Is this REALLY Infinite?

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

L walked over to where Woohyun was sitting. He pulled the scarf higher up so that the only thing Woohyun would see would be his eyes. Everyone was laughing and was in a good mood after the Radio Star recording. L's flushed when he thought of the scene again where he had pointed to Woohyun as a good friend. All the members turned silent, except Kyuhyun, who was blabbing on because he didn't know that something was wrong. Woohyun was nodding a little but his eyes were fixed on the floor. 

 

After the show, L had went up to Woohyun. 

 

"S... Sorry, Woohyun," he had said. "Sorry that I embarassed you." 

 

Woohyun opened his mouth to reply, but he pushed his quivering lips back together. His eyes were glistening as he replied "It's fine." He gave a little forced smile and turned away. 

 

L pushed away the thoughts and approached Woohyun. Woohyun was sitting on the wooden bench with his arms folded, watching the rest of the members skate gracefully, besides Hoya and Dongwoo who were still making snow angles, across the ice. Sunggyu was screaming at Dongwoo to get up. Seoyoo was helplessly laughing as she tried to haul Hoya up. L saw Woohyun smile warmly at Seoyoo and jealousy clenched at his heart. 

 

Without hesitating, L grabbed a water bottle and pushed it into Woohyun's face.

 

"Here," he whispered.

 

Woohyun slowly looked up and his gaze caught with L's wavering, nervous gaze. He took the bottle and smiled a little then drank down the whole bottle in three huge glups. Then he threw the bottle into the trash can and missed.

 

"!"

 

L picked the bottle up and tossed it back into the green, square trashcan.

 

"Thank you," Woohyun said politely.

 

"You are welcome."

 

Silence filled the air. They uncomfortably looked at one another until Woohyun coughed and motioned for L to sit on the bench with him. L, walking slowly, sat down on the cold bench and neatly put his hands on his knees. They both sat there watching Hoya trying to skate on the ice. When he fell down again, this time while letting out a shrilly scream, Woohyun and L muffled their laughter.

 

One thought pierced through Woohyun's thoughts. When he and L were best friends before, they pulled a huge prank on Hoya. They dyed half of Hoya's shirt, that was going to be worn for the Paradise photoshoot, pink. Now it was a half gray shirt and half hot pink shirt. They covered half the shirt with lipstick marks (the lipstick was found in Sungyeol's room. Woohyun and L never summed up the courage to go ask Sungyeol why he had it) and left it for Hoya to find in the morning.

 

In the morning, Hoya picked the shirt and started to scream, the same same shrilly high pitched scream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter