Chapter 4 : A Bet

College Life

[LeeTeuk POV]

After we both got read in silence, we left at 7:30 and headed out the door.

She locked the door as I climbed down the stairs.

When we reached the bus stop, it was, like always, awkward.

No one talked about what heppened in the morning, and she just put her earphones on and continued to write in a book.

I wonder what she was writing about.

When we entered the bus, TaeYeon quickly went to the back of the bus and took her seat, me following behind her.

When she saw me take the seat beside her, she glared at me like there was no tomorrow.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked me in the coldest voice.

"Sitting...?" I responded hesitantly.

"There's 50 other seats in this empty bus so why in the world would you sit beside me." TaeYeon spoke even lower now.

"I just thought we co-" 

She cut me off. "Clearly, you weren't thinking." 

TaeYeon got up and moved the the front of the bus, which seemed like millions of seats away.

I sighed and laid back, waiting for the bus to stop at our school.

 

[TaeYeon POV]

I grabbed my bag and shuffled towards the front of the bus.

The lady beside me had witnessed it all and whispered to me.

"Is that man bothering you? We can go tell someone, o-" 

I smiled and told them it was just my dorm mate then continued to write in my book.

The bus stopped and I slipped out of the bus quickly, speed walking to my class.

Before, people would wonder why I wanted to get to class so fast, but it was so no guys could come close to me or talk to me.

In class, no one dared to go to the back except the 8 girls that were also in the singing room.

When I entered the room, almost everyone was there. LeeTeuk had only come seconds behind I did.

Tiffany and SiWon were also there, flirting away in a corner. I gave a look of disgust and moved to the back of the class, setting up my materials that's needed.

I scribbled away in my notebook and didn't realize the couple walking towards me, SiWon behind of Tiffany.

"Whatcha got there, TaeTae?" Tiffany asked.

"Nothing." I chuckled and shut the book.

SiWon behind her, looking all nervous, couldn't face me.

I couldn't even look at how pathetic men were.

Scoffing, I looked back at Tiffany.

"Come sit with us outside at lunch, okay?" She said in a sweet voice.

I couldn't say no to my childhood friend so I agreed.

 

[LeeTeuk POV]

Phew. Why is TaeYeon walking so fast?

I struggled to keep up with her.

By the time we reached out class, I was tired.

When I went to the group of guys I met the other day, they all looked at me in shock.

"What's wrong..?" I asked looking around me.

But they were looking at me.

 

"You.. Just walked in the room with TaeYeon?" DongHae said quietly.

"Yeah... What about it?"

"She NEVER let's a guy close to her. That's, like, the closest I've seen her with a man." EunHyuk said.

"Uh.. Okay? We are dorm mates so we bused here together." I thought that would clear things up but that just made them get more shocked.

"YOU LIVE WITH HER NOW?" HeeChul whispered loudly at me.

"Calm down!" I said, now my eyes widening. 

"DUDE. YOU COULD BE THE FIRST GUY TO TALK TO HER... EVER!" KyuHyun grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Can you relax!? Gosh..." When everyone finally took their breath, I told them my plan.

 

"I'm planning on be-friending her." I said, smiling while doing so.

All of them bursted out in laughter. "A FRIEND OF TAEYEON THAT'S A GUY. SURE."

They kept laughing and slapping their knees. I rolled my eyes at how immature they were.

"Okay, okay. LeeTeuk's getting annoyed guys." HeeChul said, the first one to calm down. I nodded at him.

"Let's make him a deal then." He continued. I looked at him in shock. "A bet?"

"Yeah! If you actually become friends with her, we'll give you ... $100. If you lose, you have to pay us double."

They grinned evilly.

I didn't like the idea of betting on become someone's friend, but I wanted to fit in.

I took their challenge and smiled.

 

[TaeYeon POV]

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the group of guys laughing their heads off.

I rolled my eyes at them.

How childish.


I suddenly saw them all staring at me and I avoided their glances.

When they all turned around again, I saw LeeTeuk shaking hands with one of the long-haired guys in the group,

 

The door opened then and everyone took their seats.

 

 

Mr. Lee walked in and class had begun.

 

-----------------------------------

Ohh~

LeeTeuk is having a bet?

That's not good D:<

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed!

Comment and Subscribe ♥ xD

 

By the way,

isn't the picture cute ^^ ♥