Whimsical

Free of Charge

Chapter Twenty-Four: Whimsical

whimsical: playful; unpredictable; mischievous

~*~

Being a prosecutor, Byun Suhyun was required to be observant and to put pieces together, whether or not they fit. Of course, she noticed her son spending nearly all his time with Jongdae, the way he treated Jongdae, the way he just seemed to ooze rainbows whenever Jongdae was around. Not even Chanyeol received the special treatment Jongdae received. She couldn't say she knew everything about Baekhyun, but time was precious to Baekhyun especially. It was all speculation, but she was convinced there was something extra special between the two.

Now her son had confirmed her suspicions. It came as a huge shock, there was no denying it. 

Baekhyun had been dating Jongdae ever since the beginning of December of last year. That meant they'd been dating for about four or five months. How cute and lovely it was when Baekhyun told her about Jongdae. It was obvious that Baekhyun nearly had a heart attack when he slipped up, and he was most definitely shy and hesitant about telling her, but a smile Suhyun had never seen before found its way onto her's son face.

"You're not... upset?" Baekhyun eventually asked.

"What? No, why would I be?"

"Because... you just found out that I'm gay and have been hiding my secret boyfriend," Baekhyun muttered. His mother took his hands in hers and ordered for him to look up into her eyes. Baekhyun felt too embarrassed and disgusted with himself he couldn't look her directly in the eyes anymore. Maybe ever.

"Hyunnie, look at me." She tilted his head up and caressed Baekhyun's face. "It's okay. I know the truth now, better late than never. It doesn't matter to me which gender you prefer,okay? You're still the same Byun Baekhyun. You're still my son and I still love you." Suhyun pulled Baekhyun into a tight hug, tears welling in her eyes from the rush of emotions. She pulled back and caressed her son's face again, softly running her fingers across his delicate skin. "It's absolutely wonderful that you found someone. I really don't care that you're gay-- I mean I do care. I don't mind, is what I meant, sorry. It's nothing to be ashamed of, Hyunnie. I mean, you've been dating right under our noses, yet you're still the same person."

Baekhyun couldn't resist a smile. "Okay, I know you're cool with it but what about Dad?"

"Oh, you don't have to worry about him. Actually, you should worry about how he'll react to you keeping it a secret for so long."

Suhyun was correct, of course. What more could the two expect from Byun Minbeom? The next day when Baekhyun shyly revealed to his father about his secret boyfriend, Minbeom was shocked, yes. He remained speechless for about ten seconds before he approached his son. Minbeom snatched Baekhyun behind the neck and dug his knuckles into the top of Baekhyun's head. "You were dating Jongdae and you never told me?! We could have hung out together -- you, me, and your lover! We could have talked about love and relationships and and everything!"

"Dad! Let me go!" Baekhyun grunted in pain as he struggled for freedom. "You would have scared him away anyhow!"

"Then you'll just have to find another one," Minbeom teased before releasing his son.

Baekhyun ruffled his hair before fixing it, moving the long, loose strands away from his eyes. He mentally noted to get his hair trimmed soon. With a huff, he folded his arms across his chest and stomped his foot on the floor, "It wouldn't matter because you'd scared them all away."

"Hey, I like Jongdae, though," Minbeom nodded. He suddenly recalled to the time Jongdae knocked at the front door with his bag of kettlecorn. Jongdae had laughed and played along with him when he wanted to joke about the study date. "Ha! No wonder! You two were already dating!"

~~~

Jongdae and Kyungsoo entered the small building. There was no line -- it was rather empty -- so the two boys proceeded to the front counter where a young man flipped lazily through a baking magazine. The employee set the magazine down and smiled at the two, "Hello, how may I assist you today?"

"We're here to ship this," Jongdae set the box he was carrying down onto the counter. 

The man blinked at the return label before glancing up at the brunet. "Oh! You're Jongdeok's little brother."

Jongdae gave an unsure nod. "Are you his friend?"

"We were roommates for a while, before he took off. My name's Luhan." The man typed on the computer and handed Jongdae a slip of paper to sign.

"Roommates? Like in college?"

Luhan nodded, rather tiredly, Jongdae noted. The man looked exhausted, with his droopy eyes and forced smile, the faint scent of spearmint coming from his breath. "Sign here please, and yeah, in college. He drops by from time to time to get some of his things, but it's always during the hours when Minseok and I aren't home. Oh, Minseok is the other roommate. Oh, and who is your friend?"

"This is Do Kyungsoo," Jongdae answered. He handed Luhan the slip of paper and Luhan proceeded to print out a receipt. Luhan eyed Kyungsoo, but other than saying "hi," Luhan didn't say much anymore. Jongdae contemplated whether he should stay and try to figure out more about his brother or leave. There weren't any other people around, but Kyungsoo was already walking away. "Hey, do you mind if I get your number?" Jongdae asked quickly. Luhan said nothing, but he grabbed a pen and scribbled on a notepad.

"Just tell me it's you, otherwise I'll just ignore and block your number." Luhan flashed Jongdae a quick smile before tearing the paper and handing it over. "Have a wonderful rest of the day."

"Thanks, you too."

---

"Chanyeol? What the happened to your face?" Baekhyun reached for his best friend's face, but Chanyeol ducked away before Baekhyun came in contact.

"It's nothing serious."

"Uhh, yeah. I can see that." Baekhyun reached out again.

Chanyeol gripped onto Baekhyun's wrists to stop him, "Your hands aren't magic. Touching my face won't heal it."

"Who did this to you?"

"Myself, actually," Chanyeol muttered. He let go of Baekhyun and took out a compact mirror from his bag. He needed to reapply some cream and foundation if Baekhyun were able to see the bruises along the bridge of his nose and around his left eye.

"I highly doubt that. You couldn't make yourself look that ugly even if you tried. Who was it?"

"Why, Baek? What are you going to do? Roll up your sleeves and fight for me?" Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's head. "You can't do much."

"But who was it, for 's sake. I want to know," Baekhyun snapped. He knew he wouldn't be able to fight or do anything to help Chanyeol, but it would be nice to know who the hell beat up Chanyeol. "It was Jaehwa, wasn't it? That's why you're not telling me."

"What? No! She would never do this to me." Chanyeol dug into his backpack for Jaehwa's cosmetic bag she'd let him borrow the night before.

"Then who?"

"No one you know," Chanyeol answered. He entered the restrooms with Baekhyun following close behind. Chanyeol ped a black bag with white and silver polka dots decorated all over and pulled out a small container of foundation.

"You do know that you're about two shades lighter than Jaehwa?"

"Yes, Baekhyun, I do. This is acutally mine. She bought it for me a couple of weeks ago. I just keep it in her bag."

"Have you tried concealer?" Baekhyun asked quietly. "I have mine, if you want. If anything, we're closer in skin tone than you are with Jaehwa."

"Thanks, but no. I'm surprised you even offered to share. You usually get grossed out," Chanyeol muttered. "You've been different ever since you met Jongdae. It's a good thing."

"So I was terrible person before? Is that what I'm hearing? Gee, thanks. It makes sense because only a true friend would know, right?"

"Sure." Chanyeol had tuned Baekhyun out as he focused intently on his reflection.

Baekhyun patted Chanyeol's back before taking his leave. He nearly hit a first year with the door, but he apologized. Not long afterwards, he almost collided with a teacher. Again, Baekhyun said an apology before darting down the hallway to the cafeteria where Jongdae sat waiting for him. Baekhyun sighed, glad he decided to head back to the cafeteria instead of going straight back to class. He waved Jongdae over. "Why are you still here? Class is going to start soon."

"You told me to wait," Jongdae joined Baekhyun's side. "What took you so long?

"What if I hadn't come back, stupid."

Jongdae smacked the back of Baekhyun's head, "I'm not that stupid. If you didn't show up, I'd have gone to class. You're not that important." To show he was merely joking, Jongdae lightly slapped Baekhyun's ... and that reminded Baekhyun of what he needed to tell Jongdae.

"My parents know about us," Baekhyun said. Seeing the alarm on Jongdae's face, Baekhyun quickly took Jongdae's arm. "They're totally cool with it. I accidentally told my mom and she kind of squeezed the information out of me."

"They're okay with it? They're not mad? They didn't hurt you? They didn't disown you? They--"

Before Jongdae could finish his string of questions to which Baekhyun had already answered, Baekhyun pressed a finger against Jongdae's lips. "Yes, my dear sunshine. In fact, they want to invite you over to my surprise birthday party."

"How is it a surprise if you already know about it?"

"They don't know I know. I'm pretending I know nothing, but it's kind of predictable even if I didn't overhear them. They always do some crazy sh-- birthday stuff. Either it's the normal birthday cake and presents or a surprise water gun at the front door or-- oh my god, you know how Baekbeom's birthday is on April Fools? Once when I was like four I think, my parents I got these cheap toy whistles and whenever Baekbeom said 'I' we blew as loud as we could. He got so mad it was hilarious. It was so stupid but it was fun. We did it because he was turning 11 and he used to stutter so he would say 'I-I' and that's almost like an 11, you get it?"

"Yeah, I do. Sounds like fun, really."

Baekhyun released Jongdae's arm, "So expect a call from my parents one of these days. See you tomorrow."

Jongdae waved bye to Baekhyun before catching up with Kyungsoo. His friend was focused on a keychain of an anime character. Jongdae knew he'd seen it before, but he didn't think it was from Kyungsoo. "What's that you got there?" Jongdae asked.

"It's uhh... Aeri's keychain. It must have fallen off her backpack," Kyungsoo said. He ran his fingers over the character's smiling face. He remained in the hallway without a clue on what to do next. Well, he knew he should return the object back to its rightful owner, but he couldn't just approach her. She'd think he was weird and creepy for knowing it was hers.

"You gonna give it to her?" Jongdae finally asked, gaining Kyungsoo's attention. Kyungsoo stared at Jongdae with wide eyes that silently pleaded for help. "You can't even give her her keychain? How do you expect a relationship to form between you two if you can't even talk?"

"I'm not expecting a relationship. I'm just... admiring her from afar."

Jongdae took Kyungsoo by the arm and tugged him into the classroom. Eyeing their target, Jongdae gave Kyungsoo a small push forward, "Go to her. I know it's scary but--"

Kyungsoo shook his head, eyes as wide in fear. He simply could not summon the courage to go talk to Jang Aeri. His first crush turned him down and he wasn't ready for another rejection. "How about you help me?"

"No one likes a coward."

"Apparently Baekhyun does."

In retaliation, Jongdae took his best friend by the wrist and forcefully dragged him to where Aeri was doodling in her notebook. "Hello there Aeri," Jongdae smiled. He startled the young woman; she jumped in her seat and hastily flipped her notebook over, but Jongdae had already glimpsed at her drawing and was rather surprised.

"Hello," she replied rigidly, "can I help you?"

"Kyungsoo--"

Before Jongdae could say any more, Kyungsoo's arm shot out to Aeri's desk and he set the keychain down. Then, Kyungsoo walked away without a word. Aeri gasped at the keychain and inspected her bag, confirming it was hers. "I didn't even know it fell off."

"Yeah, Kyungsoo found it in the hallway and recognized it was yours," Jongdae said. He turned around to find Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo was gone. Jongdae mentally sighed before smiling at Aeri. "Sorry, he can be extremely shy."

Aeri nodded while she put the keychain on one of her backpack's zippers. "Tell him I said thanks."

Why don't you tell him yourself?

~~~

Baekhyun was right. Jongdae received a call from Baekhyun's mother Friday evening. Baekhyun's parents wanted to throw a small surprise birthday party for Baekhyun, with Jongdae being the surprise of the evening. He'd met both of Baekhyun's parents before, but the fact that they now knew he and Baekhyun were dating made it all nerve-wracking. Of course, Jongdae accepted the request and found himself riding alone on his bike toward Baekhyun's house after school on the 6th of May. Jongdae hurried as best he could, with only an hour jump start.

When the familiar two-story house came into view, Jongdae did all he could not to hit his brakes. He was doing it for Baekhyun. As instructed during the phone call, Jongdae placed his bike behind the side gate leading to the backyard. Jongdae rang the doorbell in anticipation. It was like meeting the date's parents for the first time. Honestly it was, because in the past he'd say hi or have a small chat with either parent -- usually Baekhyun's dad -- but now he was going to be alone with them for an hour. Jongdae heard the door unlocking.

Oh ...

The door opened and Byun Suhyun greeted him with a beaming smile. "Jongdae! So glad you could make it."

"H-Hi," Jongdae smiled shyly. His shoulders tensed as Baekhyun's mother suddenly squeezed him into a tight hug.

"You weren't so shy before, what happened?" she pouted before guiding Jongdae inside the house. "I'm so glad you're here. It works out that Baekhyun's class stays an extra hour late, doesn't it? And you can just call me Suhyun, but if that makes you uncomfortable, you can just call me-- you know what just call me Suhyun. It would be weird for you to call me Mrs. Byun or even Prosecutor Byun."

Baekhyun's father was emptying the dish washer when Suhyun and Jongdae entered the kitchen. "Oh, it's the rascal," Minbeom grumbled after shooting a glance at Jongdae. "Do you want to know the real reason we called you here? It's so we can properly assess you and deem you worthy or not to be with our Baekhyun. Fortunately for you, so far we like you. In fact you might be out of Baekhyun's league." Minbeom finished with a teasing smile. Jongdae laughed nervously. Everything felt different now that Baekhyun's parents knew about them, probably in detail since Baekhyun loved to gush about their relationship to anyone with ears.

"Hey I'm just kidding, don't be scared of us," Minbeom said when he noticed the uncertainty in Jongdae's eyes. "It's not like we're going to cook you and feed you to Baekhyun for his birthday. Oh Suhyun, wouldn't that be a birthday to remember?"

"Of course we are, it's Baekhyun's rite of passage in becoming an adult," Suhyun said as she s an arm around Jongdae's shoulders and pulled him close.

"I don't think I would taste good..." Jongdae managed to say. He now knew exactly where Baekhyun's sense of humor came from. He followed where Suhyun guided him as the married couple laughed. Jongdae felt so grateful when Suhyun pulled out a chair for him, because his legs would have given way soon. He was extremely nervous, even though Baekhyun's parents were doing their best to ease the awkwardness away, because truth be told, Baekhyun's parents were as nervous as Jongdae was.

"Jongdae, sweetheart, because I'm extremely curious," Suhyun said, "what do you see in my Hyunnie?" Her words struck Jongdae more than it should have. He never took the to pick apart what he loved about Baekhyun... or maybe he did before? He couldn't recall. Jongdae just knew he liked Baekhyun. A lot. Very much, will all his heart.

"He's nice."

"Ha! Baekhyun?" Minbeom laughed in amusement. "Yeah, he's nice all right. A nice pain in the ."

"Honey, please," Suhyun patted her husband's shoulder. "Give our son some credit."

"Don't look at me. You're the desperate one asking our son's boyfriend what he possibly sees in Baekhyun."

"I'm curious," Suhyun turned to Jongdae for help.

The young brunet laughed as he fidgeted with his thumbs over his lap. "Baekhyun's... cute. Like when he wants something his way, he does this thing with his lips and eyes... yeah." Jongdae's voice trailed off as he realized how lame his answer was.

"Anything else?"

Jongdae scoured his mind for something else. "He's uhh... romantic."

"Romantic? Baekhyun?" Minbeom gawked at Jongdae. A broad grin lit his entire face and he grasped onto Jongdae's shoulders, "Can I officially welcome you to the family?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"Oh, he's definitely a keeper! Baekhyun's hit the jackpot. I knew I liked you from the moment we first met."

---

Baekhyun cast a furtive glance at the shoes, but there weren't any extra pairs. They hid the shoes, of course, because it would be a failed surprise if Baekhyun were to see Jongdae's shoes at the front door. Baekhyun followed the paper arrows to the kitchen where his parents popped a couple of confetti poppers and shouted in excitement. "Happy Birthday!" Still no Jongdae. Was Baekhyun wrong?

His father approached Baekhyun with the cake. Baekhyun couldn't see what kind of cake it was because two hands suddenly covered his eyes. He gasped and slightly jumped in surprise, his hands reaching up to the ones in front of his eyes and he knew, he knew whose hands they belonged to. A wide grin spread on Baekhyun's face. "Jongdae?"

The laugh confirmed it was his Jongdae, as if Baekhyun hadn't already figured it out. Perhaps he was just being a romantic, but he recognized the feel of Jongdae's hands in his. The hands moved down, the arms snaking around Baekhyun's waist. "Happy Birthday, Baekhyun."

The three -- Jongdae, Baekhyun's mother and father -- sang Happy Birthday and Baekhyun blew out the candles. It was almost perfect; they were missing one person. That was what Baekhyun made his wish on, despite how useless he knew birthday wishes could be; it didn't hurt to try, however.

Baekhyun clapped in small, swift motions while his father set the cake down on the table. He spun around so he was chest-to-chest with Jongdae. "Birthday kiss?" Baekhyun asked in the smallest of whispers before puckering his lips. As tempting as it was, especially with their lips just centimeters apart, Jongdae let go and stepped away, his cheeks tinged pink. Baekhyun pouted and snatched Jongdae's hand, following his boyfriend to the cake. Baekhyun placed his chin on Jongdae's shoulder and whispered into Jongdae's ear, "Later?"

"Maybe," Jongdae smiled as he gave Baekhyun's hand a squeeze.

Definitely.

---

"Oh... no. Mom, please..." Baekhyun's blushed in embarrassment. His mother set the photo albums on the table and slid it in front of Jongdae before flipping it open.

Suhyun pointed to the top picture on the left, "Look, isn't he just the cutest? This is my favorite baby photo of Baekhyun." It was a photo of Baekhyun when he about a year old. He was biting onto a small blanket, his eyes dark and huge like he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't have. Right below that photo was another of photo of Baekhyun. He was sitting in a tub filled with water, his lips pursed while his arms were raised in the air, rubber ducks in both his hands.

"Oh my gosh," Jongdae leaned closer. "Is this really Baekhyun? He's so cute!"

Suhyun laughed, "Yes, this was when Baekbeom wanted to help wash Baekhyun and be a responsible older brother. It's too bad we didn't have a camcorder. Baekhyun cried the whole time because we couldn't find his whale toy. Baekhyun was actually getting ready to throw the ducks at Baekbeom."

"I don't remember such thing. It's a made up story, don't believe her," Baekhyun said.

"But look at you! You were definitely crying and throwing a tantrum. Look at your face!" Jongdae laughed in amusement while he slipped an arm through Baekhyun's. "You were probably a troublemaker."

"He was a very spoiled brat," Suhyun nodded before they continued flipping through the photo album. She sighed when they came across a dark photo of Baekhyun peering up at the camera with his arms outstretched as if he were attempting to grab a hold onto the camera. "If only technology back then was as good as now."

"How fortunate it wasn't," Baekhyun stuck his tongue out. His ears were on fire and it didn't help having Jongdae so close to him and laughing at every photo. Baekhyun shrieked in alarm when a picture of his three-year-old self appeared. His hands slammed over the photo, "Mom! Why do you have pictures of me?"

Suhyun rolled her eyes, "Hey, you were the brat that refused to put on any clothes. You kept tearing them off each time." She pried Baekhyun's hand away before giggling at the other photo that Baekhyun had blocked with his arm.

"He looks constipated," Jongdae commented on the photo to the left of the Baekhyun. In this photo, Baekhyun was wrapped in a white blanket and his face was scrunched together like he was having a hard time pooping.

"He was."

Baekhyun groaned before taking his leave, "If you need me, I'll be crying in my bedroom." His absence didn't make any difference; Suhyun and Jongdae continued looking through the album, laughing and gushing about how adorable Baekhyun used to be.

---

Jongdae gently closed the door behind him. "Lock it," Baekhyun said and Jongdae did so. Jongdae stood by the edge of the bed, waiting for Baekhyun to say something else, but Baekhyun opted to extend his arms out as a sign for Jongdae to join him. Jongdae crawled onto the bed as Baekhyun made room and threw the covers over them. The couple laid down and stared up at the ceiling.

"Since your parents know, I think I should tell mine too," Jongdae said.

"There's no obligation to, Sweetie. If you're not ready, you shouldn't. I was hoping my parents wouldn't get upset, I don't know how I'd live with myself."

Baekhyun had just voiced Jongdae's worries. Jongdae didn't know how his parents would react. They never spoke about homouality, but his parents were a bit old-fashioned and Jongdae didn't think old-fashioned and homouality mixed well. Not to mention the secrets. Lies? Jongdae never told his parents lies. Whenever he was heading over to Baekhyun's, he'd said so. Maybe Jongdae had watched too much TV, but it never did the main character good when their parents found out about their secret love life. At least they were straight, which someone decided to make the norm, but in Jongdae's case he was hiding the fact that Byun Baekhyun was his boyfriend. His mother, perhaps she could be persuaded, but his father, Jongdae didn't know. His father disliked Baekhyun already.

Jongdae chuckled out loud with realization. Baekhyun turned over so he could look up at Jongdae, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. But yeah, I think I should tell them. The longer I wait, the worse it might get. Unless we break up before I get to tell them but I don't see that happening anytime soon, do you?"

Baekhyun punched Jongdae in the arm, "Jerk. Do you want me to go with you? Be by your side when you tell them?"

"No, I think that would be too much. I'll just tell them I'm gay and see how things go from there." Jongdae suddenly held up his phone and waved it in the air. "We still didn't take pictures yet." Baekhyun snuggled closer to Jongdae, and stared up at the phone. "Do one of your cute faces."

"I'm always cute, what are you talking about?" Baekhyun scoffed. "I want a kissing one too, if you don't mind. Hey wait," Baekhyun sat upright and lightly hit Jongdae, "take off your shirt." Baekhyun proceeded to lift his own shirt over his head.

"What? Why?" Jongdae sat up.

"Because I want to mess with our friends. Come on, now. Do you need help?" Baekhyun's hands lifted the bottom hem of Jongdae's t-shirt.

"I know how to undress myself," Jongdae laughed. He waited for Baekhyun to release him, but Baekhyun wouldn't let go. "Baek?"

After several more seconds, Baekhyun's fingers uncurled and his hands found their new destination on Jongdae's neck. "I miss you. When was the last time we had a moment together?"

"Today at lunch when you kept kicking my foot. Then you left left me for a long time and came back."

Baekhyun chuckled before closing his eyes and leaning forward. Jongdae shut his eyes as well, anticipating the kiss to come, but it never did. "You know what I mean, Jongdae." Jongdae peeked out through one eyelid; Baekhyun had a smirk on his face.

Jongdae's lips formed into a pout, "I don't know."

"I don't either," Baekhyun said, his arms returning to his sides. "Oh well, it's best not to dwell on the past. We're here together now and that's all that matters." Jongdae nodded in agreement, wishing Baekhyun would just kiss him already. Baekhyun lightly hit Jongdae's chest, "Well, off with your shirt now."

"What, no kiss?"

"Later," Baekhyun winked, his hands reaching for the hem of Jongdae's shirt once again.

"Is it even a good idea to send pics of ourselves to them? What if someone went through their phones?"

Baekhyun gestured for Jongdae to unclothe himself before replying, "Then they'll know you're the luckiest person in the world."

"Like you're the best thing in the world."

"Ahem, who was it that confessed his feelings to me first? Who was it that liked the other first?"

Jongdae stuck his tongue out before pulling his top off. He and Baekhyun sat against the headboard and pulled the covers over their legs. They took about a hundred shots of themselves being cute and stupid. The photo they decided to send was the one where Baekhyun was sitting further back, almost behind Jongdae, and kissing Jongdae's neck. Under Baekhyun's suggestion, Jongdae put the captions, "birthday boy enjoying his present: me" with a bunch of winking faces.

"When am I getting that kiss, Byun Baekhyun?" Jongdae smiled innocently. He batted his eyelashes and leaned against Baekhyun, his lips just a few inches away from his boyfriend's. If he could just...

Baekhyun tapped Jongdae's nose and leaned away from Jongdae. "Why are you so desperate?"

"Because your lips are the best thing I've ever tasted. Here," Jongdae closed his eyes, "I'm ready."

Baekhyun burst into laughter and patted Jongdae's back, "Oh, you're so funny. Okay." He pecked Jongdae's cheek. "How's that? Good enough for you?"

"I think you have terrible aim," Jongdae said, his eyes still closed. "You missed, by a lot." Baekhyun gave Jongdae another kiss, a little closer to the lips, but still further than Jongdae would have perferred.

"How's that?" Baekhyun whispered, his breath hitting Jongdae's skin and sending chills down the brunet's spine. 

"Can I have more?"

"More?" Baekhyun kissed Jongdae again and again and again, each kiss closer to the curl of Jongdae's lips, but still not exactly there yet. A familiar noise came from Jongdae's throat, one that Baekhyun was familiar with by now. "What, you don't like that? I can stop."

"No no," Jongdae hastily replied, "don't stop."

Baekhyun's eyes lingered on Jongdae's face -- Jongdae's eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, moles, and lips. His boyfriend was beautiful... and all his. Baekhyun crawled on top of Jongdae and straddled Jongdae's lap. "Hey, Kim Jongdae, can I ask you something?"

Jongdae's eyelids fluttered open and he peered up at Baekhyun, "Sure."

"Can I kiss you?"

---

KJM: I did not need to see that --Sent at 10:51 pm.

KJM: use protection guys ;) --Sent at 10:52 pm.

DKS: someone's getting the D tonight (maybe already has) --Sent at 11:01 pm.

PCY: you guys are gross af --Sent at 11:18 pm.

PCY: have fun

PCY: but not too much fun k --Sent at 11:20 pm.

 


 

Just to clarify, they did not have , okay. No , just kissing and more kissing, but you should know that Baekhyun likes to nibble Jongdae's lips and they regularly have tongue wars whenever Baek positions himself on top of Jongdae's lap ;) I'm so evil to myself ;;

On a side note, have you guys seen the Baekchen mascots kissing video/giftset??? It was one of the best things I ever saw (so amazing and wonderful I had to request the gifset). I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK AND DIED. I ship Baekchen mascots so much they're so ing cute like wtf yes yes yes YES YES YES KISSKISSKisskissgetfunkykissikisskisskISKISKSISsswhyyounousearmskisskisskiss.

Thanks for reading :)

--151120 (F)