Home Sweet Home!?

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's POV:

Seoyoo was happily sitting in the car, singing along with the Infinite members to- of course- Infinite songs. Dongwoo was trying to sing, and Sunggyu was trying to rap, so it was quite crazy. Seoyoo was clutching her stomach, thinking that she never laughed this hard in her life before. She didn't notice L sitting alone by himself, coldly looking out the window and into the dark mysterious night.

 

"We're home!" Sunggyu hopped out of the car and went to get Seoyoo's suitcase which was in the trunk. Seoyoo gingerly stepped out of the car, gasping as she took in the whole surrounding. No offense to any of the members, but the home was... the opposite of what she thought it would be.

 

The outside of the house was dirty, with piles of garbage sitting on the sidewalk. The door was rusty and old, creaking as Hoya kicked it open. There were literally 60 pairs of shoes scattered on the floor, and Seoyoo had to jump over the area, landing with a thump on the floor. When she landed, the whole house shook and started rumbling.

 

"Guys! Position!" screamed Sunggyu. The 7 boys ran into the house, gently pushing Seoyoo over to the side. Four of the boys went to the walls and started pushing, Sunggyu went to a large pillar in the center of the house and held it up while Sungjong grabbed a broom to sweep up any of the debris that was going to fall. Luckily, the house stopped shaking and the boys let out a gasp of relief. They looked over to Seoyoo who had open and her eyes as big as the moon.

 

"Sorry for that," laughed Sunggyu awkwardly. "This... happens sometimes. But don't worry! We're going to move to a new house and it'll be good! Good, good."

 

"When will that be, hyung?" sighed Sungyeol. "We've been waiting since forever."

 

"Manager hyung said we can move after we get get a daebak response from Paradise," hissed back Sunggyu. "I'm not happy about our old house either, so please! We can get through this!"

 

Hoya nodded sadly and shuffled into the house, pulling Seoyoo's bag into one of the old rooms. Seoyoo watched as the miserable member heaved her trunk into the room.

 

"Sorry Seoyoo for the inconvenience," smiled Sunggyu. "We're... not that happy about our home. But it's okay right? For now?"

 

"!" screamed Sungyeol. "I forgot!"

 

Seoyoo jumped, her heart beating fast. Idols cussed too!? Well of course they do! But she never expected... them to cuss so freely infront of her.

 

"Sungyeol!" snapped Sunggyu. "Don't swear!"

 

"Holy !" Sungyeol continued to cry out. He stood up and nearly knocked over the coffee table. "I forgot to call the repairman to fix our toilet! It's still broken!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter