Chapter 24 : Confusion

College Life

[LeeTeuk POV]

Who is that?

"Annyong..." I heard TaeYeon say from across the room and mutter something after that I didn't catch.

Did TaeYeon know JunSu?

 

I saw her stand up and give the man a hug.

What is she doing?!

 

A wave of jealously flowed through me and anger boiled inside.

Who is this man and why is she hugging him?

The teacher told them to take their seat as they leg each other go and look in each other eyes as if they hadn't seen each other in years.

It looked like TaeYeon had a special relationship with this Junsu before.

Was... Was JunSu her ex?

 

I glared as he took the seat on the left of TaeYeon.

They stared at each other for the majority of the class.

I was pissed off.

 

Joo snickered beside me and started to pat my shoulder.

"Jealous, Teukie Oppa?"

"1, don't call me that and 2, no I'm not."  I grumbled and continued to look at the Kims.

"They're totally dating each other, LeeTeuk. If not dating, then they like each other. Face it, Oppa, you have no chance."

 

Though Joo's words hurt, they were true.

TaeYeon seemed like she liked the guy. You can tell by the look in her eye,

I sighed and looked away, not being able to bare another second of the two.

 

TaeYeon, what did the kisses mean then?

 

[TaeYeon POV]

I pulled my oppa in a tight hug.

After how many years I finally get to see him again.

 

"How are you, cute little sister?" He chuckled into my ear.

 

I couldn't respond due to the shock.

It's been almost 10 years ever since I've seen him.

 

"Okay, you guys can sit down now so I can start the class..." Mr. Lee said awkwardly as we let each other go and grinned.

He laughed and took the seat beside me, dropping his bag to his right,

I also sat down but couldn't take my eyes off my oppa.

 

"Stop looking at me, sister! Pay attention." JunSu laughed under his breath at my stare.

I quickly looked at the teacher and tried to focus. But to no avail, I turned my head back at JunSu.

 

The class soon ended as everyone began to grab their things and throw it in their bag, leaving the room as fast as possible.

Junsu took his time and I waited for him so we could walk together.

 

[LeeTeuk POV]

"Bring!"

 

The lunch bell rang and everyone began to leave, hurrying due to their hunger.

I watched as TaeYeon slowly got up.

 

Was she waiting for JunSu?

 

I rolled my eyes.

Why am I so jealous?

 

A pair of hands wrapped around my arm.

I looked down to see Joo smiling at me.

 

"Let's go Oppa!" She said cutely.

"With you? No thanks." I hissed and ripped my arm away from hers, walking out the door and into the hallway after.

"Aw, c'mon LeeTeuk! If you're waiting for TaeYeon, you're wasting your time." She followed me outside and I sighed.
"Shut up." I muttered.

"Haha, well... I have a picture of you that you wouldn't want to be shown..."

"What?" I turned my head back to the girl who was now holding her phone out.

 

The picture had a familiar figure.

He was leaning close to a shorter girl and I believe was kissing her.

 

 

Then I realized.

 

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE?!" I roared while lunging to grab her phone.

"Ah, ah, ah." She pulled the phone away just in time and shoved it in her pant pocket. "Careful there, oppa."

"KangSora was the one who kissed me!" I explained.

She chuckled loudly. "I don't care. No one's going to listen to you when you tell them."

I groaned "What's wrong with you Joo!?"

"Nothing, what's wrong with you?" I looked at her and she was looking straight at me.

"Delete that."

"No." She fired back.

"What do I have to do to make you?" I tried to reason with her.

It took her seconds before she came up with a decision.

 

"Be my boyfriend." 

 

 

[TaeYeon POV]

"So, Oppa. Where have you been lately?" I asked quietly as he and I left the room.

"Oh, just around the world." He smiled and tapped my nose.

"Aish." When we were little, he always did that to annoy me.

"Haha, sorry, TaeYeon." 

We walked around the halls, avoiding peoples confused look as I walked with a male.

"You forgot to get me too, oppa..." I looked down and said.

"I know, I'm sorry TaeYeon. I had .. Stuff to do."

"I get it, oppa." I sighed and looked up, then continued to walk.

"So, where's your dorm?" He asked as we walked up a flight of stairs.

"Right down the hall!" I pointed the room that was furthest from us.

"Oh.. Who's your dorm mate? Can your brother meet her?" He wiggled his eyebrow at me.

I slapped his arm. "ert!"

"Haha, I'm joking! Who is it though?" JunSu smiled and walked down to my room.

"Uhm..."
"Hm?" He looked back at me.

"His name is Park LeeTeuk..." I whispered but he heard it anyway.

"His... HIS?! A GUY IS SHARING ROOMS WITH YOU?!" 

"Aish, Oppa! Don't go into over protective brother mode please!"

I saw him roll his eyes "Is he being nice to you? Not being creepy or erted right?" 

"He kissed me but yeah its alright." Quickly, I spoke without looking at him.

"BWOH?!" 

I ran down the hall, away from JunSu as he chased me from behind.

Soon he caught me by the shoulder and spun me around.

"He.. He kissed you?!"

"Yeah... Three times actually." 

 

Oh crap. Why'd I say that.

 

"THREE TIMES...? THREE T- Okay, who is this guy, I'm going to beat him up." JunSu started to whip his head around.

"Don't, oppa..." I said sadly.

"What's wrong, TaeYeon?" He finally released me and we began to walk again.

"Nothing..." I lied and looked away.

"Don't lie to me, TaeYeon." He chuckled and looked down to me "You can tell your oppa anything."

"Fine..." I felt awkward having to tell this to my brother "I... Might like hi-"

Before I could finish my sentence, JunSu began to rant again.

"LIKING PEOPLE? YOU'RE, LIKE, 15 YEARS OLD!"

"Oppa, I'm 23..."

"YEAH BUT YOU LOOK 15!"

I rolled my eyes "Stop being stupid, JunSu."

"Yeaaa, I need to have a little talk with him. Who is this guy?"

Looking around, I spotted the man I was looking for and pointed at him.

"And he's flirting with a different girl. Awesome choice, TaeYeon."

"Mmm.." I sighed and as we walked passed him, JunSu threw his arm around me in protection.

"Yah.." I got angry.

"Just incase he tries to make a move on you. Gotta protect my little sis." JunSu made an evil chuckle and I rolled my eyes.

While passing him, I saw LeeTeuk nodding and Joo throwing her arms around him.

 

What's going on?

 

[LeeTeuk POV]

 

I bursted out in laughter.

"THERE'S NO WAY JOO. NO WAY." I held my stomach.

"Haha, laugh all you want then." Joo pulled out her phone and started to text people.

"What are you doing?" I wiped a tear away and calmed down.

"Sending the picture to all my contacts." She laughed.

I grabbed the phone out her hand and held it up high.

"No, you're not." 

"Just be my boyfriend and I'll delete it!" She whined as she tried to grab the phone.

"Why? You're not who I love, so why should I?" 

"Like I said before, oppa, waiting for TaeYeon is a waste of time. She loves someone else. Just go with me! Remember when we dated each other? Remember how fun it was?"

Looking down at the girl, I began to think of the past.

The days we dated were memorable.

It was fun and I loved it until the day she decided to ruin everything.

 

"Look, Joo. You were the one who ruined this relationship, not me. I don't know why you did it, but you did. I don't want to go in a relationship with you because of that."

She pulled on her sweet face "Oppa, I know. I'm sorry that I did it. I don't know why I did it either. I miss you, please take me back?"

I thought for a bit.

 

Then I made my decision as I saw TaeYeon and JunSu walked by with his arm around her shoulders.

 

"Fine Joo. One more chance."


Authors Note :

 

Surprising twist of the story!

LeeTeuk is dating Joo again because he thinks JunSu and TaeYeon are dating?

Hope this chapter was okay.

JunSu is the loving and protective brother ♥

LeeTeuk should be alert at all times xD

 

Comment and Subscribe 

 ♥

[And I'm using a new font now :) ]