Anywhere Else but Here

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyuns' POV

My idol life is done for. When I heard L talk into the phone, saying 'It happened'- I knew that my idol career was over, and I'd be chained to a hospital bed from tomorrow for the rest of my life. Why did I tell L about the secret? Why? This isn't a side effect of my past! This is... I don't know. Something else, though.

I was writhing around, while L tried to haul me to my feet.

"Let's go, Namstar," he said. He didn't use that nickname for me in years. Seoyoo was just desperately wanting to know what was going on. She was pulling on my arm while Hoya was trying to hold her back.

"What's going on, L?" Sunggyu shouted. He ran over and tried to pull away, but L stabbed the leader in his stomach with his elbow, making Sunggyu lose his breath and double up on the floor.

"Get out!" L screamed. I watched as Sunggyu's blazing eyes ignited and set on L.

"What are you doing!?" Sunggyu screamed. "If this is one of your fights, I've had enough! I've had enough!" He kept on screaming. 

Sungjong was crying, and Sungyeol was holding him back. 

"You promised it would stop," Sungjong was whispering, covering his face. "Sungyeol hyung, stop them!" But Sungyeol didn't move. He just kept the maknae out of distance and put his hands over Sungjong's ears.

"I'm not going to the hospital!" I cried. I tried to break myself out of L's grip, but he was too strong. "I'm not retarded! It's not a side effect! This has nothing to do with my past!"

By now, Sunggyu and everyone had drawn back. They didn't know how to act because they didn't know what the hell I was talking about. "What side effect? What 'past'?" Dongwoo was whispering to Hoya, but Hoya merely shrugged and kept his sharp gaze on me.

I closed my eyes and I felt the world twirl under my feet. I heard voices intermixing, getting louder and louder. Colors flashing around and my body getting pushed in all different directions. This was it. Pain, anguish, regret filling me- pounding against me. Myungsoo has finished off my life. Thanks. Thanks so much.

 

Dongwoo's POV

I have never been more clueless in my life. True that I didn't know a single thing, in mathematics from elementary school, but this is different. I was standing there and I wanted to help. Seeing Woohyun go mad and fall to the ground, with Myungsoo screaming at him. Seoyoo was trying to get at Woohyun, crying and crying (or was she trying to get to Myungsoo?) but the leader was holding him back. I've never seen Sunggyu so powerless before. He was just standing there, watching the two boys have a fight. After all those years of Woohyun VS L fights, we tried to help. But now it was like watching a horror movie. A horror movie from VIP class because we were watching Woohyun and L roll around the floor right by our feet.

"No! It's not that!" L was trying to haul Woohyun up.

"I never trusted you in everything," Woohyun was snarling, swiping at L. "Where's the ing ambulence? Where are you going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter