Lucky

Growing Love

Luhan woke up to a soft voice calling his name and a hand gently his hair. He immediatly grinned and opened his eyes slowly. "Good morning, Sehun."

 

Since a few days, Sehun would come to wake him up before going to school or work. Luhan loved it, this was the best way to wake up.

 

Sehun smiled. "Good morning." He used his palm to touch Luhan's forehead. "Are you feeling better?" He felt relieved because it seemed like Luhan didn't have a fever anymore.

 

Luhan shook his head. "I think you'll have to take care of me today too."

 

Sehun removed his hand and looked at him amused. "You look fine."

 

"I'm not."

 

"Well, sick or not, I can't stay with you, I have to go in.." He looked s at the time on his phone and gasped. "Now! I'll see you later!" Sehun get up from the bed and started walking towards the door.

 

"You're forgetting something."

 

Sehun turned around to see Luhan smiling widely, his arms outstretched, so cute! Sehun knew exactly what he wanted, he narrowed his eyes. "Aren't you sick? I'm not kissing a sick person."

 

Luhan's smile dropped but came back right after, he shook his head. "I'm not."

 

"You just told me you are."

 

"Make me feel better then." Oh.my.God.

 

And it's all Sehun needs to almost make his boyfriend fall back on the bed as he press their lips together. If being cute was a sickness, then Luhan really needed medical care and Sehun had no problem being his remedy.

 

"Mmh.. I feel better now." Luhan smiled after they pulled away. Sehun shook his head, with an affectionate smile on his face, he ruffled Luhan's already messy hair.

 

"Good, now I really have to go." Luhan nodded, he fell back down on bed after watching Sehun closing his bedroom door. Looking at the ceiling he thought about what he could do now. Sehun will be working till late in the afternoon, Kai is surely still sleeping, and Baekhyun is,

 

Ah Baekhyun!

 

Luhan took his phone to send a quick message to his best friend, asking him if they could hang out today.
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
11:04
Sorry Luhan, I'm going out with Chanyeol. :(
But you can come!
 
 
Ah yes of course. How didn't I think about that?
 
 
To: Baekhyun  
11:05
Oh no I don't want to bother.
But thanks. :)
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
11:05
Where is Sehun?
 
 
To: Baekhyun  
11:06
At work, he just left.
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
11:08
And you miss him already?!
Srsly Luhan?!
 
 
Luhan rolled his eyes, Baekhyun can really keep his 'seriously' and '?!' to himself because he's the one who's dying to see Chanyeol when he's away just for 10 secondes.
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
11:08
Why don't you go visit him?
 
 
Hey, Baekhyun was right. He could just go see Sehun. He never went to see his boyfriend at the cafe.
 
 
To: Baekhyun  
11:10
You're right, that's what I'll do!
Thanks Baek! Enjoy your time with Chanyeol.
 
 
Luhan get up, brushed his teeth and took a shower. He went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat but decided to heat up the leftovers from yesterday, it'll be faster. When he finished, he went back to his bedroom to change and take his phone he left on the bed. That was when he saw that Baekhyun send him another message.
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
11:14
Oh I will.
Expecially tonight. ;)

 

 

 

Luhan directly turned off the screen.

 

 


 

 

When Luhan arrived, he saw a lot of students, of course, since the cafe was at 5 minutes from school. But he didn't expect to see so much of them on a saturday. He entered inside and looked around. The walls were light pink and white, the tables were little but big enough to welcome four persons. It was a small cafe that has that great cozy feeling. The sents of all sort of pastries mixed up together make you want to order immediatly. It was surely why there was so much people inside and so much people in line.

 

Luhan didn't wait too much though, just a few minutes and he was seeing the back of the person taking orders.

 

A familiar person.

 

"Welcome, can I take your order–"

 

"Aww so cute Sehunnie!" Luhan grinned when the boy turned around and he looked so cute in his apron. Sehun didn't expect his boyfriend to come for sure, Luhan could tell by his blank face.

 

After some seconds staring at Luhan he asked again, "What do you want to order?" Trying his best to sound professional.

 

"You."

 

"What?"

 

"I want you."

 

And Luhan took pleasure in watching his boyfriend's eyes widening and looking behind if anyone heard what he just said.

 

"Listen, if you're not going to order anything, just sit somewhere." he said hurriedly.

 

Luhan wanted to pinch his slightly pink cheeks. He pouted. "But I just ordered you.."

 

"Luhan!"

 

"Okay okay." He huffed and sat at a two persons table not too far away from the counter. He was glad someone just left so he could look at his boyfriend.But, well, not so glad after all, at one moment he even thought about leaving.

 

Because seriously? All those girls giggling when Sehun took their orders and smiled at them, Why didn't you smile at me?! Staying in line a little longer to talk with Sehun and even laugh with him?

 

Yeah right, laugh all you want, Sehun's mine!

 

Luhan looked with a big frown at some girls sitting a table away from him, smiling while looking at Sehun and talking loudly as if they wanted Sehun to hear,

 

"Oh my god, so good looking!"

 

"I know right?!"

 

"Do you think he's taken?"

 

Yes! Yes he is! Luhan clenched his fists. He wanted to cry his thoughts at them but let his glare do the talk for him. It was useless of course, they were only looking at Sehun.

 

 

They were only looking at his boyfriend.

 

 

Luhan closed his eyes, calm down Luhan... calm down...

 

 

He was not calming down, no, he was shaking, shaking from anger at the girls but not only. Was Sehun even serious?! Luhan came to visit him but the boy didn't came to him once nor gave him at least one glance! And Luhan was here for almost two hours now but of course his amazing boyfriend didn't give him anything to eat! No of course not, because Mr. Oh Sehun was too busy flirting with some chicks!

 

 

He's so going to die today.

 

 

***

 

 

Luhan had his arms crossed on the table, frown intact, looking outside at the sun going down, thinking about a way to kill Sehun when someone tapped his shoulder.

 

"Excuse me?" It was girl voice. "We're going to close soon so– Oh my God, are you waiting for Sehun?!"

 

Luhan turned to face her with a shock expression, not because she knew who he was waiting but because she just freaked him out.

 

"Uh, ye–"

 

"Oh my! Oh my! You're even cuter in real!" What?

 

Okay Luhan was scared now. Especially when the girl sat in front of him and took his hands.

 

"You're Sehun's boyfriend, right?!"

 

Eyes wide and blinking rapidly, Luhan nodded. He wanted to tell her 'ex-boyfriend to be exact', but decide to shut his mouth. He's planning to kill Sehun but not to go to prison after.

 

"So cute!! So Sehun was really not lying!" After seeing Luhan's confused face she continued, "We took his phone yesterday and found a photo of you both, we asked him who you were and he said that you're his boyfriend, and we were like noooo waaayy!!" Luhan gulped, he wouldn't say the girl was acting weirdly, but she was pretty close. "Because Sehun is ..Sehun! It's impossible for him to have a boyfriend! Especially a so cute one! Just thinking about him being gentle with someone give me shiver.'"

 

Luhan watched as the girl put her arms on her chest and shiver to strengthen what she was saying.

 

"But it changed now. Were you sick yesterday Luhan?"

 

Luhan nodded, pushing the fact that he's talking to a stranger, surely Sehun's friend, but still a stranger.

 

"Well, Sehun was really worried for you!"

 

"Really?" Luhan blinked.

 

She nodded fervently, "he was looking at his phone every two minutes, one moment we took it, that's when we found the photo, then he explained you were sick and not replying to your phone and awww he looked so sad and cute! I wanted to hug him!"

 

Seeing Luhan's dark expression she quickly rectified while moving her hands. "Oh but don't worry! I didn't! I just told him you were surely sleeping!"

 

Luhan suddenly felt bad, he didn't know Sehun would be so worried...

 

"He loves you a lot." Luhan looked up to see the girl smiling sweetly at him. "Since you're with him, well I think it's since you're with him, he looks a lot happier."

 

"What are you two talking about?"

 

They both looked up to see Sehun, eyes darting back and forth between the two.

 

"Ooh, nothing~" The girl grinned, she get up and left but not before whispering to Luhan 'stay with him please.'

 

Luhan smiled. Of course.

 

"What did she say?" Sehun asked when they were out, going back home.

 

"Oh nothing."

 

Sehun looked at him suspiciously. "Yeah well, whatever Yura said, don't listen too much to her, she's kind of crazy." Luhan laughed at that.

 

When Luhan abruptly stopped walking, Sehun turned to him. "What–"

 

Luhan took him by surprise and kissed him, thanking him for taking care of him while he was sick and for thinking about him so much.

 

"What was that for?"

 

"I'm so lucky to have you," Luhan replied, gracing him with a loving smile.

 

"You are."

 

Luhan removed his arms from around Sehun's neck and started walking again, faster. He heard Sehun laughing behind him and scowled. He was letting it go but after all, he'll maybe have to kill Sehun today. The boy tried to took his hand but Luhan pushed it away. "I would be if you were a good boyfriend!"

 

"What? I'm not?" Luhan really thought that Sehun's purpose on life is to test him. Test how long he could stay with him without punching him.

 

"No," he answered dryly. "I stayed on the cafe for hours! You could have give me something to eat!"

 

"Like that?" Luhan looked down at the plastic bag on Sehun's hand. How didn't I notice it? He opened it and there were some cookies, a slice of cake and a drink.

 

"So good boyfriend?"

 

Luhan glared at him, as to tell him if he didn't take off his awful perfect smile right now, he'd slap him, hard, but his smile transformed into a grin. Uuurrgh!!

 

"No." He gave the bag back to Sehun. "It's too late, I'm not hungry anymore–"

 

Sehun laughed when Luhan's stomach growled, and the latter blushed. Sehun reached for the cake and gave it to Luhan who took a bit grudgingly.

 

"Lucky?"

 

Still eating his cake, Luhan snorted. "No."

 

Sehun wiped off a smudge of chocolate on Luhan's lower lip and it. Smiling when Luhan's cheeks turned pink and ignoring his shock wide eyes, he said honestly,

 

 

"I am."

 

 

 



First chapter!
For Yura, I wasn't thinking about girl's day Yura, I just like this name. x)
(but let's say it's her.)
Aha! Thanks for following me here! Thanks for the support;
for the comments and upvotes even before I post anything! ;u;
And of course, thanks for reading!