Chapter 33: I Love You With All My Heart

College Life

Authors Note:

Surprise Update?

Hey guys, I'm back... Sorry. It's literally been like a month since I last updated.

And I apologize for that >< Didn't know what to update, had writers block.. 

But yeah. This will be the last chapter. 

Thank you for sticking with me throughout this whole fanfic.

I haven't been loyal ;; LOL I had like three other fanfics ...

But this has been one of my favourites >< I hoped you guys enjoyed it as well.

 

Also, I hope you don't mind the new way I type.

Apparently, a lot of reviewers want me to type the proper way XD 

Now it'll make my chapter look really short LOL .

Oh well. It's not edited so sorry if there are any mistakes.

 

Enough talking ~ ^^

 


 

[TaeYeon POV]

 

       "LeeTeuk ..." I breathed out in confusion.

        "I...I" He stuttered, quickly trying to think of some excuse for hovering overtop of me.

       "Haha..."  I chuckled and propped myself up with one arm while grabbing his hand in mine. "It's okay, LeeTeuk... I heard what you said." His eyes shifted from my face to his hands.

       "Uhm ... Now what?"

       "I think..." I pondered for a second. Was this really what I wanted? "I think I love you too." His face lit up in both shock and excitement. What was this feeling inside me? It felt strange.... Like a warm bubble had formed in the pit of my stomach. 

 

[LeeTeuk POV]

 

    "I think I love you too."

      Was I hearing correctly? Kim TaeYeon loved me? She'd love this loser? "Are you... Are you serious?"

      Her hand tightened around mine, "Positive." She pulled herself towards me while I leaned in, "May I?"

      "Be my guest." I grinned and soon her warm and plum lips brushed against mine. I felt my heart accelerate by 4 times. I felt her chuckle as she whispered between our lips.

       "Calm down, Oppa..."

       "As if I could..." I laughed back and grabbed her face to press our lips together again.

        She pulled apart and bit her lip hesitantly "I'm.. Tired."

        "Oh!" I backed off and frowned, "Mianhae... I'll leave now." 

        "No!" she half-shouted at me. "I mean, do you want to.. Aish, never mind." She frowned and flopped back down on her bed.

        "May I stay here tonight, TaeYeon?" I asked slowly. I saw the corners of her lips pull up just a tiny bit.

        "If you want." She made room on her bed and I laid down beside her. It was awkward. Very awkward. Until I felt her snuggle against my chest. "Goodnight, oppa... I love you."

         Nervously, I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her closer. "Night." 

 

I would be lying if I said I slept well that day. It's hard to sleep when the girl you adore is right up against you. The next day at school was... Well, it was school. HeeChul was the first to spot TaeYeon and I, hand in hand, getting off the bus. His first initial incident was to have his jaw fully open and his eyes wide open.

       "Is this.. What I think it is?" He barely made if out without hyperventilating. 

       "Relax." I told him as we walked past, TaeYeon looking down in embarrassment. I patted her back in support. "It'll be okay, TaeYeon." I said softly while ignoring HeeChuls yells of complaint.

       She laughed quietly, yet nervously. "Until JunSu sees us."

       "Juns- Oh crap." I looked up to see him glaring at me couple feet away. I read his lips distinctively. And I'm pretty sure it made out the words:

        You're dead to me. I'm watching you.

        I gave him a small nod and quickly looked away, trying to find anything to distract me.

          "What the-?" A loud shriek was heard from behind me. We both glanced back to see Jessica and Tiffany looking at us. Tiffany ran, slowly might I say with her high heels, towards TaeYeon. "Why are you holding hands with LeeTeuk, Unnie...?"

          "I, uhm, we... Uh how do I say this, we are-" I cut her off.

          "We're dating." Feeling confident, I stared right back at Tiffany's glaring eyes.

          "I'm watching you, LeeTeuk-shii... Hurt her and I'll make sure you won't see the sun again." She turned back on her heels to join Jessica again. Sica, being the ice Princess she is, imitated a knife going through my throat and walked away with Fany. Awesome. 

         "It's okay, oppa," TaeYeon spoke up and I glanced down to look at her, "I'll protect you." 

         I didn't realize how awkward we were until then. "Ah, neh. Komawo." I scratched the back of my head. "Class is about to start, we should get going."

         "I don't feel like going to class today." TaeYeon said embarrassingly. "Can we... Can we just go in the school's garden for a while?"

         "Uhm...Why not?" We headed towards the garden, making sure no teachers spotted us sneaking out of class. "Why are we here?"

         She half smiled at me and laid down in the bright green grass. "I need to relax." She must have read the confusion in my eyes because she answered quickly. "My .. My mom called me yester-yesterday after you left. After years and years of thinking she had died, she actually found my number. We're going to meet up today after sc-school. I'm so nervous." TaeYeon was talking quickly, stuttering over her words.

        Sighing, I laid right beside her, staring up in the sky. My hands laced between hers before I responded. "There's nothing to be worried about."

        "But the past between us, LeeTeuk! I don't Know what to d-" The tiny girl beside me began to speak louder.

        "The past is the past, TaeYeon." I sighed, now looking at her. "It's to make a present and a future."
         She exhaled loudly and closed her eyes for a couple seconds. When she opened them, she looked straight at me.
"Thank you. For everything."

        "It's nothing." I chuckled low under my breath.

 

[TaeYeon POV]

 

         I exhaled again. How did it come to this? When I suddenly had a boyfriends now. Boyfriend.. What a weird word. Never thought I'd have one now. And I was going to meet my umma today! What should I say to her? Will she be angry? Disappointed? Sighing, I felt a gaze towards me so I opened my eyes and looked left. LeeTeuk was staring at me. "What?" I wondered.

        "What are you thinking about?" He said quietly.

        "Just..." I sighed, "Truthfully, I'm still thinking about my mom."

        LeeTeuk groaned and sat up but soon was leaning over me with one elbow on the left of me. "Do you trust me?"

       It was hard to concentrate when I could feel his breath on me. "Uhm. Yes."

       "You hesitated. Are you sure you do?" He rose one eyebrow while his scent overwhelmed me.

       "No, no... I do." I tried to convince him.

      "Okay, then believe me when I say this." His face leaned in to softly press his lips on mine. Oh my god, What's he doing to me? "You have nothing to worry about," he said huskily, centimeters apart from my face.

       "I believe you." I whispered back. 

       I looked at his face, with eyes closed, he chuckled deeply. "Good. If you worry again, I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

       "Hopefully nothing bad?" I said, idiotically while my heart pounded out of my chest.

      His booming laugh shocked me. "Pff. Kim TaeYeon; The Idiot. Never would that happen, honey." I still couldn't comprehend his words due to the closeness of us. It became silent before he spoke again. "Hey."

       "Yes?" Trying to get ahold of myself again.

       "Really, TaeYeon. Trust me on this. It'll go well. I'll come with you if you want." The last thing I wanted was my mom to ask who LeeTeuk was. I thought I'd start it slow.

       "Uhm, not it's okay." I laughed sheepishly.

        "Aha okay... One last kiss for luck." He smiled his crooked smile, showing me his left dimple.

        Before he landed, I said one thing, "I love you LeeTeuk."

        Laughing once, he said quietly so only I could hear "I love you too, Kim TaeYeon. With all my heart." And with that, he softly placed his hot lips onto mine. 

 

 

-The End-

 


Authors Note:

 

An okay ending?

Sorry again, for the crap writing.

I just don't feel like writing anymore these days... But it should be fine .. Soon.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed.

Thanks to all my first subscribers to my last.

71 72 Subscribers + 4912 5065 views was never what I thought I'd reach.

And it's all thanks to you guys ^^

 

I really love you guys <3 Thanks for all the support.

Comment & Subscribe ♥

 

BTW, I know TaeTeuk has been falling a lot , with the WGM and Hello Baby crap going on.

But you guys have to believe ^^

Even if they don't show it, we still gotta ship them ♥

And finally, I'll say goodbye ^^

 

Annyong ♥