Chapter 30 : Fact Or Fiction?

College Life

[LeeTeuk POV]

I watched her fall asleep on the bar stool when I returned back with a glass of water.

Sigh... She looked so tired.

Placing the glass on the table beside me, I walked towards TaeYeon and stared at her.

You need more sleep, TaeYeon. I frowned and exhaled loudly again.

Being careful to not wake her, I slid my right arm around her legs, while the other under her arms then lifted her off the chair.

Aish, she's too light... 

I carried her slowly to her room, moving carefully as I did so.

With much trouble, I twisted the door knob of her room and pushed the door open with my hip.

TaeYeon moved around a bit but soon placed her head on my chest.

I felt my heart beat hard and fast.

Afraid of her waking up, I paced quicker to her bed and placed TaeYeon down softly.

I pulled a blanket over her and sat at the edge of her bed, looking at the sleeping girls face.

She looked ... Peaceful. 

Smiling softly and getting up, I walked to the head of the bed and bent down to look closer at her face.

 

"Good night, TaeYeon." I pushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"Mianhae again." I chuckled and placed my lips on her forehead before leaving.

 

The clock read 11 PM on the oven clock.

I still have time.

 

Grabbing my shoes and lacing them up, I quietly tip toed out of my room and went to the dorm across from mine.

I tapped on her door and waited for footsteps to come.

 

None did.

 

What's she doing? 
I hesitantly grabbed the knob and twisted it.

Of course, it opened the first time.

 

Why did she leave the door open?

Aish, why am I still at the front door?

I groaned and pushed the door open slowly and stepped in, looking around for Joo.

I heard something fall from the room beside me.

Being curious, I snuck around to see what the noise was.

My head looked in the room and I soon regretted it.

 

Joo and another mans face was close together and her hands was in his hair.

The man pushed her off and had a frown on his face "What are you doing?!" he yelled at Joo.

"Joo..." I said from behind.

They both turned to look at me and their faces were placed with surprise.

"Oppa!" Her eyes widened and she quickly ran towards me, "What are you doing here?!"

"I..." I was speechless, still stunned at what I just saw.

"Hey," The man spoke while wiping his lips with his sleeve, "Aren't you that person living with TaeYeon?"

I looked at the guy and it was none other then Kim JunSu.

"You." I spat out as Joo grabbed my arm.

I violently shook it off.

"Why are you like this oppa?!" She whined and grabbed the same arm.

"Get off me Joo. You cheater." I gritted my teeth and grabbed her hand to remove from my shirt.

 

Glancing at the man who was kissing Joo, I glared.

"What are you doing, kissing another girl when you're already dating someone else?!"

"What?" His face had a look of confusion as I spoke.

"Why are you kissing Joo when TaeYeon is not looking?! Who do you think you are?!" I practically yelled.

"TaeYeon and I?"

 

[JunSu POV]

TaeYeon? And me?

This guy ...

"TaeYeon and I?"

"Yeah!" He growled at me, "Or do you have another girl as well?"

"TaeYeon and I aren't dating..."

"Lies!" LeeTeuk roared at me while he jabbed his finger towards me.

"Listen," I said in the same tone now.

"Joo kissed me as I walked in the room, and TaeYeon and I are siblings. Not couples." I laid out the facts so he could see.

"Whoa are you kid- Wait what?" His anger boiled down as he took in what I just said.

"TaeYeon and I ... We're brothers and sisters, nothing more." I said calmly now.

 

"You... You guys are siblings?"

 


Authors Note:

 

Short update ><

Sorry that you guys had to wait for so long ...

I couldn't think of anything..

But here's a short update for those who waited for a long time ~

 

Welcome to the new subscribers !

I'm glad you guys like this story ^^ <3

 

Comment and Subscribe <3