as he wondered what's the meaning behind those words.
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
a/n
meh. sorry for the short update. hah.
i'll update soon~ :333
 
in the meantime, i'll use the remaining space to reply on your comments<3:
 
@2nyeoshidaelove: yep becaz minji is such an intruder. XD
@shinyiuhan: sorry unnie. haha. (don't kidnap heechul ara?)
@lolisho: oh rly? bet it's bcoz of the title? hihi yuss theyre cute:3
@dearjuliet: ive updated dongsaeng^^
@cherishgal: lol gotta hate minji ne?XD
@cantabille2417: wooooo. luckily, he's not busted!yayyy
@nicki1996: lol yu shud tell your dad that Sungmin made yu screamed. :D thanks for reading^^
@thedino: aww. i just noticed how complicated things are.>.<
@staybahmyside: thats a long comment!thank yu so much ne? i rly appreciate your support. and welcome to AFF!<3
@atchoo: i agree:)
@water_lilly: ive updated! hihiii<3
@Burning91Rose: now yu know what heechul told minji.XD aww. thank yu so much:3
@thewho411: :D omg thanks for the comment:)
@LeslyeAkira: yu never fail to make me giggle with your comments:)) lol gotta love your minsung babies.XD waah. sorry for making your heart pound like a retard. >.<
@iLOVEYOUUKISS: hehe yep. =3=
@heemin13: sadly, yesh. >.<
@shinyisland1: hihii i hope yu liked the update^^,"
 
OH AND PLEASE PLEASE VOTE on THIS POLL ^3^