Love 143

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's POV:

Woohyun slid down at the dinner table, his face glum. He looked down at the pizza that Seoyoo had ordered. He had no appetite. He didn't want to eat. On one side of the table there was Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Sungjong talking about dogs. On the other side of the table sat L, Hoya, and Dongwoo, who were talking about pasta. Seoyoo was busily munching on some pizza while nodding once in a while for both conversations.

"Hey," Woohyun croaked out. Seoyoo turned and smiled.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Fine," he answered back, dully. "Never been better."

"Hey, Seoyoo," called out Dongwoo. "What's your favorite song from Infinite?"

"I really like Nothing's Over!" she said brightly. "It's one of my favorite songs ever."

"Me too, me too!" Sungjong reached over and gave her a high five. "We're cool like that."

"What about your favorite member? You said you like Woohyun right?" asked Sunggyu. When he saw Seoyoo hesitate, he leaned over the table, his eyes sparkling with hope. "Or did you change your feelings?"

"Ummmm," Seoyoo looked over at Woohyun.

Woohyun shrugged. "I don't mind."

Seoyoo smiled and put down her pizza. "I like L."

"Whoaw!" screamed Hoya. He clapped L on the back and L immediately choked and spit out the cola that he was drinking. Dongwoo gave a high pitched scream and ducked out of the way.

"So cute," laughed Seoyoo.

"How is that ing cute," muttered Woohyun. Of course. Another fan of Woohyun's to L. That was certainly expected ofcourse. No one couldn't fall for L and his adorableness.

"Woohyun, do you want some coke?" asked Sungyeol. His eyes met Woohyun. Instead of seing resentment and anger, Woohyun saw pity and sorrow. "You don't have a drink."

"It's okay," Woohyun managed a smile. "Don't worry about me."

Sungyeol nodded, but Woohyun saw his ex-best friend giving him worried glances once in a while. Sungyeol knew that Woohyun took things to heart easily. And Seoyoo's instant switch from Woohyun to L was something that could trigger Woohyun's internal grudge against those people.

"I'm going to get some water," said Seoyoo. She stood up and headed for the kitchen.

"I'll go help her," L said, and followed her.

The Infinite members whispered, nudged each other and raised their eyebrows as L followed Seoyoo.

"Make sure L stays in bed tonight," snickered Hoya.

"Shut up!" laughed Dongwoo.

 

Seoyoo opened the fridge and she blinked, confused. There was no water. Where do they keep the water bottles? She saw Sunggyu chugging one down the other day...

"You're looking for water right?"

Seoyoo whipped around and instantly she felt her face color. "Yeah."

L smiled, his eyes curving into an eyesmile. He pushed his hands into his pockets and suveyed the kitchen, looking for some water. He pursed his lips and opened his eyes wide. "I don't see any."

"Pshhachoo!"

L let out a laugh. "Was that a sneeze?"

"Yes?" Seoyoo giggled.

L took her hand. "You're shivering. Are you cold? The icerink was quite cold. I bet you caught a cold from there."

"No, I'm fine," replied Seoyoo, but she was really, shaking and quivering. She rubbed her bare arms up and down. "I'm not cold."

"Pshhh," L rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter