Need

Growing Love

Sehun dialed Luhan's number. He was now waiting for him to pick up. He called him the day before but his parents were not home. He hoped that he'll have a good response today.

 

"Hey Luha–"

 

"What do you want?"

 

Sehun was surprised by Luhan's annoyed tone. "Okay, what happened? Have you seen your parents?"

 

"I have."

 

Sehun frowned slightly because his boyfriend sounded even more irritated. "Then what's the problem?"

 

"My mom is against our relationship."

 

"What?! Why?"

 

"Because she wants you."

 

 

...

 

 

 

"What?"

 

Luhan huffed. "She was literally drooling when she saw your photos. She even scold me because I didn't showed her earlier– Yah! Stop laughing! She asked me to broke up with you so you can be her boyfriend!"

 

After a good minute, when Sehun stopped laughing he asked, "What's her number?"

 

"Sehun!"

 

Sehun laughed out loud again. He tried to calm down but it was really difficult. Especially because he could imagine Luhan stomping his foot, surely frowing and inwardly cursing at him right now.

 

He took a big breath. "How did they react when they saw you?"

 

"...Surprised and really happy. My dad almost fainted and my mom teared up, just to yell at him minutes after when I showed her the person who gave me the tickets."

 

Sehun grinned. Luhan's tone was so bitter at the end.

 

"She said she'll come to Korea to make you fall in love with her. I can swear she was angry that I came and not you!"

 

"What did you do this morning?" Sehun asked, trying to make a conversation that would appease Luhan.

 

"I visited the town, Baekhyun called me an hour ago to tell me what he did with Chanyeol, something you surely don't want to know. How's Kyungsoo and Kai?"

 

"Kyungsoo's not working today and Kai is surely with him, or more accurately, stalking him."

 

Sehun mentally congratulate himself for making Luhan laugh. He had to hang up when Jongdae yelled at him to return to work. Sehun would have give him a piece of his mind because he still had five minutes of break, but because Luhan was laughing even more, he let it go.

 

Sehun finished his work early on the afternoon. He took off his apron and changed into his casual clothes. He bid goodbye to Yura and walked towards the exit. He was about to call Luhan when he saw someone coming inside the cafe, looking lost with a frown on his face. They locked eyes and that person took a few steps towards him to ask,

 

"Excuse me?"

 

Sehun smiled and nodded to tell the boy he could go on.

 

"I'm searching a school hum, someone told me that it was near the area, but I can't find it.."

 

"Ah, S. XI High school? It's a five minutes walk from here, I'll show you the way."

 

The boy smiled. "It'll really be nice of you."

 

On their way, Sehun noticed how the boy was looking everywhere with wide eyes as if he was discovering not only the district, but the whole city. Too curious, Sehun asked, "Are you new here?"

 

He hummed, still looking at the environs, "I came from China three days ago, I'm going to pass the last semester here. And since I'm coming late, the teachers gave me an appointment today so I can visit the school."

 

"Oh, from China?"

 

"I'm originally from Korea, but we went to China five years ago for work-related issues."

 

Sehun nodded and they walked in silence after. When they reached the school, the boy bowed and thanked him, Sehun kindly told him it was nothing, he even gave him his number so that if he needs help, he could always ask. The boy looked surprisedly at him and smile thankfully. He went inside after replying to Sehun that he could go alone, with one last wave, he disappeared behind the gates.

 

 


 

 

"Stop looking so depressed."

 

"..."

 

"Hey you know, it's not because Luhan isn't replying that he's dead."

 

"..."

 

"Stop trying to call him, he's going to be tired of you. Or he is already."

 

Sehun posed his phone to look at the person sitting next to him gazing intently on the TV, playing as if he was at home, "Kai, you do know that your boyfriend live next door right? What about you go visit him?"

 

"I don't want to bothe– Yah! Kyungsoo's not my boyfriend!"

 

"Why are you so angry? Because I just talked about one of your dreams?"

 

Kai frowned, he was about to reply when the doorbell rang. Sehun get up to see who it is, on his way, he heard Kai asking, "You have a friend?"

 

"Maybe it's Kyungsoo," Sehun said not turning around. "He comes here often."

 

"What do you mean, often?"

 

Sehun didn't have to look at him to know that Kai was deeply frowning. "I don't know, maybe he wants to spend the night here, again."

 

"What?!"

 

Sehun smirked and opened the door, he was greatly surprised to see the boy he met two days ago.

 

"Hey Junmin," he greeted. He opened the door fully so that he could come inside.

 

"Oh, so you actually have a friend."

 

Sehun gave Kai a blank face, then turned his attention to the boy fidgeting next to him. "Don't mind him. He's Kai by the way."

 

"He's my 'best friend' Kai." Said boy rectified, getting up to shook Junmin's hand. "Nice to meet you, one of Sehun's only friend."

 

"Please, act as if he doesn't exist."

 

"Hey!"

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. "So, Junmin, what's the matter?"

 

He blinked. "Oh uh, I was passing by and since you said I could come visit you, well, here I am. And you've been so nice to me, I cooked something."

 

"What? Sehun being nice? wow.." Kai said from his spot on the couch, playing his videogame. "The world is going to end soon."

 

Ignoring Kai completely, Sehun smiled. "Thanks a lot."

 

"It's nothing really, I felt bad not giving you something in retu–"

 

"I'll be back," Sehun said quickly when his phone ringed, running in the kitchen.

 

Kai sighed. "It's his boyfriend," he replied to Junmin surprised expression. "That's why he almost tripped."

 

Junmin laughed, "I see.."

 

Sehun came back ten minutes later, happy that he finally get to talk with Luhan. Kai scoffed at the disgusting loving smile on his face.

 

A while later, when Kai was eating what Junmin prepared for Sehun and Sehun only, the latter started playing a fighting game with Junmin. Kai almost choked when he saw Junmin winning against his bestfriend. Because really, even if he'll never admit it, Sehun was the best at it. Junmin just shrug, saying that it was his first time playing it and he surely won by chance. He laughed when he saw Sehun's unbelievable face turning into a frown as Kai's hysterical laughter increased by the seconds.

 

 


 

 

It was saturday night when Sehun received a call from Luhan, the boy told him that his fight got delayed of one hour. Even while knowing this fact, Sehun wanted to go to the airport already but he knew that he'll have to wait anyway, so he stayed home, doing his best to busy himself.

 

He was lying on bed, reading a book when it was time to left. He stretched his body and get up to take his jacket posed on the nightstand. He reached for it when he felt a pair of arms around his waist tugging him backwards and holding him tightly. 

 

He frozed. It couldn't be Luhan, right? The boy was going to land on one hour, thirty-two minutes, and twenty-one seconds. So, what was he doing here, looking at him with a big grin and twinkling eyes?

 

 


 

 

Luhan was standing in front of Sehun's door, his hands trembling as they open it. Calming down his excitement by grinning widely, he entered discreetly.

 

He took off his shoes and with small steps, he get to the couch and put his jacket on it to pose his suitcase next to the armrest.

 

The fact that Sehun wasn't in the lounge make everything even better. Walking to said boy's bedroom, Luhan realized that he was going to see him after six days. Six whole days of talking over the phone and not even everyday.

 

Now he understood the real meaning of "missing".

 

One week may not be a lot, some persons would say Luhan's attitude was ridiculous, but it won't change the fact that his heart was beating madly and he was now in front of Sehun's bedroom door which was a smidge open.

 

He pushed it slowly and there he was, Sehun, sitting on the edge of the bed, his back facing Luhan. The boy get up and Luhan couldn't wait anymore, with inaudible but firm steps, he walked to his boyfriend and hugged him from behind. Closing his eyes and leaning the side of his head on his back, Luhan smiled.

 

It took a few seconds for Sehun to move.Luhan let go and watched as he slowly turned around to face him. Though his shocked expression wasn't what Luhan was waiting for, he was more than glad to finally see Sehun. Sehun who was staring at him, not blinking once and asked quietly,

 

"What are you doing here?" Each words overflowing with disbelief.

 

"I missed you too," Luhan said while putting his hands on his hips and pouting. "Remember when I told you that my flight got delayed? Well.. maybe.. it wasn't the case? I wanted to make you a surprise, so I'm here!" He grinned and outstretched his arms, waiting for a hug.

 

What he didn't know was that Sehun was still processing the fact that his boyfriend was here, in front of him. Though, Luhan could tell by the way he was blankly staring at him.

 

Thankfully, Luhan took matters into his own hands; he closed his arms around Sehun's neck and gently pressed his lips against his. He almost forgot the taste he's so much addicted to, amazed by the softness and warmness, stupefied by how much joy it could bring on his body, espically after a so long time. He pulled away, staring into Sehun's eyes not waiting a second before kissing him again. Satisfied that his boyfriend was finally kissing him back, he allowed Sehun to dive his tongue inside his mouth and hold his neck tighter.

 

Sehun's arms slided around his waist seconds after. How much Luhan missed being in hs arms, feeling his body, his heat,

 

Feeling Sehun.

 

He felt himself being pushed and falling on the bed, lips still connected.

 

He was feeling a new sensation in his body as Sehun trailed his lips from his chin, to his jaw, to finish on his neck and the sensitive skin. Luhan gasped. Gripping on Sehun's hair, he closed his eyes tightly, the sensation inflimming and burning on his chest, travelling on his veins.

 

It wasn't a common feeling. He never felt it before and more than scaring him, it was enthralling him. He didn't know if it was because of the lack of Sehun the past days, or simply the satisfaction to see and feel his boyfriend against him, but he understood it when Sehun was putting eager kisses on his mouth; the answer he needed to give his heart to stop throbbing, and the heat to stop tingling every inch of his inside. The answer was Sehun, he wanted Sehun,

 

He needed Sehun.

 

At that moment, Sehun pulled away for much need of air and stared at the boy underneath him. Luhan didn't know how he looked right now, but he didn't need to. His body was pleading him to answer Sehun quickly; his dark eyes were like asking if he could go further. Luhan replied to the loud cries of his heart by closing the distance between them once again.

 

His boyfriend seemed to understand the message; while putting countless kisses on his lips, his right hand found his way to unbuckle his belt...

 

 

***

 

 

Luhan woke up in the middle of the night. Yawning tiredly. the vision of Sehun sleeping face illuminated by the dim light of the night, and the feel of his arms still securely around his waist, brought his lips into an affectionate smile.

 

During all this time being together, Sehun did a great job teaching him what was love. Trying his best to be the perfect student, Luhan learned it by heart. But that was what he thought, in fact, he didn't learn the proper definiton. It meant a lot more. So much more. He understood it a few hours ago.

 

When they became one.

 

Luhan knew it was going to hurt, but his trust on Sehun and his love for him made the pain changed into pure bliss. He brought his hand on Sehun's face, gently his cheek with his thumb. Sometimes, it feels surreal that Sehun exist. He was not some imaginary person created by Luhan's mind during his most beautiful fantasy. It was amazing he thought, how he could feel under his palm the most perfect person his imagination could muster.

 

With his eyes drooping, he curled up closer, letting Sehun's warmth engulf him, and his heartbeat matching his own appease him to sleep...

 

Luhan opened his eyes some hours later just to closed them tightly again. The strong light being the reason to his groan, he turned around, eyes still closed, the sun rays now hitting his back. Contented, he relaxed, only to frown when he felt something pinching his right cheek.

 

Angrily opening his eyes, he blinked a few times before seeing Sehun grinning at him, still pinching his cheek. With a loud huff, Luhan told him to stop, only to receive unceasing poke. He frowned deeply, his boyfriend knew he couldn't move. Luhan glared at him, planning his revenge, but soon after, the pokes transformed into soft kisses and whispers of 'I love you' and Luhan, even if he really didn't want to, smiled.

 

Being nailed down in bed, Sehun cooked and brought him a breakfast. Luhan found out that Sehun was a really great cook, lack of time being the reason of Luhan doing it almost everyday.

 

The rest of the day was spent with Sehun giving everything Luhan needed; like buying him ice cream. Sehun complained about his boyfriend eating way too much of this thing but went to get him some anyway, taking the opportunity to pass by Luhan's house to take some clothes and other necessary stuff. He also asked Sehun to tidy his room, to which the later gave him a disbelief look, asking him why he wanted him to do that knowing that it was not even his room. Luhan just smiled and Sehun rolled his eyes but ended up doing it. At first, Luhan asked just for fun, he was going to tell him to stop the next minute, but after he get to see Sehun with only his boxer walking here and there, he decided that the show could go on some more time.

 

Luhan also asked for hugs and kisses, and it was the only things that didn't seem to bother Sehun.

 

Later, when they settled on bed, Sehun asked his boyfriend if he needed something else. Luhan didn't reply, instead, he snuggled closer and buried his head on Sehun's chest. The latter suffered enough today, and really, right now, Luhan only needed him. Sighing contently, he closed his eyes ready to sleep.

 

"Tired?" Sehun murmured.

 

"Mmh."

 

"Too bad."

 

Luhan opened his eyes, he looked up to see Sehun with his eyes closed. "Why?"

 

"No, you're tired."

 

"Just tell me."

 

"That's not important."

 

"Sehun. Tell me."

 

Sehun opened his eyes to see Luhan frowning at him. "Aren't you tired?"

 

"Not anymore, now tell me."

 

"Sure?"

 

Luhan huffed. "Sehu–" he didn't get to finish that Sehun rolled them over and was now hovering over him. Luhan had his mouth hang open because his heart was beating too fast; not only by surprise but also because Sehun was staring at him with dark eyes, his hair going into every directions and one corner of his lips tugging upwards. All in one, Sehun looked perfect.

 

Too, too perfect.

 

He inched closer. "Do yo want a reminder from last night?"

 

Now, Luhan's cheeks were burning, his eyes were wide, he was not breathing anymore, and those are the only information he could process before his mind went blank; the boy on top of him didn't wait his reply as he crashed their lips together.

 

And that day, Luhan found out that maybe curiosity wasn't that bad, and that maybe he wasn't that tired after all...

 

 

 

 



I let you imagine whatever you want at "***"