...Jealous?

Growing Love

Luhan went to visit Sehun at the cafe after school. He sat at a table and watched his boyfriend taking orders while eating the cake he gave him. Someone else was taking order, Luhan didn't pay much attention to him until this someone started talking with Sehun. He was now chewing unconsciously staring at the two persons happily working in front of him.

 

He ended up looking at the crumbs on his plate. He didn't want to look at the two anymore, but he couldn't stop the sound of them laughing from reaching his ears...

 

 


 

 

"Are you ready to go?" Sehun asked Luhan, but the boy didn't looked up. Thinking that he didn't heard him, he tapped his shoulder. "Luhan?"

 

The boy abrubtly stood up, startling Sehun, he started heading towards the door, not aknowledging his boyfriend who was calling his name, he sped up his pace instead.

 

When Sehun catched him, he took his hand, he thought Luhan was going to push him away but he surprisely didn't. Luhan was avoiding his eyes but Sehun saw his sad look when he looked up, he wanted to ask him what was bothering him but since Luhan accept to take his hand and even entwined their fingers, he decided to do it later.

 

The walk was silent and, weird. Sehun is used to Luhan chatting animatedly about whatever he did or happened during the day, it was one of those moment they could be together, just the two of them, and Sehun knows Luhan enjoy this time as much as he do. But today, it was too calm and Sehun didn't like it. He also didn't like how Luhan kept his head low, surely thinking about something.

 

After ten painfully silent minutes, they were now in front of Luhan's home and Sehun thinks that it was time to ask,

 

"What's wron–"

 

"I'll see you tomorrow."

 

Sehun frowned. Why is he acting like this...? Luhan slowly let go of his hand, gave him a weak smile and walk towards his door, Sehun took his arm and turned him around. "What's wrong?" he asked again, voice firm

 

Still having his head down, Luhan shook his head, he mumbled a little "nothing."

 

Sehun cupped his face to make him look up, when his eyes landed on Luhan's upset ones, he asked worriedly, "Did something happened?!"

 

Luhan blinked then cracked a little smile, he shook his head again. "Nothing Sehun.. don't worry.."

 

How can I not be worried when you're faking a smile?

 

Luhan gave him a peck on the lips before quickly getting inside.

 

Sehun just stood there, looking blankly at the closed door.

 

 

 

Well... This is not good...

 

 

***

 

 

Sehun texted Luhan a few times, trying to understand what was making him in that state. But the boy just sent him quick replies like 'nothing's wrong', 'don't worry'. Sehun sighed and gave up with the messages and called him instead, to tell him goodnight and hear his voice. He wanted to be reassured, be sure that Luhan was fine, but he soon regretted it after hearing how low Luhan sounded. He was clearly trying to hide his sad tone, but he couldn't fool Sehun.

 

The latter set up his mind to ask him again tomorrow when he'll wake him up. He won't let Luhan go this easily.

 

But well, seemed like it was not going to happen.. The next day, Sehun went to Luhan's home as everytime but he was not in his bed, he was nowhere actually and he didn't tell anything to Sehun. Thinking that his boyfriend may have forgotten, he was about to leave when he spotted a letter on the desk. It was Luhan's handwriting saying that he already left to see Baekhyun. That was when Sehun understood that no, Luhan didn't forget, and that more than just being in a bad mood,

 

He was in a bad mood because of him.

 

 

Well, this is great.

 

 


 

 

Luhan spend the morning with Baekhyun. He had asked him to hang out to take his mind out of things.

 

It wasn't really working, he was thinking about Sehun the whole time. Nothing new, but his mind was filled with questions like what is he doing? Is he working with that person again? Is he laughing and smiling with him? Is he–

 

"Is it okay for you?"

 

"Huh? Uuh, yes."

 

"Great!"

 

Luhan wasn't paying attention, he let Baekhyun took his hand and dragg him somewhere.. His eyes widened when they stopped and he was inside a cafe. 

 

Baekhyun made him sat down at a table and said, "What do you want to eat, Luhan? I'll go get it for you."

 

So that's what Baekhyun was asking him, if he wanted to go to the cafe where Sehun's working...

 

Luhan shook his head. "Thanks Baek, but I'm not hungry."

 

"Really?" Baekhyun frowned slightly. "Okay then... I'll go get something for me." He stood up and, "Ah! I saw Sehun, I'll tell him you're here!"

 

Luhan gasped. "No no! Baek! Baek!" But the excited boy was already gone. Luhan whined. It was not that he didn't want to see Sehun, he really wanted to. He didn't see him since yesterday, but he couldn't face him. He wanted to but.. he couldn't. He was scared, scared that Sehun could leave him. He always thought that Sehun was too good for him, and lately, he felt like Sehun will soon tell him that he was not the one for him, that he found someone better.

 

Something not really diffcult according to him.

 

"Luhan?"

 

He looked up to see Sehun placing a plate on the table.

 

Really, Luhan wasn't hungry, but he thanked him nonetheless.

 

He was looking at the cookies, unable to meet Sehun's eyes boring on his head, he was thankful when someone called him and Sehun had to return working again. Luhan knew that he was worriying Sehun. That was really not what he wanted, but, how could he tell him what was wrong when there was so much going on in his head?

 

 

...

 

 


 

 

"What's wrong Sehun?"

 

Yura asked him as soon as he came back behind the counter with a frown.

 

"Aren't you happy Luhan's here?" She looked at the boy talking with his friend. But now that she looked closely at him, he didn't look that happy and was not paying attention to anything but the cookies, cookies he didn't touch once. She frowned. "What's wrong with Luhan?"

 

"Exactly." Sehun sighed. "He's not acting normally since yesterday."

 

Yura watches as Luhan's friend looks at his phone and left the cafe. "I'll go ask him."

 

"Yeah.. maybe he'll accept to talk to you.."

 

Yura hummed and walked to the boy looking tiredly at his plate, she sat in front of him. "Hey Luhan!"

 

The boy looked up, with his lips tugging slightly upwards he greeted her back.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

Luhan shook his head. "I'm fine."

 

Oh yes, you look fine..... "Is it Sehun? I'll punch him if he did something to you."

 

Luhan laughed. "No, it's not him."

 

"But still, something is wrong."

 

Luhan looked down again but his head shot up when he heard a loud gasp. Yura looked behind too, it seemed like something happened to Sehun but thankfully, Kyungsoo was taking care of it. She'll go see him after, when she knows what is wrong with Luha–

 

"Hey Luhan are you okay?!" she asked, looking worriedly at the boy clenching his fists, lips quivering, she followed his eyes and he was looking at Sehun... She frowned, Is he angry because Sehun is hurt? She looked back at Luhan and oh wait, He was not looking at Sehun but at.. Kyungsoo? Wait, why is he...

 

 

Oh.my.

 

 

"Luhan you're not jealous are you?!"

 

This made Luhan look back at her with softer eyes which quickly turned into disbelief. "W-what?! No!"

 

With an hand on and the index finger pointing at Luhan, she nodded ardently. "You are! Oh my god! You are! Of course! Sehun said you're acting weird since yesterday, since Kyungsoo started working at the cafe! You're jealous of Kyungsoo, oh my god!"

 

Yura was already standing up to tell Sehun why his boyfriend is so upset when she heard Luhan muttering a quiet "But.. I'm not jealous.." She looked back at him and he had his face down, with a sad expression and he looked,

 

"Oh my god, you're so cute!!" She sat down again. "Don't be like this Luhan. Being jealous is normal, it just mean that you really love Sehun." She smiled when Luhan looked up. "But sincerly, you shouldn't be."

 

Someone called Yura asking her why she wasn't working, she huffed and left Luhan but not before giving him a reassuring smile.

 

 


 

 

Sehun cursed himself for being so clumsy and reverse hot chocolate on his hand. Fortunately, Kyungsoo was here to took it from him and take care of it rapidly. He ended up with just a bandage.

 

He saw Yura coming to him. Sehun knew the big grin plastered on her face was because Luhan told her something. This or because she ditched the work Jongdae gave her.

 

Or both.

 

She clapped her hands together. "I know why Luhan's upset!"

 

"Great, now tell me."

 

She shook her head. "It won't be so simple. I didn't do all the work just to tell you directly after, he's your boyfriend, you have to find by yourself."

 

"What?! Don't you want to see Luhan happy again?"

 

"I do."

 

"Then tell me!"

 

She shook her head again, and this time Sehun was considering if he should shake the grinning girl to force the words out of . "I can just tell you that it has something to do with Kyungsoo."

 

"Me?" Kyungsoo who was cleaning a glass not too far from them looked at Yura with wide eyes. "I did something?"

 

"Not really."

 

Sehun sighed, Yura wasn't going to tell him anything. The best was to directly ask his boyfriend.

 

He silently sat in front of him, spotting the cookies he gave him earlier untouched. He spot Luhan slightly looking up to look down again. 

 

What can I say... How are you?

 

No, I can't ask that.

 

Are you okay?

 

No no! He's not! You can't ask that either!

 

"How's your hand?"

 

Sehun was surprised to hear Luhan talking first. He was relieved, at least it meant that Luhan wasn't mad at him, or not that much. But Luhan sounded... weak and tired.

 

"Oh, it's okay.."

 

Luhan nodded, his gaze never leaving the table.

 

...What now?

 

"Sehun, I'm going home."

 

Sehun looked up at his left and smiled. "Okay Kyungsoo, I'll see you on monday."

 

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded before drifting his eyes towards the blond boy. "Uhm.. Luhan right? I'm not in love with Sehun.... If that"s what you think."

 

What?! Sehun turned to face his boyfriend, not believing what he just heard. The boy gave Kyungsoo a short nod while keeping his head low, probably trying to hide his red face. He wasn't doing a good job...

 

Sehun absentmindly waved at Kyungsoo who left the cafe, his mouth hang open, eyes only looking at the blushing boy.

 

"You were jealous?!" Sehun almost shrieked and heard a 'Bingo!' from Yura behind. "That's why you looked so upset yesterday... and now?!" Seeing that Luhan wasn't going to reply, he sighed and got up to sit next to his boyfriend. Luhan stiffened when an arm found its way around his waist.

 

"How many times do you need to hear I love you for you to finally understand that I love you and only you?"

 

Luhan gulped but didn't move. Not when Sehun put his chair closer, not even when he could feel his body touching his own. But his next move left him blinking rapidly. Sehun's hands were so warm against his cheeks, he could feel the heat rising. Now forced to look into Sehun's eyes, he wasn't waiting for Sehun to take a deep breath and tell him,

 

"I love you."

 

Slowly, as if to make every words sink in Luhan's mind. But his loving eyes made the words drift right to his heart.

 

When he saw Sehun's face leaning closer, he was waiting for what was coming, what he had been dying to feel the whole day, what he had–

 

"Yah, Sehun! Why are you not working?!"

 

Sehun groaned and shoot Jongdae a dirty look. "The cafe is close!"

 

"And? That's not a reason to– Hey, it's your boyfriend?!" Luhan blinked up and smiled at him. "Waaah, you're so cute!" He was about to touch Luhan's cheek but Sehun slapped his hand just in time.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Don't touch him."

 

"I'm your hyung, don't hit me!"

 

"He's my boyfriend, dont touch him!"

 

Yura was cleaning the counter when she spotted Jongdae coming to her with a big frown on his face mumbling something like 'Such a brat'. He stood next to her looking at the couple happily smiling to each other. "He's lucky to have someone like Luhan. He looks like a nice kid, him."

 

They both watched as Sehun was listening and watching with loving eyes Luhan telling him something with fervor, moving his hands for emphasis. Yura smiled. "We can say the same for Luhan."

 

Jongdae snorted. "Yeah, yeah."

 

Yura knew that Jongdae wasn't going to admit it but find the two really cute too. Especially when Luhan suddenly hugged Sehun, pressing their lips together shortly after. Yura cupped her cheeks and grinned at the sweet scene in front of her. She wished the moment could went on forever and never sto–

 

"It's a cafe here, not a love hotel!"

 

Luhan pulled away, much to Sehun's displeasure, and gave Jongdae a shy smile while Sehun was shooting him a murderous look.

 

Yura sighed and shook her head at Jongdae who didn't seem to care at all. Looking back at the couple, she smiled.

 

 

At least everything's fine now.

 

 

 



Haha jealous Luhan is cute huh?! But it's okay, Sehun only love him of course!
And Baekhyun leaving Luhan on the cafe, x) surely received a text from Chanyeol...
Yura is like a 2nd Baekhyun and Jongdae is... Jongdae. ._.
Haha! Thanks for reading!