Traumatized by the Past

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Your POV}

L sat down next to you, rubbing his hands together from the cold. He nudged you and handed you a mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. It was still snowing outside, and you were watching the snow from inside Infinite's dorm.

Thankfully you pressed your ice cold lips to the mug and took a long drink. You felt cozy and at home for the first time in your life. 

"I made it," L said. "Does it taste okay?"

"It's wonderful," you smiled back at him and tucked the bunny behind your back just in case L saw. He did.

"What's that?" he wrapped his arm behind of you and plucked the bunny from your grip. He grinned and pulled its ears up and down. "So cute! Where did you get it from? It looks kind of like its from this store that I know."

You tried to avoid the question. "Mmm, it's cute right? I love it."

"Where did you get it from? I really like it."

"I can't remember the store's name."

"You had the money?" L set the bunny down on the carpet. "I could have bought it for you!"

You flushed from the misunderstanding. "No, I..."

"I bought it for her." Woohyun came from the hall and sat down on the other side of you. He grabbed your mug of hot chocolate and drank it- pressing his lips exactly where you had yours. L quickly turned his cold stare to Woohyun. Then you saw L turn away and heave a sigh. When he turned back around, he looked cheerful and happy again.

"Hello Woohyun," L said in a bright tone. "What did you say just before?"

"I bought it for Seoyoo," Woohyun repeated. He finished the hot chocolate in a gulp and handed L the empty mug. "She said she liked it from that store across our street, so I bought it for her."

"Oh," said L, dully. "I wanted to take you to that store..." He looked regretfully over to you.

"I wanted to go sightseeing around this town," you budged into the conversation. "So Woohyun took me along because he wasn't busy. And then I wanted this bunny so he bought it for me."

L nodded slowly and gazed out of the window. He grumbled about something he had to do, and went to his room. You heard the door quickly shut and you felt bad. L had been such a good friend and the fact that Woohyun was the one who bought you a present... 

 

{Woohyun's POV}

The Past Remains. Always.

The light was dim in the room and all the other members were gone. Some of the members were going shopping for a Christmas tree to put up, since the one we had before was really crappy. 

"Sorry about that," Seoyoo said, rubbing her eyes like she was stressed. "I really like this gift though. No matter what L says..."

"I'm glad you like it," I replied. Should I tell her now? No. L's in the other room and I bet he's listening to our conversation right now. I swear he is. Seoyoo reached over to take the empty mug, which was next to her. She took it, and her hand accidently brushed against my thigh and I had an instinctive reaction to it.

I flew backwards and swiped her away. The mug that she had halfway picked up shattered on the marble floor, echoing through the dorm. My hand caught her shoulder, so she fell backwards against the sofa. She screamed out but I lashed out again. She fell on top of me, and fear raced through my whole body. It was screaming 'Get her away! Get her away from you!' Memories of other women harassing me filled my head. Hurt. Fear. Pain. Yuri pinning me to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter