Feelings??

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

The repairman was called at midnight. Infinite called twenty different shops, but they were all closed- but finally they came across one shop that was willing to come and repair their urgently-needed-fixed toilet... but of course with a large money tip. The 7 members crowded around the bathroom, craning their heads to see the man fix the toilet. Sunggyu gave him a ten dollar bonus.

 

"Wait, aren't you guys Infinite?" asked the man. "I know you!"

 

"Yes!" Sunggyu said. He seemed quite cheerful even after the big fight he had with Sungyeol. "We are!"

 

After handshakes and autographs, the man left the house. Sunggyu locked himself in the bathroom and took a long toilet break. He apparently had missed the toilet in the house.

 

L was sitting on the sofa eating chips while the other members were eating rameon. Seoyoo was with the other Infinite members, but when she noticed L sitting byhimself, she started to speak up.

 

"Why is L sitting there?"

 

"I don't know," shrugged Dongwoo. "Ask him."

 

"L, why don't you join us? We're eating rameon," called Seoyoo. She finally had warmed up to the Infinite members, although she still had her heart pumping whenever Woohyun was around. Everything still seemed like a dream... like paradise.

 

"No thanks," said L quietly. "I'm fine here, but thanks for asking."

 

"Our L is too polite," scoffed Woohyun. "Come here, handsome!"

 

L didn't move and Dongwoo laughed. He leaned over and whispered something in Woohyun's ear, and the two boys started cracking up while looking at L. Seoyoo couldn't take this anymore. She stood up and ignored Woohyun's "What are you doing?" and went over to L. Although she loved Woohyun very much, she couldn't bear to see one member of Infinite being left out.

 

"L," Seoyoo said. She sat down on the sofa too and coughed to get his attention. "Is something... wrong?"

 

"No."

 

"I know this isn't my business... because I just met you guys today..." started Seoyoo. "But I feel like you're kind of sad. Are you? I can help!"

 

"Sorry. You can't help me."

 

All of a sudden L felt his insides turning and felt butterflies in his stomach. What was going on? He began to shy away from Seoyoo's worried gaze and her comforting, soothing voice. Seoyoo inched a little closer and asked what was wrong again. L felt his heart starting to pump. His insides were squeezing up and he felt his heart flutter. He never felt this feeling before... what was it!?

 

"No really, L," Seoyoo was saying when L snapped back to reality. "I can help."

 

L's mind was screaming to say: "HELP ME! I NEED YOUR HELP SEOYOO!" but he couldn't break down and look so vulnerable in front of all the members. So instead, he said, "No thanks."

 

"Leave him," came a voice. Probably Woohyun, Sungyeol or Dongwoo. Seoyoo rose from the sofa and grabbed a cup from the kitchen. She filled it with rameon and hot soup and took it over to L.

 

"Eat it," she said. "You must be hungry."

 

L took it in his hands and sipped the soup. Immediately the soup started warming him and up and he stopped shaking from the bitter cold. He grabbed a pair of chopsticks and started eating under the gaze of Seoyoo.

 

"Seoyoo," came Dongwoo's voice. "You don't need to take care of L and feed him. We're sorry- you're here to enjoy our company not to be fretting over us. I'll... feed L."

 

Woohyun started coughing loudly and L began to flush from the embarassment.

 

"And our gorgeous L boy is kind of busy," said Sungyeol in a haughty tone. "He needs a long japanese script to memorize for his drama. And he can't miss out on his drama! Of course! Bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter