comeback

BLANK

AMI's POV

I still cant believe what Woohyun told me last night, but he wouldn't have a reason to made that up right? Why would he say that i wanted to marry myungsoo when he insisted that i should get away from him? Maybe he is telling the truth and i really lost my memories of him.

Someone knocks on my door, even though its still pretty early and i am just finishing my make up.

"Yes?"

"It's Sungyeol. May I come in?"

"Sure"

The younger man opens the door and steps in. He is wearing his black coat and i can tell he was just outside because of his light red nose and cheeks that constrat his pale skin and black eyes framed by purple dark circles

"What is it" i ask.

"Sorry. I know is still early but i wanted to ask you something" he avoids eye contact and doesnt take a seat like he'd usually do "why did you spy on us last night? What were you suspicious of?"

"You dont have to worry About that, sungyeol. I already cleared most of my doubts" i say and take a deep breathe "i just felt something was a little bit off lately with you guys so i assumed it had to do with the kan... i didnt expect to find out that i had lost part of my memories and that the accident i had was because i was trying to escape "with" and not "from" from myungsoo".

He looks even more serious and gloomy than before.

"So you know it, now" he sighs "I am sorry for not telling you before"

"I feel betrayed, yeah, but you have your reasons right?"

The truth is that i keep telling myself that in order to not throw a fist since i still don't know exactly where i stand.

"Yeah...but how do you feel about... you know...your past?"

"I don't feel anything at all. Since i don't remember it" i lie "and that doesn't change the fact that myungsoo tried to kill me"

"I see" he fails to hide the relief in his shoulders "would you like to recover your memories?...just asking"

"Of course, they are a missing part of me... but wouldn't that be troublesome because of the present. You know, i loved myungsoo before but i hate and fear him now. What will happen when i get my memories back?"

He thinks the answer throughly but he either cant find it or he doesn't tell. Instead he looks at the bag on my bed.

"Are you going to school?"

"Just until the semester ends. After that im going to drop off"

Sungyeol looks surprised "are you sure? Didnt you want to go to school so badly?"

"Yeah, but now i have to take care of my memories and fully assume the role of the Son heiress" i know i sound a little sad but i dont care "i knew i couldn't avoid my destiny for that long"

"It's only a month left then" he starts to move to the door "sungjong is waiting downstairs, woohyun will drive you"

....

I feel nostalgic when i step into the school grounds, i remember when i first saw myungsoo with his guitar and felt that unbearable sadness. Now i now why, it was the past me trying to tell me it was him: the one i loved.

"So what's the point in coming here only for a month" the blonde boy whines. And he is attracting a lot of female attention to us.

"It's important to finish things, young boy" i say like An old lady and he rolls his eyes.

As we walk further into the minimalistic building i get the feeling someone is watching me. Of course, i pretty much i know who it is.

Someone whistles and when i turn to my right i find hoya and sungkyu seating on a bench with a few girls. Hoya has his typical crooked smile plastered on his face, as if me being there was something amusing for him. Sungkyu on the other side has a neutral face but he is looking straight into my eyes. I don't know which one is scarier.

"Ignore them" i command sungjong, whose guard is already up. Like a cat when it spots a dog.

"Its only a month right?" He doesn't stop glaring at them.

I keep walking so that he follows me. I just hope myungsoo is still convalescent and hasn't  come to school too. When i  get to the first period classroom on the second floor someone informs me that it was moved to the first period. I dont ask anything and go, sungjong still behind me and complaining.

"I'll be nearby, just in case something happens" 

"Ok" i nod and walk in. 

Taking a deep breath wich I almost choke with when I spot Myungsoo seating besides the only empty seat in the class. He is surrounded by people, like always and a crutch is placed against the wall. I guess he hasn't recovered since 'that'.

"Hello Son Ami" he rises his voice so that everyone looks at me, he knows I hate attention. But I'm up to play his game.

"Hello Kim - remark -Myungsoo "