"I'm Here for You."

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

"I want to go ice skating," was what Seoyoo said after the show filming was over.

 

"What!?" Hoya sputtered. "Ice sk...skating?"

 

 

Seoyoo nodded. "Why Hoya? Can you not skate or something?"

 

Hoya huffed and lifted his chin. "There isn't anything that the Hoya man can do!"

 

The Infinite boys climbed into the van with Seoyoo happily bouncing up and down and headed to the private ice skating rink. It was an expensive rink where you could pay to get it private for yourselves only. They needed to prevent fans from seeing their fail ice-skating skills... as much as possible.

 

By the time they arrived at the entrance, Hoya was shaking and talking to himself.

 

"I got this," Hoya was saying. "Yes, we have this all under control. Isn't that right? That's right. I've got this all under control. Everything will go..."

 

"Geez!" said Sungyeol. "Shush for a minute will you man? I mean, if you can't skate you can always hold onto that kiddy metal thing that you can push around on the ice. You can lean on it."

 

Hoya's ruddy cheeks blushed red. "No thanks."

 

DONGWOO'S POV

      

"Holy !" I screamed and the next thing I know it, my is completely soaking wet with snow on my body. I feel like I went to the bathroom right there in my pants. The worst feeling you can get is when your underwear is soaking wet. It's horrible, trust me, you never want to go through that feeling.

 

 

"Haw haw!" Hoya was laughing at me. "That was cool man!"

 

"Shut up!" I screamed back in a shril voice but I let out shaky laugh. Then I tried to get up but this time I fell on my back again. I groaned and just gave up. "I'm going to stay like this until we go home."

 

Holy crap, I didn't ice skating would be THIS hard. I mean all you have to do is put shoes with like knife sharp razors at the end and walk on the ice right? Oh, also with your knees bent and your arms spread out, but that's easy right? Then why can't I freaking do it!? I have never felt this useless and stupid in my life.

 

"Hee hee!" Hoya was still laughing. Then he tripped.

 

"Wahhhhh!" he screamed. He landed on his side, skidding down the whole rink with his face in the most horrified expression I have ever seen in my life. Hoya landed next to me and I gripped my stomach while laughing. The best thing ever: seeing the dancing machine fall on his face on the ice. It's epic.

 

"This is hard," Hoya grumbled and sat up, ice in his hair.

 

"I know," I sighed. Then we sat next to each other, watching Sungjong and L glide around the ice like they were some kind of new ice swan species. It's not fair, how they can skate like that. I mean, Hoya and I are the rappers! We're supposed to be the chic, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter