Chapter 3 : Friends

College Life

[LeeTeuk POV]

The whole night was awkward.

Every time she entered the room, coldness flew in afterwards.

She'd avoid all eye contact with me and just continue to do her thing.

When I tried to make conversation talk, she'd hiss at me.

I watched her move around the dorm a lot, cleaning any mess that could be found.

 

"Are you a neat freak or something?" I said out loud as she walked passed me, picking up a tissue that fell on the ground.

I saw TaeYeon pause, her back to me, and she turned around.

She was pretty.

I didn't notice before but her eyes were big, like dolls, and her nose was tiny but it was perfect for her face.

Her lips were also small but looked cute in a way. 

"Look. Just don't make a mess and don't talk to me. I'm sure we'll get along then, okay?" She gritted her teeth and hissed at me.

"O-oh su-sure..." Her presence made me stutter and she turned back around to continue to walk towards the garbage can.

 

I woke up at 3AM and rubbed my eyes. I clearly wasn't settling in the new dorm easily.

Climbing out of my bed, I headed towards the kitchen, thinking a snack would help me fall asleep.

When I walked out, I heard that the T.V. was still on. Did I forget to turn it off?

But when I walked into the living room, I saw a lady sleeping on the couch.

TaeYeon had fallen asleep while watching T.V.

I frowned as I saw her curled up, shivering from the cold.

Going to the closet, I saw an extra blanket and I grabbed it off the shelf.

I carefully draped the blanket over her tiny body and when she started to move I froze in my spot.

"Appa... Don't..." I heard her mutter while frowning and turning around.

Sighing in relief, she fell back to sleep and I quickly dropped the blanket on her.

"Good Night, TaeYeon." I whispered and went back to bed.

 

By the time I got comfortable, I remembered I forgot about the snack.

 

This is going to be a long night.

 

 

[TaeYeon POV]

*You better run, run, run, run, run ...*

Ughhh.

I clicked "Stop" on my phone to shut my alarm clock off.

6AM.

I removed my blanket off of my self while getting up.

Did I sleep with a blanket yesterday? I don't know ...

I shook my head and felt the blanket, placing it back in the closet.

When I went to the washroom, the door was already shut.

Then I remembered. 

Ugh.

As I lifted my hands up to knock on the door, suddenly it opened widely.

That caused me to fall forward, making my self inches away from LeeTeuk.

We stared into each others eyes for a split second before I realized what was happening.

Violently, I shoved him away from my body and walked away.

"Hey! Didn't you need to use the bathroom?" He called out from behind.

I sighed and turned back around, walking quickly to the washroom, locking the door behind me.

Just when I walked in, I quickly washed my hands, thinking that it would rid me of what just happened.

Don't ever do that again, TaeYeon!

 

[LeeTeuk POV]

I patted out my uniform so it would have no creases and opened the door.

Surprisingly, TaeYeon was already there.

I don't know what happened, but suddenly her fist was on my chest and we were close together.

I looked at her brown eyes, full of shock and surprise, but that soon ended when she pushed me back while walking to the living room.

"Hey! Didn't you need to use the washroom?" I reminded her.

TaeYeon stopped in her tracks and I heard a loud exhale come out of her.

She spun around and walked towards the bathroom, and I backed up as she did.

As she slammed the door on my face, I frowned and walked away, hearing the sink inside blast with water.

 

I walked towards the living room then I came to a conclusion.

 

 

I want to be friends with TaeYeon.


Doesn't matter how long it takes,

 

It's going to happen.

 

 

TaeYeon, let's be chingu's .

 

----------------------------------------------

How is it so far ? 

Hope you guys are liking it ^^

The picture has nothing to do with the chapter,

but whatever =D

 

Comment and subscribe !!