Help Me

A Fake Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

"Fansigning today!" Hoya leaped out of bed. He danced over to Dongwoo and shook him.

"Wake up!" he whispered.

Dongwoo groaned and tried to slap Hoya's face away, but Hoya resisted.

"Let's gooooo!"

Hoya grabbed Dongwoo's hand and started to haul the boy out of bed. Dongwoo grumbled and held on tight to the bed post. Hoya gritted his teeth and pulled harder. Dongwoo's pants started to slip down. Just as Hoya started to pull away, Dongwoo let out a yelp and tumbled to the floor, and landed on Hoya. A few pillows and stuffed animals, including Dongwoo's favorite bunny, fell to the floor as well.

"Smooth!" groaned Hoya from under Dongwoo. "Very very smooth."

"Guys! Wake up! Today we have a..." Sunggyu opened the door and his mouth dropped open. He took a few nervous steps backwards taking in the situation: Dongwoo on top of Hoya. With the blankets around them. Dongwoo's pajama pants were... Sunggyu shook his head. "What are you doing!?"

Hoya squeezed out from under his friend.

"N...nothing," he panted. "All I know is Dongwoo needs a diet!"

"Why were you pulling on me?" Dongwoo snapped. "You almost pulled my pants off!"

Hoya grabbed Dongwoo's bunny and threw it at his face. "I was trying to be a good friend and wake you up!"

Dongwoo's scowl turned into a smile as he retrieved the bunny. "Oh. Thanks."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "You guys. Really? Anyways, did you see L? Woohyun woke up and told me that L wasn't there in his bed. Do you know where he went? I don't think he's flying to Japan today for that drama photoshoot."

"Maybe he's in Seoyoo's room," said Dongwoo, raising his eyebrows. Hoya punched his shoulder.

"Why would he be in there?" Sunggyu snapped.

"Why wouldn't he?" Dongwoo replied casually.

Sunggyu snorted. Actually, the guy was right. L had every reason to be with Seoyoo after she gave a mushy confession to him over the pepperoni pizza yesterday. "Well I'm not going to go into Seoyoo's room. That's just being a creepy pedo. What if L's not there? And she's like changing or something?"

"Then just close your eyes and come back out!" cackled Hoya.

"How about you go in there then?" Sunggyu pointed an accusing finger at Hoya. He leaned on the door and sneaked a peak at Seoyoo's room. The door was shut. "If you're so casual about not being a pedo."

"Fine!" Hoya jumped up and raised an eyebrow. "I will."

With his arms crossed and his muscles showing from under his sleeveless shirt, Hoya would have looked handsome. His dark eyes staring at a fangirl would have made her melt on the spot. But he had on fluffy pajama pants that were covered with dancing sheep... which clearly contrasted his image. And under his arm was Dongwoo's bunny. Hoya lightly pushed Sunggyu out of the way (just so that it looked dramatic) and headed towards Seoyoo's room.

He stopped in front of the door and gulped. He threw a backwards glance and saw Dongwoo and Sunggyu intensely staring after him, their eyes bulging. Sunggyu motioned for him to hurry up.

Hoya covered his eyes with one hand, peaking out from behind his fingers. He tried to open the door but it was stuck.

"!" He took both hands and jabbed at the door handle, rattling it. Finally the door gave away and Hoya flew inside of the dark room, tripping over various things. He rubbed his eyes, with his heart pumping, and saw Seoyoo sleeping under the covers.

Hoya gave a loud laugh. "Lookie here! There's only Seoyoo here! Being a good girl! I told you she would be sleeping with--"

Suddenly a hand grabbed at Hoya's ankle and L's face peeked out from the covers. He squinted at Hoya and blinked slowly like he thought he was still dreaming.

"Holy mother!" Hoya let out a shrill scream and pulled away.

L narrowed his eyes and looked besides him... to see Seoyoo's angelic, sleeping face. Realization washed over him.

"L!" Hoya yelled. "Y... You... You ert!"

"Whaat!?" L jumped out of the bed and immediately ran out of the room.

Sunggyu was outside and caught L by his shoulders. "What were you doing in there!?"

"I... I don't remember!"

"He doesn't remember!" repeated Dongwoo in a loud voice, peaking out from his room, like it was dangerous to step outside. "That's one of the phases that people have after they have..."

"Shuttup!" L wailed. He looked extremely worried. "What happened? Why was I in there?"

"You tell me that!" Hoya stuttered.

Sunggyu slapped his own face. "This will be the end of Infinite. It's going to be all over the news..."

 

"Guys?" Seoyoo's face peaked out from the room. She was rubbing her eyes sleepily and was dragging a pillow. "What's going on?"

L's face immediately colored and he didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter