다음날 {The Next Day}

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun woke up to someone pounding on the door. Repeated thunks. Thunk, thunk, thunk. Woohyun waited for the person to finally give up and go away, but he didn't. He kept on hitting the door like his life depended on it.

"Go away," Woohyun croaked out. He yawned and rubbed his bloated eyes.

"Can I come in?" 

He could recognize the voice right away. The sweet, charismatic yet with a tinge of huskiness: Myungsoo's.

Woohyun dragged himself from the bed and opened the door to see L in Sunggyu's teddy bear pajamas. 

"That's my room too," L jerked his finger inside the room.

"Sorry," Woohyun murmered and slunk back to his bed.

"What is this!?" L stepped arond the glass shards that were spread all over the floor. He immediately took out a towel from the bathroom and started sweeping the shards up. "Did you break something yesterday?"

Woohyun didn't respond. He hid his bandaged hand under the covers.

"Oh, it was the mirror," L sighed. "It's alright. It's okay."

He coughed awkwardly and approached Woohyun. He knelt down next to the bed and jerked Woohyun's hand from beneath the covers. "Does it hurt? I can get you some medicine to put on it."

"I'm fine," Woohyun pulled his hand back and switched his position on the bed. L followed him.

"You should get up soon. Manager wants to talk to us again," L explained. "He said 2PM sharp."

"What time is it," Woohyun asked groggily. "7AM?"

"No," L scoffed. "1PM."

Woohyun sighed and tried to lift himself up, but L's hands got on his back first. He helped Woohyun get up, stabilizing him.

"I'll get you some ice for your hand," L started out for the door, but Woohyun caught his hand.

"Why... are you being like this?" Woohyun whispered.

"What do you mean?" L blinked slowly.

"You don't treat me... badly," Woohyun pointed out. He rubbed his hands together like he was cold.

"Why would I treat you badly?" 

Woohyun shook his head and dismissed the idea. "Nevermind. Nevermind."

L gave a weak smile over to Woohyun and went to fetch some ice.

 

{Dongwoo's POV}

So last night, L couldn't get into his room to sleep. Because Woohyun had some kind of breakdown, again yes, so he locked himself in there.  Leader Gyu was the kindest man on the planet yesterday. He gave L his favorite pajamas, and even let L sleep in his bed. Sunggyu slept on the sofa. I've never seen him like this, but I think he's starting to change for the better!

Woohyun finally came out of his room with a dripping ice pack on his bandaged hand. I didn't ask why.

"Where's... Seoyoo?" Woohyun's voice was cracking up and down.

"She went with Sungjong to buy some food," Sunggyu responded while yawning "She wasn't feeling that well either, so they're going to the clinic to get some medicine for her headache." He shook his head. "Hoya and L won't tell me what happened yesterday. Do you know what happened?"

Woohyun locked his jaw and didn't answer. Of course he knows. I bet he was the one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter